[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do some of you just want to be a girl because you fail as a man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (132KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 1280x853px
Do some of you just want to be a girl because you fail as a man and like to dress up as a fetish?
>>
>tfw succeeded as a man
>tfw crossdressing fetish
>tfw still get depressed that you aren't a cute gril
>>
File: 1455819539204.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455819539204.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
>>6832172
I fail as a man because I'm a girl :^)
>>
No, i used to lift and had a bit of a chad vibe to me (though i was still a sperglord cause i grew up on the internet) i was doing just fine as a male, and that made me hate myself more
>>
But OP... I've succeeded as both a male and female.
>>
>>6832172
I want to be a girl because being a man is simply disgusting.
>>
I fail as both
>>
for me its more of a, I just wish I had a feminine body. I don't want to be a woman, just look like one.
>>
>>6832316
>I don't want to be a woman, just look like one.
What is the difference between being a woman and looking like one?
>>
>>6832420
semantics
>>
>>6832184
this
>>
>>6832172
>believing memes made by robots
>>
>>6832214
are u me
>>
Op what you describe is the majority of transbians
>>
How do you fail as a man? I was called beta but I still had girlfriends and sex and jobs.
>>
I'm pretty serious but submissive. I'm not a T enranged monkey like the majority of males.

So i guess i kinda fail as a man? I had only 2 gf's and had sex with one. I really hate using my dick as i feel nothing and would rather use my ass/have a vagina.

So idc.
>>
>>6832172
Yes
so what, faggot
>>
File: image.png (845KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
845KB, 640x1136px
mfw when a friend tells me im gay for having a big butt
>>
>>6832228
Same
>>
>>6832184
Basically, I didnt just fail, I never even tried to participate. Being a man made as much sense to me as being a fish, or something else of that sort. I don't, nor have I ever had any desire to try.
>>
>>6833943
Betas always get leftovers
You were not a gamma
>>
>>6836958
This, basically.
I feel such a disconnect between myself and the whole YOU BETTER BE A MANLY MAN AND MAN UP thing...I just can't fucking even.
>>
>>6832225
this
>>
>>6832172
Damn, yes
>>
I could man up and shit

but I found it to be boring

being a chick is a lot funner you get to wear more shit and do more shit

guys just do drugs and fuck
>>
Most androgy guys might fantasize about this but flip back later in hetero mode
But today with the help of their parents and a community which advertises mental illness as they have too much time on their hands. Kids now change during their childhood only to hate themselves later on in life
How the fuck do you its not just a phase?
>>
>>6832420
>What is the difference between >>>>>>>>>being a woman and looking like one?
Whether you get triggered if/when people don't act as if you're one
>>
File: 1468908447636.jpg (38KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468908447636.jpg
38KB, 500x380px
I'm a failure regardless of gender
>>
>>6832178
>tfw can relate
>>
>>6832228
>>6836926
failing as your cis gender is acceptable and you move on
failing as tranny is lonely if not fatal
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.