[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is this bullshit? Why do the trans-folk get upset over n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 8

Wtf is this bullshit? Why do the trans-folk get upset over non-trans people playing trans roles?

I'm not adopting that fucking word cis, when I heard a trans person say "cisplain" to me, I had to remind myself to breathe over the stupidity I was just knocked with. Whena straight person is talking to me about homosexuality, I don't deride them by saying don't try to "gayspalin" things to me.

It's called ACTING people. A critical point in acting is pretending to be something that you're not. I don't see gay people get up in arms and assblasted when straight people play gay people?

What's the big fucking deal, at least trans people are getting media coverage and yet this is what they're focusing on?

I have never witnessed anything dumber from any minority community in my life than this.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/08/31/matt-bomer-to-play-transgender-sex-worker-in-upcoming-drama/

Is there anyone here who actually gets mad over non-trans actors playing trans people? And let us not forget that Matt Bomer is LGBT so why are the trans folk going after a fellow LGBT member? This is stupidity at it's finest.
>>
>>6827046
Err I should have said "straightsplain", whatever "cisplain" or any other word that tries to fuck with the word explain to try and throw notions of privilege in people's faces is dumb.
>>
>>6827056
Eat shit you infection.
>>
Its a dumb thing to get upset about. Patrice O'Neal, a black man played a transexual in a movie once. That was a long time ago. I don't think he got backlash for it then.
>>
>>6827070
I'll bet he did from trans* people, who were promptly arrested for voicing opinions, and the media simply blacked it all out.
>>
File: Lewis.jpg (71KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
Lewis.jpg
71KB, 515x525px
>>6827066
>>6827046
Clearly and simply what this is, is a clinical psychotic reaction. The people who are upset over this bullshit are stone cold fuck nuts, they are crazy.
>>
>>6827066
Nice argument you got there Aristotle.
>>
>>6827083
I didn't read your OP shitpost, nor the shitpost I responded to. I could just tell you were straight, because your shitpost immediately launched into whining over nothing.
>>
>>6827117
Yeah, no gay person ever whined over non-issues...
>>
>>6827134
No, it's never happened, which is why it was so obvious your were straight from your straightpost.
>>
>>6827046
Why do some trans people get triggered over bullshit like this when they face discrimination in housing, employments, bathrooms, you name it... and they're worried about fantasy.

I don't know how one gets to be this stupid.
>>
>>6827117
I'm a non-trans gay anon, you idiot.

>>6827134
Also that anon is not me, Jesus Christ learn how to look for the number of unique posters in a thread or are you this new?
>>
>>6827117
There are 6 unique posters in this thread and 12 posts, this post makes 13, it's not just you and OP in the thread snowflake.
>>
>>6827046
I would say that the reason some trans people get upset over this is because in general trans people get shafted for jobs on the regular in all walks of life . . . and here is this job that is literally PERFECT for them, and yet they still can't get it.
>>
>>6827231
>If you're not whining with the trans people on an issue you can't possibly be any of the three other letters in LGBT
>>
>>6827247
>job that is literally PERFECT for them
IF they can act.
>>
>>6827247
To be fair, there aren't that many great trans actors and actresses out there, and the ones that are have little name recognition. If you want to sell tickets you cast a Matt Bomer, not some no-name. It just makes more sense financially this way. The movie business is a business after all.
>>
>>6827259
Well, I never said it didn't make sense, just that it is another kick to the gut for the trans folk struggling to even get a job. And I feel THAT is why it gets received the way it does by them.
>>
>>6827046
This is stupid, plus Bomer is a fine actor. Pour on some more of that white whine.

they shouldn't even be reporting on this controversial "issue".
>>
>>6827259
who the fuck is matt bomer anyway. it's one thing if it's leonardo dicaprio or something, but he's as no-name as anyone.

