[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people who didn't transition before/during have an obligation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: img7.wtoutiao.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
img7.wtoutiao.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
Do people who didn't transition before/during have an obligation towards other transpeople NOT to transition?
>>
>>6833913
*before/during PUBERTY
>>
>>6833913
Because of physical appearance? What a shallow thing to say.
>>
>>6833913
What makes you think that? Why would they not transition?
>>
>>6833928
Hostility at the hands of hons/the mere site of non-passers is enough for a young transition to get scared out of transitioning when the time is most crucial. If you believe in any sort of unity between transpeople in order to progress further in trans acceptance, you would agree that self-sacrifice through means of non-transitioning is nescessary.
>>
File: low quality bait.png (3KB, 482x402px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.png
3KB, 482x402px
>>6833967
You're a tryhard.
>>
>>6833913
I think so, the ones who look like gross men and dress up like caricatures of women are less than sane
>>
>>6833913
>>6833916
Should non-passers socially transition? Absolutely not.
Should they take HRT so they can feel better? Absolutely yes.
>>
Yes. And that sucks for them, but transitioning late was going to suck anyway. Fortunately as trans becomes more and more accepted, less and less people will repress. But late transitioners only hurt mainstream acceptance.
>>
>>6834259
>"Should non-passers socially transition? Absolutely not."
Hardly any trannies 'pass' anyway, don't deny yourself transition just because you ain't a pretty woman. You get old and unattractive either way regardless.
>>
>>6833913
no, but you have an obligation to slam your head against a wall until you forget how to post
>>
File: 1462120339106.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1462120339106.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>6834297
>honrage
>>
>>6833913
if all the folks who got wrecked by the puberty of their birth sex stop transitioning, do people who did transition before/during puberty and pass have an obligation towards other transpeople to be visible in the media and political stuff so the younger folks would be able to know there is hope for them if they start early?

i see non-passers being visible as a mean so that passers can remain stealth if they want. if everyone's invisible then trans rights and the acceptance movement will not be going that far to begin with.
>>
>>6834342
Trans people being visible is not the same as people being visibly trans. "Men in dresses" do not help acceptance in any way.
>>
>>6834324
nah i pass have fun tho
>>
>>6834283
I'm not trans myself actually haha.
But I know many trannies and can sympathize in my own special way I won't get into.
>>
File: 4334534.png (332KB, 427x495px) Image search: [Google]
4334534.png
332KB, 427x495px
>>6834353
>nah i pass have fun tho
>>
>>6834348
Either gender is an identity thing, in which case both the cute trannies and the "men in dresses" should socially transition... or gender is physical, in which case, neither should. Cherry picking the attractive ones and trying to sweep the others under the rug is pretty transphobic of you.
>>
File: **tips**.png (598KB, 536x594px) Image search: [Google]
**tips**.png
598KB, 536x594px
>>6834388
Passing =! attractive. It's time to finally time to put a stop to hons who just by being alive actively destroy the image of the trans movement and any hope of assimilation of transpeople.

Also, notice how hons feign being pro-trans acceptance and assimilation, but as soon as a passing transperson steps into view, they immediately slip into extreme male-rage (presumably from T-levels) and try to gatekeep them and silence them and force them out of transitioning. It's obvious that the vast majority of non-passers and hons are fetishists who act as if trans is a special little boy's club, and are the greatest threat to trans progress.
>>
You're only going to make the situation worse, OP. So you think trans acceptance would be better if there weren't as many hons. Absolutely, I agree. But telling people who are still young, which in the case of this website is mostly people in their 20s, to repress indefinitely for your benefit will only make the situation worse, because they will inevitibly snap when they're fucking 55 and become a megahon. These people are most likely going to transition anyway, so would you rather they transition in their 20s when they have a chance with good genetics and FFS, or transition in their 50s where they become a megahon?
>>
>>6834469
It's like a witch test babe.

If they don't kill themselves by 50, they were never trans and were better off not transitioning.

If they do, then they were, they were just too late to transition. However, they most likely realized it was a nescessary sacrifice, so that makes up for it.

Either way ot ends up better for early transitioners, which is who we should always have first in mind.
>>
>>6834441
This is some inane garbage.

It's also sad that you would rather have transpeople like you suffer in misery for something they have no control over only to please cissy. Hate hons all you want but if it weren't for hons trans-medicine would have made zero progress.

Every single early transition and passer owes it to the men and women that volunteered as lab rats to learn more about transphysiology and medicine to treat GID.

I guess I just don't understand that if you actually think GID is a physiological condition why treating someones internal pain should be gated based on your arbitrary measurement of their beauty.
>>
>>6834259
this

nonpassers should under no circumstances attempt to transition socially. they can take hormones though
>>
File: 1467586688135.gif (2MB, 320x384px) Image search: [Google]
1467586688135.gif
2MB, 320x384px
Low functioning autists ruin our public image with "normal people"! We should kill all low functioning autists so everyone can see how beautiful I am for being a high functioning autist!!

Men comit the overwhelming majority of murder, rape, battery, and theft. Men make humans look bad to aliens! Let's get rid of men!!

I am part of X. Parts of X aren't like me. We should exterminate them so Y likes X! Let's sell ourselves out to please people that don't matter! :^)
>>
>>6834503
Well said, thanks for that
>>
>>6833913
There are really so many people here who have a skewed perception of what women generally look like. There's tons of actual cisgendered women who'd never pass by the standards I see on this board.
>>
>>6834503
I agree with you. To be frank there are lots of cis people who don't pass for cis, so why should actual trans people be worried?
>>
>>6835692
not really
>>
>>6834503
Goodness.

Today I got flustered by a wise Anon. Thank you for this post, stranger.
>>
>>6834503
I disagree all hons have done is show trans was a thing, but most doctors today still don't know shit about treating GID and just give you HRT that was made originally for birth control and monitor your blood levels, its not that hard to understand that treating GID is just treating an individual patients health. I would say the younger passing trans people are the ones teaching doctors the most. But like i said treating GID is treating the individual and doesn't come from any specific group like you said with hons.
>>
>>6836064
No.
>>
>>6836086
yes
>>
>>6836086
Why are hons so whiny?
>>
>>6834503
Holy shit OP BTFO.

>>6836105
>not an argument
This is what an argument looks like: >>6834503
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.