[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many men hate transwomen? It seems that most men have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1468781587215 copy.jpg (393KB, 1280x1552px) Image search: [Google]
1468781587215 copy.jpg
393KB, 1280x1552px
Why do so many men hate transwomen? It seems that most men have an instinctive and vitriolic hatred of transgirls and femboys. Is it borne out of socialized protectionism of """real""" women and the female form? Is it borne out of fragile masculinity? Why is it?
>>
if the population of your tribe/kingdom/nation/polis starts turning into hikkis, betas and girls you're going to get conquered by a stronger society and then it's all over baby, then you'll spend the next 500 years getting literally and figuratively buttfucked by the sultan or khan or whomever
>>
Does anyone really hate femboys
>>
File: 45645645.png (885KB, 818x600px) Image search: [Google]
45645645.png
885KB, 818x600px
>>6833685
okay, but we're talking about the common era you retard thick fuck. say something useful.
>>
a) it's fairly basic biology, if you're a guy you expect pussy and you get very upset when there's no pussy if you've been led to believe there's pussy
b)it's also biology, humans are hardwired to want to reproduce and getting tricked by a dick when your lizard brains expects to form babby is deeply violating and rage inducing
c)its partly biology and partly social reinforcment, males are porud and don't like being fooled or making errors in judgement espcially about primordial shit like sex, so they have a highly negative reaction to the idea of trannies

traps are fine, since they reinforce enough of the social expectations around females without hiding their smooth, cute, feminine penises
>>
>>6833659
>fragile masculinity

Hit the nail on the head.
>>
easily 65% of trannies are mentally disturbed and not in the cute way, a shitload of them are Cluster B psychos and violent and or abusive or otherwise highly disruptive to any social milieu, so that's another reason.
>>
>>6833659
>>6833723
Kill yourselves. Not even being cute.
>>
>>6834137
Another reason for what? Another reason pedophiles on 4chan make up statistics and generally are shit human beings?
>>
File: 1465153987123.jpg (86KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465153987123.jpg
86KB, 640x640px
>>6834335
awwww boo boo did your fwagile widdle boy feewings get hurt?

just shoot yourself you toxic ass-raping masc faggot
>>
>>6834351
Basically, note how it's always predators and other monsters that hide behind the 'think of the kids' shitick.
>>6834137 Is just a less successful, more autistic version of http://m.wesh.com/news/pastor-who-said-pulse-victims-deserved-to-die-arrested-on-child-molestation-charges/41411774
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 571x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 571x556px
>>6833659
I dunno man I'd smash a qt femboy if I could ever meet one.
>>
>>6833686
yeah, they would just call them "faggots" though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.