anyway, the reason this is such a big deal is because it just reinforces the idea that trans women are literally exactly the same as men in dresses. that they can just take off the makeup and grow a beard and just go back to being a regular guy at the end of the day, and this causes straight guys to be insecure about being attracted to actual trans women. which leads to violence and hate crimes.
>inb4 "well that's because they're all men in dresses ;)"
intentional 0 effort hons do not count
>>
File: hilldawg.jpg (145KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
hilldawg.jpg
145KB, 618x412px
>>6827273
It makes people who are otherwise sympathetic to their cause less willing to work with them when they get upset over nonsensical stuff like this.
>>
>>6827366
It is not nonsensical when it happens to you.
>>
i'm a transguy, and well... i think if someone can act and play a part well they don't need to actually be what they're playing... i think it's a weird thing to get pissy over, personally... i'd rather see people who can play a role well that aren't trans than someone who is do a shit job... i trust that people who cast shit have a better idea of their choices than i do

never heard the term "cisplain" before btw

+ i honestly don't even actually make a point of watching lgbt movies they're all either miserable or shit so i can't even see why it matters that much who's in them...
>>
>>6827366
>it makes people who like to pretend to be sympathetic to the cause realize how full of shit they are when they find out what fighting to help an opressed minority is about
FTFY
>>
>>6827247

i imagine there aren't a lot of trans actors so no shit, besides you don't know how many trans people auditioned for the role if any... and if none of them were as good as someone else who could also be cast it's not really shafting anyone to cast the person who best embodies the character

on a certain level movies are art and not everyone is gonna wanna sacrifice their vision for a level of authenticity that doesn't necessarily matter... so why expect that?

there's honestly probably a huge shortage of good trans actors so it's illogical to assume anyone is getting shafted for being trans...
>>
>>6827259
>the ones that are have little name recognition
GEE I WONDER WHY?
IT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE BECAUSE PEOPLE REFUSE TO HIRE THEM FOR BEING TRANS, EVEN WHEN THEY NEED TO REPRESENT A TRANS CHARACTER!
AFTER ALL, PEOPLE LIKE MATT BOMER WERE LITERALLY BORN FAMOUS AND SUCCESSFUL ACTORS.
>>
>>6827321
this

also OP, this isn't the kind of "media coverage" we need, this only harms actual trans girls. it would be nice if the media covered the actual issues we face, the actual research, instead of obsessing over where someone pees.
>>
>>6827046 (OP)
But when you play someone in a movie, you're not that person, you're pretending to be that person and trans women all were once men. This is a non-issue that makes everyone else shake their heads.

>>6827321
>who the fuck is matt bomer anyway.
Do you live under a rock? He's the most recognizable face in the LGBT community aside from Neil Patrick Harris, Adam Lambert, and maybe Colton Haynes, not sure on the last one who is more recognizable? But he was in White Collar, American Horror Story, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Flightplan, Magic Mike, The Nice Guys, All My Children, etc.

>>6827378
I don't care if a straight person plays a gay person, in fact I consider it a compliment.
>>
File: fds.png (103KB, 208x194px) Image search: [Google]
fds.png
103KB, 208x194px
>>6827403
>White Collar, American Horror Story, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Flightplan, Magic Mike, The Nice Guys, All My Children
>>
>>6827405
Aren't you forgetting trans boys or is the equation always "me me me"?

>those are legislators doing that buddy

>>6827400
What youre advocating for is as silly as suggesting gay people only play gay people, and in doing so you only pigeon-hole them to one role. If they did what you suggest trans actors would only be cast as trans characters, and thats it. You have very little farsight.
>>
>>6827407
>White Collar
Never heard of it
>American Horror Story, Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Shitty genre, who cares?
>Flightplan
Never heard of it
>Magic Mike
Vaguely aware of, but never seen. He wasn't even the lead role though was he? I thought that was that Channing Tatum dude everyone spergs over for being "The Best Straight Ally" even though he's literally come out as gay
>The Nice Guys, All My Children
Never heard of
>>
>>6827419
i'm the person they replied to and i am a trans boy lmao

