[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I ever supposed to get an orchiectomy without having this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Charles_Darwin_1880.jpg (493KB, 570x782px) Image search: [Google]
Charles_Darwin_1880.jpg
493KB, 570x782px
How am I ever supposed to get an orchiectomy without having this guy laugh in my face?

t. tranny biology student
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 948x1414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 948x1414px
>>6836033
Help your genetic relatives reproduce.
>>
if you have been on hrt long than a year you probably have no sperm anyways
>>
File: rika.jpg (67KB, 273x309px) Image search: [Google]
rika.jpg
67KB, 273x309px
>>6836033
MtF Evolutionary biologist here.
My genes may have created me but they will never enslave me!

There are plenty of cases in the natural world of infertility and non-reproductive behavior contributing to the evolution of a species. The best example of this is in colonial insects like ants, whereby there are thousands of non-reproducing individuals, who in their service to the colony provide a greater chance of survival to the few reproductive individuals of the species.

if this still bothers you think more about how evolution is not tied simply to genetics. Evolution applies to all forms of hereditary information where there is both selection and retention. Just like Richard Darwkin's meme being an evolving string of social information, you could teach children the information in your brain, instead of sharing the nucleotide information of your genes.

Your genes are pretty cheap and worthless to the world anyway, each generation becomes less and less similar to their ancestors, whatever part of yourself you might consider locked in your genes would only fade away with time. rather rapidly through sexual reproduction infact, each generation will exponentially decrease in genetic similarity to an individual ancestor.

Reproduction is realy quite a pointless waste of energy, more of an explanation for how we came into existence, not in anyway a reason for our existence.
>>
>>6836120
Life's a chemical reaction that just keeps going and going. What purpose can a chemical reaction have, other than perpetuating itself?
>>
>>6836120
That sure is a lot of desperate babble to convince yourself that you're okay with living a pointless sad existence and dying alone
>>
>>6836196
definitely gets your synapses firing...
>>
>>6836120
People are gonna choose random shit as their meaning in life. It's good that you got out of the "reproduce" meme, now you can find something actually fulfilling.
>>
>>6836217
Every existence is pointless and everyone dies alone
>>
>>6836273
If you believe that then why are you still here?
>>
>>6836338
Not that anon, but if life is pointless and everyone dies alone, you might as well enjoy yourself until that happens.
>>
>>6836338
>life isn't worth living without meaning~
u sound gay desu
>>
>>6836051
My closest relative is my cousin who is however tainted with "inferior" genes of fat trashy people so this would be a difficult task, I'll tell you.
Besides the choices of a person whether it's about a life partner and such always triumph biology and I doubt anyone on their first date ever goes "oh here's a bit of scrambled code in your allele on your chromosome 17 for a very important gene that's linked to the size of a penis so we can't mate because I don't want my sons to be dicklets, I am sorry."

>>6836120
We are not insects, are we? Each animal is set to obey different rules of "nature" that's best optimized for its environment and stuff and I would like to believe humans are close to obeying the "quality over quantity" rule and our constant inclination to correct even the most common defects like myopia only support that. It's good to point out passing on abstract ideas transcends biology, see le Jesus, but I would like to see some brats of my own on this piece of dumb rock. Besides as much as it pains me to say I fear that I could never love adopted children like I would my own.

I would like to believe my situation is just a challenge like any other, like if my genes are any good I will surely manage thanks to some genetic editing using my bone marrow or some other tissue to produce an egg or a sperm and Daddy Darwin is going to pat me on the head in the end just like I deserve.

But the decision still does bother me philosophically. Even if anon's right and estrogen already wiped out all the sperm a non-functioning factory is still a factory nevertheless (although I am sure my kidneys and liver would like to see that damn gonad gone already).
>>
>>6836196
>purpose
chemical reactions have no purpose. They simply exist due to the laws of the universe. Life is no different to a chemical reaction, in that it does not need a purpose, it only needs environmental conditions to occur for it to be created and then is simply sustained through evolution.
>>
File: human colonies from space.jpg (440KB, 2270x964px) Image search: [Google]
human colonies from space.jpg
440KB, 2270x964px
>>6836561
>We are not insects, are we?
In the eyes of evolution we are equal to insects.
>>
>>6836033
Unless you actually accomplish setting significant (spreading memetic information) then you will just be completely forgotten in 3-4 generations.

That's a bit more than a century until of life continues on as if you didn't even exist. Shit really doesn't matter that much.

If you're that worried about passing genetic information then just have it digitally transcribed and use software to propogate it using the internet. Mission accomplished!
>>
>>6840879
>(spreading memetic information)

Are you telling me that if I shitpost hard enough, I would be immortalized for my dank memes?
>>
>>6840946
You just might

That's one way to give yourself purpose
>>
>>6836033
That guy is dead, he wont be doing any laughing
>>
>>6840950
Thanks Richard Dawkins
>>
>>6836033
I doubt you are a biology student.
>>
>>6836033
>gravity makes rocks fall
>therefore we should never pick up rocks or Newton will get angry

Evolution is not a law that we are obligated to adhere to. It is an explanation for why some traits are more common than others, and why some traits disappear.
>>
>>6840963
>trannies only have to be programmers or whores
racist
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.