[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in soul mates legbutts? Do you think your special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: kiss.jpg (2KB, 93x80px) Image search: [Google]
kiss.jpg
2KB, 93x80px
Do you believe in soul mates legbutts? Do you think your special someone is out there, completely unaware of your existence, but spontaneously matched to you in every conceivable way?

Do you believe one or more souls are out there, searching like a fiery beam of light in the dark for you?
>>
>>6823809
Sorry for the shitty file size btw.
>>
>>6823809
I don't believe in any of that kinda stuff. I was going to go into this thread to save the picture but that's a thumbnail. I'm really displeased with you right now. Not that it matters.
>>
>>6823820
It's the only one I could find ;_;
>>
>>6823809
>>6823820
Here's one that's a bit bigger courtesy of google
>>
>>6823833
And no, I don't believe in soul mates. I believe in opportunistic mating.
>>
>>6823809

No.
That is called Wishful Thinking.

But I will say this: It helps if you know what you like, what you are willing to accept and what you don't like - when looking for a mate.
>>
>>6823844
Isn't it statistically inevitable that someone is optimally matched to you, even if it isn't perfect?
>>
>>6823833
I appreciate you kind stranger. Thanks.

I'm not mad at you, OP. Unique question.
>>
If soulmates existed we wouldn't go through break ups.
>>
>>6823849
>optimally matched

what does this even mean?
>>
>>6824000
It means they correspond to you, like the same things as you, "mesh" with you because they are constitutionally similar to you in the right ways.
>>
>>6823849
No. There are so many variables in play that the possibility of an optimal matc is effectively impossible.
You might as well start shouting random gibberish in the hopes that it will be a coherent speech that results in world peace.
>>
>>6823809
There's someone for everyone, but saying "soul mate" just sounds like hippy bullshit.
>>
>>6823809
Statistically speaking, there should be several, maybe even more, people with whom you're extremely compatible in your country or a nearby country alone.
>>
soulmates is bullshit
so is being gay
>>
I think my soulmate is probably a straight guy
>>
>>6827087
Statistically speaking you may never meet these people.
>>
I didn't believe I had a soul mate until me and her started going out :3
>>
no one loves me :((((
>>
File: 1463621979538.gif (60KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1463621979538.gif
60KB, 460x345px
>>6823809
I don't believe in soul mates.

I do however believe that through sheer numbers, anyone can find a partner. There are so many people out there that someone, eventually will stick. Even if they are a horrid match for you.

One perfect match for you though? God no.
>>
>>6823809
Maybe not in this
>spontaneously matched to you in every conceivable way
way, but got do I hope something like soul mates/true love/whatever exists. Although it's probably just fantasy.
>>
nha, it doesn't exist.

sorry
>>
true love is real but rare
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.