cis male actors playing trans women doesn't really have any direct impact on trans males' safety because the reasons why we experience violence are different. of course i don't think women should play trans men either, but that's not what this thread is about.
>>
>>6827419
Where in my post did I forget trans men? Trans men receive almost no harm from the media and lawmakers, which are very obviously focused on discriminating against trans women. Trans men have their share of issues, but largely go unnoticed by the general public.
I think your equation may be "me me me", since I was specifically talking about this story, which in no way has to do with the media's portrayal of trans men.
>>
>>6827419
>"Hey guys, you're not hiring any of groups A or B, that's wrong!"
>"OMG you shitlord the only way we could hire groups A or B is if they were playing roles A or B, but we can't hire them there because we plan to hire worthless straighty-straights instead, and of course when we need to cast straighty-straights were only going to hire straighty-straights, OMG you shitlord dank you shitlord meme!"
>>
>>6827410
He was also set to starr in 50 shades of Grey, many womn were pushing for him because they have a hard on for him, but luckily he turned down the role, and good thing too, because that movie was trash and probably would have sunk his career.
>>
>>6827380
I've noticed something, why is it that transmen in general are not as abrasive and easier to get along with than transwomen, I'm not saying that applies to all trans people, but from my personal experience transmen seem much more laid back.
>>
>>6827380
>i honestly don't even actually make a point of watching lgbt movies they're all either miserable or shit
transparent is actually a hilarious ride.

its pretty much arrested development + hon
>>
>>6827419
I'm not advocating for trans people to only be cast as trans characters. I'm advocating for trans people to get cast as anything at all. People refuse to cast them as "normal" characters because they're trans, and then they refuse to cast them as trans characters because they're not famous enough. It's the same shit as refusing to employ people and then complaining that they're poor and homeless.

Besides, when the focus of a character is on something like their gender identity or sexuality or race or whatever, you should strongly prefer casting actors who actually have experienced that and know what it's like and how to portray it.
>>
File: stonewall.jpg (58KB, 258x398px) Image search: [Google]
stonewall.jpg
58KB, 258x398px
>>6827380
Stonewall is one of the rare exceptions. I thought it was quite good.
>>
>>6827463
Maybe because they aren't public enemy #1?
You would be bitchy and neurotic 24/7 too if the entire world spent all day searching for any petty excuse to hate on you.
>>
Well considering there are very few trans celebrities, it's idiotic to think only transpeople should be cast in trans roles. And trans actors would probably get tired of being asked to play trans characters all the damn time when most of them pass well enough to play cis characters.

But I don't blame people for being annoyed that Hollywood almost always portrays transwomen as hons and transmen are usually played by women. Someone like Mark Wahlberg would make a great FTM but instead we get little waif girls like Elle Fanning. And if anyone remembers TransAmerica, the trans woman in question was played by an actual woman but they made sure to make her look uglier in the movie than she does IRL.

But that's just Hollywood being Hollywood.
>>
>>6827463
this >>6827491
and i think also the fact that it's more of a "guy" thing to be laid back and let things pass even if others might make it a big deal. for some people it might be intentional, or just how they are.

