[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hear it all the time on here as a result of hormones >decreased

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I hear it all the time on here as a result of hormones
>decreased sex drive
Wait. Why are you taking female hormones if you have a drive to have sex with women? What the hell? Someone fill me in because i dont get it.
>>
>>6836431
OP continued.
I feel like a majority of these people are just OBSESSED with what they see in the mirror.
>>
>>6836434
>I feel like a majority of these people are just OBSESSED with what they see in the mirror.
lmao it's a debilitating psychological condition regarding one's body, of course it makes people obsessed with how they look
>>
>>6836431
>implying a high sex drive necessarily focuses on women
Jesus OP, it's like you've never heard of gay men before.
>>
>>6836431
I bet you don't understand how women can be sexually attracted to other women too, or why gay men aren't chasing after women to propagate their genes.
>>6836434
to an extent, because it's that which they see in the mirror which will dictate how they are treated by society (pronouns and such)
so if you want to present to society that you area woman, it helps your case to actually LOOK like one

sexuality isn't really related to it though, you can be MtF and attracted to men, women, other trans people, or nobody at all (asexual)
>>
>>6836442
So they ARE a bunch of perverts...
>>
>>6836481
What? How does that follow? I legitimately have no idea what you're on about with that one.
>>
>>6836431
Ignorant cis female detected
>>
File: worm.png (9KB, 193x262px) Image search: [Google]
worm.png
9KB, 193x262px
>>6836494
It's obviously trolling.

Anyway, I'm just going to hijack this thread to ask for scientific literature about trasgender people. So far I only found this: http://www.dsm5.org/documents/gender%20dysphoria%20fact%20sheet.pdf
I actually came to this board to read the sticky, but found nothing of the sort.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.