[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: topbuttfuckinkek.jpg (10KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
topbuttfuckinkek.jpg
10KB, 400x368px
How much credence do y'all give the concept of "genderfluid/genderqueer"?
>>
>>6823329
Zero.
>>
>>6823329
gender fluid is real and easy to understand
>genderqueer however seems like some made up garbage
>>
File: 1466362586720.jpg (161KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1466362586720.jpg
161KB, 736x1104px
>>6823329
None. They're people who think that there are literal "male" and "female" feelings, and are so dumb as to think that gender roles are inherent so that acting outside of them literally turns you into a girl or a boy.
>>
>>6823340
I put the two together because I often see them equated to one another.
>>
>>6823341
This is pretty much the most apt description I have read.
>>
File: women dancing.jpg (837KB, 2808x1872px) Image search: [Google]
women dancing.jpg
837KB, 2808x1872px
>>6823341
That's probably the best description of these people I've ever seen.

It's almost like they don't understand that doing things or experiencing feelings that they don't believe conform to how they define the gender roles doesn't actually change their gender.
>>
File: xyz.jpg (40KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
xyz.jpg
40KB, 560x516px
>>6823329
None. You either have a penis or a vagina. We should just change the labels of the genders to pic related.

But then LGBT activists wouldn't have anything to campaign about and they'd lose their money and influence.
>>
>>6823329
I dont even fucking know what genderqueer is supposed to be, but, you are - either man - or woman.

Unless you have an extra kleinferts chromozome or you are some very rare case of being a victim of your mothers hormones during pregnancy. But that still makes you just defective man or defective woman. Same goes for hormonal inbalance, that may result in feminized men or masculinized women, but it is in no way something related to your "mood" or any other of similar nonsense social constructs of bored and confused people.

>In other words, zero.
>>
>>6823341
Right on.

Just tumblr "kids" trying to be special who keep hearing that cis is bad, but they know they don't have dysphoria, so they gotta be something else.

As a cisbian, sometimes I kinda get the feeling I know what they're feeling, the desire to avoid certain expectations or not be seen a certain way. But in the end, what does being a woman even mean? Absolutely nothing. Do what you want, present how you want, try not to worry about whatever anyone else thinks, and just remember that you're not that special.
>>
wait so is the point of the op image that its funny or something?
do people genuinely think they have the authority to define someone else's identity?
just kind of confused here
>>
>>6823380
>tfw going in the vagina room with my man-made neovagina
>>
File: 65719378.jpg (105KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
65719378.jpg
105KB, 400x400px
>>6823380
>activists
>money

yeah, those darn activists are making millions!
>>
>>6823329
Mixed opinions

I believe it can exist though most are either repressed trans people or speshal snowfrakes
>>
>>6823538

Yeah. Soros pulled his money out once the activists turned their attention to Israel.
>>
>>6823597
Why are you so antisemitic?
>>
>>6823329
Fuck those attention seeking faggots for dragging down actual trans people with their idiocy.
>>
>>6823329
one word: "Stupidity"
>>
>>6823329
Zero. That's special snowflake bs.
>>
>>6823340

It's the opposite for me. I get feeling neither one nor the other, I don't get just changing on a whim.
>>
>>6823329
It depends.

I think feeling somewhat like a male, somewhat like a female is possible, but only in very rare cases, so most tumblr kids who claim some quirky identity for themselves are either bullshitting or think gender roles = gender identity.

But what I simply can't accept is the idea of being "gender neutral". I've seen people defend that idea comparing it to how someone can be hetero, homo, bi or asexual, but I can't help but feel that's a terrible comparison.

In sexuality, you can like boys, girls, both or neither. Figuratively speaking, it's like you can "add" or "remove" a certain group of individuals from a person's sexual and romantic interests and call it a sexuality. That's something extremely easy to confirm and understand. In that context, bisexuality is as possible as asexuality.

But "being male" and "being female" isn't like that. You can't "remove" a parson's male or female identity and become some genderless being, at most you'd get something that's a little of both, but not neither.

It might sound beautiful in paper, but I doubt being agender or neutrois is even biologically possible.
>>
special snowflake bullshit from tweenies and some especially pathetic adults.

something particularly stupid I've heard agender-fags say is "I'm not male, or female, I'm just me!" as if male/female are set personality types and people can't have their own personality if they also have a gender
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.