i guess it's the opposite for guys that are like, very opinionated conservative /pol/ types, but they're not really likely to be trans in that case.
>>
>>6827463
Considering that you're never met one of either, why are you making up opinions? And as for the rest of you, who know he's not telling the truth, why are you treating what he said as if it's real?
>>
>>6827517
>i guess it's the opposite for guys that are like, very opinionated conservative /pol/ types, but they're not really likely to be trans in that case.
I don't know. Judging by the fact that nearly every famous and opinionated gaybasher in US politics has eventually been revealed to be gay(including that one guy who only came out after his wife left him to marry her lesbian lover lmao) I wouldn't be surprised if the most prolific transbashers are also trans.
Nothing pisses people off quite as much as seeing themselves in someone they don't lik, and there is no hatred that burns hotter than self-hatred.
>>
>>6827533
Well I mean he's on a board called Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender. It's reasonable to assume that he's built up an opinion based on his online interactions.
>>
>>6827553
Or conservative Christian cops like to clean gays out of church ranks, and conservative Christian news reporters like to shame them in public. For every gay Christian preacher that's caught being homophobic against other gays, there's 100 straight Christian preachers who are homophobic who are caught embezzeling funds, or something else besides being gay. Do you straight people ever think of anything but "let's make fun of the gay person"?
>>
>>6827553
i meant they're not likely to be trans men, specifically.
>>
>>6827568
Having online interactions with countless straight cis people don't really count as having experience dealing with real Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender people, though. Not even if they're dank pretending.
>>
>>6827475
Why are people going after Matt Bomer? Matt Bomer is not the problem, if you're going to go after anyone, go after the directors and producers. It sickens me how some trans people are lashing out at Matt Bomer when he is only doing a job he was hired to do.
>>
>>6827533
>>6827578
Actually I know both trans men and women not only online but from my days in college and my days clubbing. I have trans friends of both sexes. I just have noticed that the transmen are much easier to get along with for me personally. The transwomen I know and have met are really confrontational over the tiniest of things and start fights over bullshit. It's always been a giant stress test for me hanging out with some of them. I'm sure there are fabulous transwomen out there, I'm just saying from my personal anecdotal experiences I get along much better with transmen. And it has nothing to do with femininity or women as I have tons of female friends and gay drag queen friends.

I've made my rounds among the gay circuit. Don't just dismiss me just because you don't like my opinion, instead argue against my opinion instead of being a baby about it, you're only helping support my original point acting like this.
>>
>>6827609
How does that post in any way go after Matt Bomer?
It doesn't even mention him.
>>
>>6827571
>and conservative Christian news reporters like to shame them in public
Which doesn't happen because the only places that ever cover those stories are smalltime LGBT owned places.
You're a little quick to jump into the fray when you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>6827713
People and trans activists are attacking him on twitter. He blocked one transwoman because she wouldn't let up and now some transwomen are writing articles about how he's privileged and a coward yada yada yada. It's really not fair how some trans people are reacting and treating him.
>>
>>6827659
you shouldn't generalize an entire subset of people because there's a few you don't get along with. In my experience with other trans girls (irl) I've only ever met chill and unconfrontational people, the same goes for the trans men I've befriended. I hope you have some better experiences in the future
>>
>>6827609
You know what? Since no one else has, FUCK cis actors taking on the role of trans characters. Fuck every last one.

Including this one. They crow about the great deed of representing trans identities in Hollywood. They style themselves advocates. They use their intuition and personal experience to fashion their characters and eschew the task of researching trans experiences by speaking to trans people.

They take jobs that could go to trans people. Take spotlight that could go to trans people. Act as proxy voices and faces for trans people, from a cis standpoint, while erasing the voices and faces of trans people. They pat themselves on the back for taking exposure that could have gone to trans people, and they make one less person on set who has any fucking clue what is wrong or right with the film.

They're self-aggrandizing twats. Wanna be an advocate? Say no to the job.
>>
>>6827659
Well, if I was in the habit of believing your bullshit posts over and over again, I guess I'd probably still keep doing it in response to that one.
>>
>>6827759
Should straight actors say no to gay roles? Should Nick Jonas turn down both the gay roles he was offered. I think he makes a fine gay man on film, even though he's straight in real life.

I think this whole argument is mixing real life politics with the realm of fantasy, which is we see displayed on film. People are pretending to be something they're not.

Do you really think there's a clown out there named Pennywise who can transform into a giant intergalactic spider and lures children into the sewers with balloons.

It's a fucking movie, enjoy it for what it is and not all the behind the scenes politics you're projecting. You're ruining the film experience for the rest of us with these identity politics in films.
>>
>>6827759

So you're accepting that mtf transexuals are not women and ftm are not men, right?

