[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >20 >college student >tranny >still in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 900x900px
>be me
>20
>college student
>tranny
>still in the closet
>find out about LGBT support group on campus
>go because "why not?"
>walk into room
>first person I see is a neckbeard with a Steven Universe shirt
>balding man with a FNAF shirt
>"whatever"
>sit down
>twenty or so students show up
>host says to introduce name, why we're there, and our gender pronouns
>he says we can use more than "he or she"
>I visibly cringe
>go around the room
>get near the end, I'm one of the last people
>no other trannies; just gay and bi students
>say my name, I'm a he (for now), and I'm a tranny
>they look at me like I said "nigger"
>"Anon, tranny is a deragatory term"
>to fucking who?
>apologize
>meeting feels like eternity
>walk out with flyer
>crinkle it up and throw it away

Why are support groups so fucking cancer, /LGBT/?
>>
>>6830188
thank god i never went lol
>>
>>6830188
I'm sure most of us would be upset if an ignorant cis person used the word tranny in bad context.

N word privileges aside, I wonder how many of us are upset at any use of the word tranny, even amongst transgenders. I realize we're on 4chan, and we call ourselves trannies all the time.
>>
>>6830188
I say tranny all the live long day like it's nobody's business, but yeah OP, SJWs, libcucks, PC fags will get their panties in a bunch if you use it. They equate it "nigger" basically.
>>
File: 1453923818018.jpg (43KB, 470x521px) Image search: [Google]
1453923818018.jpg
43KB, 470x521px
>>6830188
>mfw an autistic tranny is too socially retarded and shut in on 4chan to know that the word tranny is offensive at tranny support groups because of its history as a derogatory slur
>not knowing that the real world isn't a Mongolian tapestry imageboard where people say nigger fag and tranny to each other in every other conversation
>>
>>6830269
this
>>
>>6830269
>being hypersensitive instead of fun is acceptable
Blech.
>>
>>6830332
>blech
You said it. If only there was a way to shitpost IRL
>>
>>6830332
>implying not conversing through unfiltered insults and memes is hypersensitive
>>
>>6830361
>>6830401
You're both right and wrong. It would be nice if people could articulate unfiltered ideas without resorting to baseless insults and character attacks.
>>
>>6830217
Kill yourself.
>>
>>6830188
Why is it so hard not to say tranny? You could just say, "I'm trans." I swear, you /polgbt/ fucktards are even more annoying.
>Muh traditional gender roles
>why can't I find a real life group of like-minded faggots like these people did?
>their like-mindedness is cancer cuz
>muh tranny mental illness
>>
>>6830240
Well it kind of is, in a way. like socially. Just that were in like the time period where people still use the term "negro" and thats the acceptable term, so some outsiders get confused a lot.
>>
>>6830495
Im not sure unfiltered is ever good. Filters are what make people functional, and not assholes. One of the primary symptoms of autism is having unfiltered speech.
>>
>>6830217
If you are only applying to yourself, it's fine, but I would hesitate to use it in a general LGBT group for two reasons. First, other trans people who may not want to hear a slur, even a reclaimed one, in the general group. Second, it would be misinforming newbies, most trans people don't like the word.
It pretty much is like a black person saying nigger or a gay person saying queer, faggot or dyke, you gotta be aware of what company you are in.
>>
>>6830611
Depends if you value authenticity or restraint, desu.
>>
Tranny is just a gross word. I belongs next to hon.
>>
File: 34534.png (406KB, 443x527px) Image search: [Google]
34534.png
406KB, 443x527px
>>6830188
>tfw my university has the most transtrender MTFs per capita in the WORLD
eventually you get over it and realize it's a good thing as long as they're qute
>>
"Tranny" makes me cringe so hard. It's like the younger transitioner equivalent of "hon".
>>
>>6830611
>we should limit ourselves to political correctness lest we hurt somebody's feelings
Whatever happened to calling a spade a spade?
>>
>>6832469
Do you believe that not casually calling someone a fag or a nigger to their face is being PC?
>>
>>6830217
>N word privileges aside, I wonder how many of us are upset at any use of the word tranny, even amongst transgenders. I realize we're on 4chan, and we call ourselves trannies all the time.
Well, i got downvoted to shit on le leddit for calling myself a tranny so i suppose theres your answer: Hypertriggered Demitumblr SJW-kins.
>>
File: 1472220703902.jpg (52KB, 613x613px) Image search: [Google]
1472220703902.jpg
52KB, 613x613px
>>6830188
>be me
>21
>college student
>bisexual kv that's dated pansexually
>still in the closet
>find out about LGBT English class on campus
>sign up because "why not?"
>walk into room
>first person I see is an overweight fag wearing a leather-spiked BDSM collar in broad fucking daylight
>tumblr genderqueer with nasty curly undercut that screams greasy
>"w-whatever"
>sit down
>twenty or so students show up
>professor gives us a slip to write down our name, why we're there, and our gender pronouns
>he says we can use more than "he or she"
>I cringe internally and notice a few others cringing visibly
>find out that other than those two and a few people in the back that never really talked most of the class was cishet normies
>most of them dropped the class entirely, even a nice girl that sat next to me
>ended up getting an A just for correctly turning my assignments in, which was nice although probably not in my best benefit
>easiest class ever, we even took a day to visit our local lgbt center just to tour around and didn't even have to write an assignment for it

