[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this super cute trans girls in denial on Ins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20160831_235021.jpg (273KB, 1440x1789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160831_235021.jpg
273KB, 1440x1789px
So there's this super cute trans girls in denial on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mikan_manderinchen/
Is there a good way to nudge her towards HRT without scaring her off? It'd be terrible to see her succumb to testosterone poisoning
>>
>>6830379
Sneak hrt meds into her food
>>
>>6830384
Or her bubble tea
>>
>>6830379
You sure she's not already on hrt? or is like a cis girl saying that they are male cause *tumblr*
>>
>>6830682
I don't think so, seems like a trans girl in her femboy phase
>>
Reminds me a fuckton of some of my old friends. I guess he's probably happy with his dick but just wants to turn into an animu-bishie/look like the guys from his yaois and japanese pop music.
>>
>>6830718
I wonder. But if that was the case I just don't think "his" nose would bother her enough to warrant getting rhino
>>
yeah that man is hideous. hrt could possibly save her
>>
>Is there a good way to nudge her towards HRT without scaring her off?
Nope, not if your only connection to this person is through their public photos on the internet.

Just leave him to his life.
>>
Easy, point out that other Fems use testosterone suppressing meds to keep their looks. Nobody same will let themselves turn into a fat pig like Chis croaker did.

And that nowadays there's SERMs and Bicalutamide that let you look fem but keep fertility and not grow tits.
>>6830687
>>6830379
Femboy isn't a transgirl denial phase, can like looking pretty without socially wanting to be a girl
>>
jesus christ what's his skincare regime
>>
Here I am, posting again because I'm both jelly and angry. Jangry, if you will, after looking at his feed more closely.

First of all, I would kill for his hair - I wish I had straight hair so much. His hair is perfect. Here I am with curly hair, that I'm just dealing with.

Secondly, his skin is perfect and so clear and it's not fair. His body I don't care about because it's no different from mine really, in fact I like mine more than his.

And lastly, I don't understand how this guy is going to school yet can afford expensive burando j-fash, his own flat no fucking less AND has the gall to post pictures of his fucking ~healthy breakfast~ of fucking organic avocado with a dollop of honey oatmeal and a single sliced banana in activated almond seeds and coconut water milk or some shit.

I bet I earn way more than him and I couldn't afford this shit or keep up this lifestyle. Is this what it's like to live in Germany? It's just not fair, I have christknows how many hobbies and goals on the go and I'm fighting with endless breakouts constantly, I would kill to have even a fraction of the time for a nice clean breakfast like that.

If this guy turns out to be talented at something I'm literally going to scream. This is like Yohio all over again.
>>
bretty qt
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 560x800px
>>6832475
He's cheating, just like Andrej

There isn't a single boy who Looks that pretty who isn't doing something shady with blackmarket drugs
>>
File: 1471117555635.png (47KB, 323x254px) Image search: [Google]
1471117555635.png
47KB, 323x254px
>>6832766
Right, anon! That boy is at least on antiandrogens and a cheater like Andrej(a)!

>>6830379
>that instagram profile
>"mikan_manderinchen"
>"VAMPIRE PRINCE"
>"MALE"
And you call him a "transgirl"? Well, maybe he will turn out as trans but clearly identifies as male right now.

>>6832397
>omg, her skin is so beautiful, what does she do?!
Putting a ton of makeup upon it in order to look lake a pale vampire?

Am I the only one who thinks she looks cringy and unattractive?
>>
This is a genetic girl op, what would HRT do for a genetic girl?

She is a girl that identifys as a male but still dresses girly according to her ask.fm or some shit
>>
>>6832809
these faggots are getting confusing
>>
>Female assigned at birth

Jelly levels back to normal, except for his skin and breakfast still.

Everyone thinks I'm a pre-hrt FTM and I'm a cis boy so I feel the struggle. Every haircut makes me look like a lesbian and even people at work who don't know anything about trans people have told me I look transgender. Except I don't get the plus points of being FAAB naturally and have to work for it instead sigh back to my lifestyle changes.
>>
>>6832804
>Am I the only one who thinks she looks cringy and unattractive?

No you aren't, there's definitely some rat face going on there and it's not attractive at all. Putting on a(n oily) wig and circle lenses won't save you from bad genetics.
>>
>>6833120
This, everything.
Thank you, anon. I am your greatest fan!
>>
>>6833120

It's his real hair and bleached.
He's female assigned at birth.
Don't misgender him you shitlord.
>>
>>6833161
Anon did not gender the "vampire" one single time.

And the hair looks like a wig...whether it's real or not.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl08k9Gfh1U

its a grill
sorry boiz
>>
>>6832397
Filters probably.
>>
>>6833182
>Anon did not gender the "vampire" one single time.
>Am I the only one who thinks she looks cringy and unattractive?
>she
>>
File: 1470876288415.jpg (8KB, 316x239px) Image search: [Google]
1470876288415.jpg
8KB, 316x239px
>>6830379

I declare fall in love of this great and beautiful Queen of darkness.

Greetings!
>>
It appears he is actually female as he mentions his binder in that video. So I guess he just likes looking like a little anime boy. I do wonder if he'll decide to go the testosterone poisoning route though. It seems like it would probably clash with his aesthetic.
>>
>>6833544
Couldn't he just be a boy on Estrofem?
Lots of femgen wears binders.
>>
>>6833711

He's already said he's female assigned at birth on ask.fm
>>
>>6833895
That's kinda disappointing, the male at birth fems put their blood sweat and tears into looking like that and have to swallow toxic drugs to keep that look.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.