Glad we got that out of the way. You accept that they are a different category - that is a mentally ill person of their real sex. They should thus be treated accordingly, as a midget would only be played by a midget, so too should a trans person.
>>
Coz cis straight dudes don't know shit about trans women's experienced and all they can do is perform whatever offensive caricatures they think of us.

Hiring trans women actresses makes more sense sincez y'know, they know what its actually like being a tranny. Its dumb and if you defend this you're just a necklord
>>
>>6827879

Yeah just like all the gay roles played by straight men have been nothing but caricatures and not award winning dramas with 3 dimensional characters
>>
>>6827857
>Should straight actors say no to gay roles?
Yes, if the character is gay and that's relevant to the plot (I.E. there's conflict involving his sexuality on not just "oh btw he has a boyfriend")
>>
>>6827890
>Yeah just like all the gay roles played by straight men have been nothing but caricatures and not award winning dramas with 3 dimensional characters
You mean like all 0 of them after you account for all the times those actors later came out as gay?
>>
>>6827911

You mean like Sean Penn, Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal?
>>
>>6827927
I'll give you Sean Penn, but
>brokeback mountain
It's a movie pandering to women that was based of a shortstory pandering to women. It's fucking 3D yaoi. It would probably take ten minutes to find a yaoi manga that is ten times better written than that garbage.
>>
>>6827903
That's stupid. Thank goodness you don't speak for all gay people, because some of the best gay character performances in the cinema were made by heterosexual actors. And I embrace them in portraying gay people on screen.
>>
>>6827903
Are we going to start giving tests to people to see if they really are gay or trans? How about just casting the person who is good at acting the part?
>>
File: gingerpride.jpg (68KB, 625x461px) Image search: [Google]
gingerpride.jpg
68KB, 625x461px
>>6827046

Holy kek, this outrage reminds me of that episode of Soutpark where Cartman believes he's turned Ginger and gathers a group of Gingers outside a showing of the play "Annie" protesting it because the actress playing Annie isn't really ginger. This stuff is the epitome of the absurd and the preposterous.
>>
>>6828049
>How about just casting the person who is good at acting the part?
That's exactly why you should cast someone who is actually gay or trans.
You're making this more absurd than it is because you are utterly assblasted by the concept of gay/trans actors actually getting to act.
Quit making yourself into a strawman and try actually thinking for once in your life.
>>
Down with cis
>>
>>6828064
>Southpark on LGBT issues
Don't worry, in a couple of years they'll make an episode where Cartman gets a part in a play where he has to play a jewish character even though Kyle auditioned for it too, and then the whole episode will be about how fucked up it is, and then it will end with the drama teacher being revealed as an anti-semitic crab person who wanted to harm the public opinion of jews.
>>
>>6827046
imo they could at least have cis women play trans women, because yeah, acting. Still casting a woman role.
>>
>>6828119
But that won't generate a media shitstorm. Why would they do that?
>>
>>6827964
I thought it was a good movie desu. Just because a lot of women liked it doesn't make it shit yaoi-tier nonsense.
>>
>>6828135
No, but it was still written by a heterosexual woman for heterosexual women so it's about as authentically LGBT as Titanic or The Notebook.
>>
I believe people mix many related, but ultimately, different issues. I don't think there is anything wrong about a cis playing a trans. However, Hollywood has some bad history with their portrayal, so I would say that as long as it is respectful, it is fine.

I reckon that trans actors don't get that many roles, but that's a completely unrelated issue. Likewise, I think it would be nicer if trans actors got cis roles! Many trans people are already beyond their transition period and are ready to live as their new gender identity. Should we push them to always remain in the transitional limbo?
>>
>>6828109
Southpark is pretty much we don't give a fuck when it comes to gay issues. They made fun of Ms/Mr. Garrison when he was so desperately trying to prove same-sex parents were somehow bad.
>>
>>6827857
Gay people, now, have representation in movies about gay people. This means something. Gay actors receive roles and accolades in film.

