[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to be a cute little attention whore who streams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Yaytrips.jpg (180KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Yaytrips.jpg
180KB, 772x1034px
>tfw want to be a cute little attention whore who streams competitive vidyo gaems whilst shilling music
>tfw so depressed and unmotivated that I almost doubled my weight, am stuck with family and now have thick facial and body hair at age 24, almost 25.
>tfw still can't tell if I really did want to start transitioning when I was 18.
>>
File: Andromeda.png (197KB, 634x326px) Image search: [Google]
Andromeda.png
197KB, 634x326px
>>6832255
In all seriousness though, should I just kill myself? It's something I've thought about for a long time and I know that I'm never going to be cute, therefore, never be happy.
>>
>>6832255
>tfw you'll never be D.Va
>>
>>6832255
>"thick facial and body hair at age 24"
>tfw thick facial and body hair at 18
>>
Have you considered suicide? Maybe try taking a screwdriver and shoving in in your eye socket until you hear a crunch? Alternatively drink a gallon of bleach, or eat buckshot.
>>
>>6832255
Try hormones. They get rid of body hair
>>
>>6835703
Even at my age?
>>
File: robin's 11 month timeline.png (4MB, 1146x1800px) Image search: [Google]
robin's 11 month timeline.png
4MB, 1146x1800px
>>6832310
just get on hormones anyway, even if you don't pass as female you'll look cuter and less gross
>>
File: faggot.jpg (83KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
83KB, 1080x1080px
>>6836009
this is me around a year or so ago.
Should I hormones? I have kinda the same face but it definitely gets hairy and manly
>>
>>6836009
>>6836037
plus freckles and shizzz
>>
>>6832255
i mean im 20 y/o and im diamond on league of legends(figured id mention this since you mentioned competitive video games lol) and i also wish i was a cute girl but hey what can you do ill probably start hormones soon and honestly if youre thinking about killing yourself you might as well try hormones i mean even if it doesnt make you any happier at least you tried
>>
>>6836037
>>6836059
uh fuck yes, you have a better bone structure than me, you'd pass easily with longer hair + bangs and 6+ months on HRT
get on that shit now and start saving up for laser hair removal for your face (hormones will change body hair in the first year or two)
you can be top qt imo senpai
>>
>>6836077
Don't make me virtual kiss you.

>>6836059
Good point. I'm personally more into shooters atm, I'm crazy excited for quake champions.
>>
>>6836087
qhi.co.uk
50mg cypro, 4mg progynova daily
you can do it
>>
>>6836323
is cypro cyproterone? Is it even legal to ship this stuff to australia?

I'm nervous :/
>>
>>6836349
oh shit, you're an aussie? go ask in the /hrtg/ thread (hrt general) on this board, I think customs is harsher in Auz so the instructions are different than for Europe/USA.
>>
>>6836394
>tfw board is untouched
>>
>>6836009
wtf you look so good now
>>
>>6832310
no just start asap. 24 is honestly not that old and like another anon said worst case scenario is you look a lot cuter but not necessarily female. Best case is you have amazing genetics and starting at 24 and not at 18 wont have made a difference at all
>>
>>6836037
uh yeah don't wanna get your hopes up but you should really have no trouble passing really well with just a bit of luck and effort
>>
>>6837650
>>6837657
I need IRL friend support. I can't do this on my own, I'm too nervous and afraid of people. Even just talking to a dr or something freaks me out.
>>
>>6837681
ahhh yeah I can understand its something that I really struggle with too. Its so bad sometimes that I'll just spend entire days never getting out of bed. but maybe try with just taking little baby steps. You don't need to call a doctor this week, but maybe try and just look up the number for a lgbt center in your area that can point you in the right direction. Theyve been so fucking helpful for me when I was really struggling to get things started. I can tell you that as I've started to get cuter and even kinda pretty, my anxieties have softened a bit. Even though It may suck and be super nerve racking calling these people youre life really will improve if you do these things. Its not really great advice but you just gotta get out there and do it. Take little baby steps and they add up quickly. Even though it may be super stressful and really hard while you're doing it getting on hrt and seeing yourself slowly become what youve always wanted to be is really worth any sacrifice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.