[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever get the feeling you only like LGBT cause you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: hk.jpg (234KB, 1442x1081px) Image search: [Google]
hk.jpg
234KB, 1442x1081px
Did you ever get the feeling you only like LGBT cause you're suppose to?
>>
File: theonebehindit.jpg (171KB, 455x1855px) Image search: [Google]
theonebehindit.jpg
171KB, 455x1855px
>>6827615
Yes.
>>
File: 1468796880157.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1468796880157.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>6827615
I was cursed (by G*d) to only be attracted to transpeople. so i can't help it. nothing can help me.
>>
>>6827643
>le Jew meme

That said, I find the flags a little offensive
>>
>>6827663
Is that why you always post Cara pics? Cause she looks like a man.
>>
File: JlgMyKx.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JlgMyKx.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>6827807
>le epic "le ____" maymay

>>6827615
they're awful. don't let them in your house
(jews rock tho)
>>
>>6827643
Underrated
>>
>the year is 2089
>anybody have tips for coming out as straight to my intergender and trigender guardians? Some day, I want to have sex after marriage in the misdionary position with my darling wife and go to church every Sunday with her. I'm unsure that they'd accept this.
>>
>>6827643
the one behind that meme is haters that are just bigoted, sure some legbutts are a little odd but they are not out to hurt you, they are the way they are because they were born that way, its not like they have a choice, they did not wake up one day and say "I think i will turn gay"
>>
Oh yeah totally. I'm like the definition of self hating tranny.
>>
>>6827615
What!?

Don't ever, EVER, say or think that again!
>>
>>6832795
>sex in the missionary position with my darling wife
As long as it's not for the sole purpose procreation
>>
>>6827615
What kind of argument is that?

>"Wouldn't it just be terrible if the only reason you do X is because it's what's right?"

Yes. Just terrible. Absolutely awful. I feel so empty now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.