We have an LGBT+ club but given that there was hardly anyone with any personality, much less looks, I'm going to dodge the bullet on going to it.
>>
File: 134458275235.jpg (19KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
134458275235.jpg
19KB, 333x250px
oh yeah I got a few of these

>hate hometown
>walk 1000 miles
>walk 1000 more
>don't know anyone here
>change name, make friends with regular people so I can pet their dogs
>see flyer at library for some gender thing group
>hey, I'm a gender thing
>attend, to meet more gender things and exchange tips about sympathetic doctors and shit
>group is small, consists of teal-hair neopronoun lesbians who say they are "genderqueer", a fruity man wearing a tutu over his other clothes (gay bar is right down the street), an mtf who is nice and nerdy but doesn't pass that well, an ftm who is extremely shy and sensitive, his insane butch dyke partner with anger problems, and a young hippie with tits and a huge beard
>ok, takes all kinds I guess
>rules established, feminine-favoring hierarchy erected
>ask what gender queer is
>genderqueers rant incoherently for 20 minutes but don't answer question, one cries for some reason
>moderator asks a question of whole group, offer thoughts
>butch dyke loses mind for some reason
>I look masculine on purpose so the crazy feminist ones are actively aggressive and tell me masculinity is morally wrong and a burden, I'm doing a wrong thing by emulating those who rape and I should be more feminine
>I'm ftm and secure in my identity, and these people are bonkers
>moderator wants people to use alternating he/she pronouns, thinks he is on a higher level because he embodies both genders equally
>actually: he got white-guilted into transtrending by a former partner but quit because estrogen made him dysphoric, and this is how he copes with having breasts now
>group never addresses the meeting topic, they just want to talk about their feelings and gossip about people in the local queer community that I don't know
>afterwards, chill with mtf sis, she seems cool and not psychotic
>shy ftm wants to talk to me but his bitch gf won't let him. he sneaks over and we exchange a few friendly words before his gf rages over and drags him off
>wow
>never return
>>
>>6830217
To me at least the term just conjures up images of less than flattering portrayals of trans people.

I don't give a shit when people let it slip out or when other trans people use it, however I'd get miffed if someone dropped it more than once or twice or an FTM used it, which I imagine is like people from the Philippines using the word nigger.
>>
>>6833575
how did you maintain enough composure to not deck one of the people there
>>
>>6830188
because the real world is not the internet.. lol grow up
>>
>>6833575

I want this to not be real.
>>
>>6830217
neck yourself m8
>>
>>6830188
>College support group
There's your mistake.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.