Trans people are nearly completely absent from the production of anything about trans people.

The situations are far from equivalent.

Also, giant alien spiders aren't a (known) minority that is facing massive societal discrimination. Trans people, on the other hand...
>>
>>6828306
Every episode of South Park that has involved LGBT issues has eventually had another episode come out later that supported the opposite stance.
Matt and Trey have obviously changed a lot as people over the course of the show and it's most obvious with their gay episodes.
>>
Looks like the cissy got triggered
>>
>>6827046
This is such petulant drivel to be bitching about Matt Bomer being cast in this role. I had no interest in seeing this movie, but out of spit this movie just got a few tickets from me purchased upon its release. I might not even go into the theater after purchasing the tickets depending on the reviews, if I'm with friends, and whether or not I'm drunk at the time, but this crap needs to be stood up to.
>>
>>6827046
Wtf is cis? Is this more made up crap like pansexual. Would people stop adding more and more bull to our lexicon.
>>
>>6828533
The opposite of trans you god damn elementary schooler get the fuck off 4chan.
This is middle school science.
>>
>>6828537
No it's not, no one ever says cis. I've gone to college, no one said cis there not even in psychology classes or the trans people I knew. I've only seen the word cis on here. It's not a normal thing. Go up to anyone on the street and ask if they're cis and they'll ask you WTF it means. Only trans people and people surrounded by trans people are familiar with their word. You're just trying desperately to make it n everyday word, when it isn't and shouldn't be. You're either trans or you're not, cis is made up.
>>
>>6828586
You have never even seen a college in your life
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cis
Get the fuck out you underage piece of shit.
>>
i can deal with it if the film has any actual trans people working on writing. Cishet normie scum or whatever usually don't write good LGBT characters. Otherwise, I still understand why people get angry. LGBT people kinda get fucked over by Hollywood or whatever and it's hard to find jobs, so yeah.
>>
>>6828586
I never even use the word with random people. But when youre discussing gender its easier to say cis than not trans.
>>
>>6828586
>cis is made up
You mean like the entirety of the english language? Or the entirety of all languages throughout the history of the human race?
Did you think that language was invented and set in stone by gods who printed objective and unchanging dictionaries?
>>
>>6828633
I'm 30 years old and double majored in Psychology and International Relations in a College in North Carolina, cis was never a word used, ever in any class or by any person.
>>
>>6828656
I just say male. Won't the trans folk say trans-male?
>>
File: 1472679214740.jpg (74KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
1472679214740.jpg
74KB, 940x940px
>>6827046
>Why do trans "people" act like mentally insane morons
I don't know anon

/LGB/ when?
>>
>>6828775
>and double majored in psuedoscience and underwater basket weaving
Well that would be why
>>
>>6829003
Different anon by psychology is not pseudoscience, and it's one of the only reasons you have rights anon. Psychology in much of the field has its basis in neurology, and the different areas of the brain. Cognitive Psychology and Physiological Psychology is very much based in science.
>>
>>6829318
>"I'm the only reason you have rights, so you better be grateful when I take away your rights!" -t. cissy

A fad where people suddenly care about reality when?
>>
File: activelycontributestoourdeaths.png (28KB, 605x203px) Image search: [Google]
activelycontributestoourdeaths.png
28KB, 605x203px
>>6828334
>>
>>6829620
Are these people insane? Talk about attacking the scarecrow.
>>
>>6827046
>I'm not adopting that fucking word cis
It has been in use regularly since 1875, it's not something trannies made up.
>>
>>6827046
>mansplaining
I was going to evaluate your argument on its merits but you're the wrong gender so your "reasoning" must be rooted in hatred and oppression and is therefore invalid.
>>
>>6827046
I have no problem with any actor playing any role if they can pull it off. Doesn't matter what their sexuality, gender, race, etc is.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.