[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I pleasure my trans gf without interacting with her dick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (72KB, 405x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 405x225px
How do I pleasure my trans gf without interacting with her dick? I'm not comfortable with it and I'm not gonna pressure her to get rid of it, but it does make sex weird. Are most trans girls just satisfied doing anal? What can I do to spice up our sex life?
>>
I know this is a weird suggestion and kinda gross, but have you considered talking to her about it?

idk just an idea
>>
>>6832592
Obviously. But I dont get sex tips from her.
>>
File: 1468217385636.jpg (75KB, 497x576px) Image search: [Google]
1468217385636.jpg
75KB, 497x576px
>>6832592
>talking to trannies
>>
>>6832581
Break up with her.
>>
File: u9BV3DU.jpg (96KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
u9BV3DU.jpg
96KB, 576x576px
>>6832581
suggest putting her in a chastity device.
tell her it would turn you on.

or make her wear a jockstrap (backless panties?) that conceal it.

how dominant are you? if she is submissive then she will get turned on by doing what you tell her to do and by putting your pleasure first.
at least that is the way with gay guys. (i'm a bi dom with a gay sub)
i'm not sure what it is like with trans girls but i suspect there are similarities.
>>
>>6832616
As in, she's unwilling to give them to you, or you
haven't talked about it? Because if it's the latter then just ask her; it's clearly important to your sex life.
>>
>>6832915
Im not repulsed by the sight of her dick, I just want to know the best way to please her without touching it. She says just anal is fine, but I suspect she may be wanting more.
>>6832950
Im not even sure she knows what she likes.
>>
Yes, anal is more than enough for girls. If you want to be sure to please her read up on prostate stimulation.

Seriously though don't push her into something she's uncomfortable with. You'll make make it unpleasurable for her by trying to make it more pleasurable for her.

If you must change something, ask her what her sexual fantasies are and then try to make them happen. Sometimes it's just the mental state that makes things more pleasurable.
>>
>>6833033
>mental state that makes things more pleasurable.
this is especially true with girls, cis and trans. Depending on the thoughts and emotions she is feeling, and the words you are saying etc. the same sex act can feel completely different.
>>
Ok so ive known some people who dont want their penis stimulated and just want anal or to be dominated. Is she like this? If so you are off the hook, just keep dominating her and ull be fine.
OR
is the issue that you dont want to stimulate her dick, so their is this awkard situation where you get off and she doesn't?
>kuz i can think of some answers for this one. Try getting a strong hitachi wand style vibrator. U can just vibrate her penis instead of u stimulating it urself. like when u have her on her back and are ramming her just wand her "little clitty" or whatever.

So can you explain more about why u dont want to touch her penis? like how do you jump in bed with someone and not be comfy with their anatomy?
>>
>>6833033
>>6833082
Ok, I'll ask her about any fantasies she has. I dont want her to feel uncomfortable at all. I'm just trying to make up for the fact that I dont stimulate her penis.
>>6833095
The problem is that I dont know how to confirm whether she is satisfied or not. All the other girls I've dated were cis so there was usually some squirting involved. My current girlfriend doesnt really cum and I dont know if that's because I'm not doing a good job or if it's something else.
I really like her, and I think she's really pretty but I just have no experience being around other penises so I'm sort of jumpy about it.
>>
>>6833082
Men too. Pleasure from orgasms is like 90% mental.
>>
>>6833155
>All the other girls I've dated were cis so there was usually some squirting involved
do u really think that ever girl squirts? I mean they proved medically that squirting is just girls pissing themselves and very few do that during sex.

So yea. Get a hitachi wand virbrator and apply it to her dick until she cums.
>pretend ur doing cliteral stimulation on a girl.
>>
>>6833155
>>6833172

i'm trans and i've squirted before, it doesnt happen very often ( its not cum, very watery and tons of it, I kind of think it might be piss)
>>
>>6833587
Were you doing anything special or were you just really turned on? I'd really like to be able to give my gf an orgasm or to make her cum hands free.
>>
the fact you asking this makes me think both you and her are pathetic and that you are very immature
>>
>>6832618
kekejejejej
>>
>>6833616
Not that anon
I'm also a Virgin
That being said I've had instances where I was extremely horny and I was just continually leaking fluids it's kind of watery and clear but also a bit sticky
Sort of like saliva maybe a little more clear but more thick also
I can't really pin down what did it, it seems like it's probably related to hormones but I think the how/why of my arousal was also a factor
>>
>>6833587
>>6833616
>>6837224
I'm another tranny and it happend to me everytime I was kissing, hugging, cuddling with my bf.
Although I don't remember it happening that much before starting HRT.
>>
>>6840282
>>6837224
>>6833587
Its just precum
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.