[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I realize I am one of the last hon monsters and that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: comedy gold.jpg (71KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
comedy gold.jpg
71KB, 330x319px
>mfw I realize I am one of the last hon monsters and that trans women today will have female fat distribution, female hips, female voices and skulls and bones in the female range as compared to me, an awkward scrawny lanky chill-looking twinkdudebro with Jesus/80s mullet hair
>mfw mtfs of today probably look at you the same way I look at mtfs in their late 40s, with disgust
>mfw a long depressing boyfriend-less friend-less job-less home-less hon life is ahead of me
Woe is me lol
>>
>>6832339
>complaining on the internet instead of doing something about it
>>>/suicide/ is that way
>>
File: 1471465682103.jpg (1MB, 1200x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1471465682103.jpg
1MB, 1200x1403px
>>6832339
Yeah, life is miserable etc. pp., but:
>Transitioning early is not a guarantee for not becoming a hon.
Transition at 14 and still a hon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgUuLgKBac
We had an own thread about this video lately.
>Transitioning before the age of 18 is in many western countries (at least legally) impossible
>Kids from very conservative and/or religious families will likely become the "classic" hon type (hon due to late transition) in the future
>There are many factors constituting the hon status. The age of starting HRT is just one of them. Genetics play a huge part. And there are other traits like personality (hons are bitter), clothing style (hons wear ugly clothes), self-perception (delusion) and social skills (approaching young transitioners and harassing them).

There are respectable hons, though, who have a great sense of humor, are far from self-delusional and actually likeable. They just happen to be not very well passing, but they make no drama out of it and just live their lifes.
For example:
We had a hon here in a passing thread a month ago or so and she was totally not passable. People told her so and she got all honny about it. Well, by doing so she reinforced her hon-status greatly, most anons had a kind of sympathy with her before.

I don't think it's the passing trannies who make life difficult for hons. I think that real hons make it difficult for those who only look like hons but are actually very cool people.
I don't despise hons because they don't pass. But what the fuck. I've seen a hon lately in the waiting room of my endocrinologist. She wore a dress that literally looked like a shower curtain. It was light blue and there were small little ducks all over it. Her shoes were in the same style. Even a ciswoman would look ridiculous in this and draw negative attention to her! Why did she not wear some nice dress for her own good?
Hons are not problematic because of their looks, they are a problem because of who they are.
>>
>>6832339
Dude chill out, most people still don't start transition until at least the early 20s, it takes a while to get this shit figured out or the family/friends to be fine with it regardless of how accepted trannies become, plus age is still less important than genetics and effort.
>>
File: 1459967016427.jpg (161KB, 1446x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1459967016427.jpg
161KB, 1446x1462px
>>6832339
>mfw the ride never ends
>>
>>6832570
holy shit! the youtube comments on that video are sooooo bad. I know it's YouTube so what can you expect but still, holy shit.
>>
File: lel.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>6832570
>mfw the comment section
>>
>>6832701
>>6833325
best comment:
>"Can someone tell me the cheat codes for Gta 5 Weapons"
>>
>>6833410
lool
>>
>>6832570
>>6832701
>>6833325
>>6833410
top kek.
Sorry, I'm not sorry (pic related).
>>
>>6833571
>ups
This one is a little bit smaller and more convenient to look at.
>>
>>6833571
>>6833577
could this be the birth of a new le epic meme
>>
>>6833664
This. bumb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.