[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>On Jackd and Grindr >message senpai >he doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 298x223px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 298x223px
>On Jackd and Grindr
>message senpai
>he doesn't notice me

Whyyyy
>>
>>6823095
>looking for meaningless sex instead of a real relationship

Whyyyy
>>
>>6823122
It's called being young
>>
>>6823135
It's called devaluing your body and showing everyone you're incapable of emotional intimacy.
>>
>>6823135
how old are you, famallah
>>
>>6823122
Who says I'm not doing both?
>>
>>6823150
You can't.
As soon as you've had meaningless sex, you've already showed everyone that you don't really want a real relationship.
Accept yourself as the slut you are in your heart. You don't really want a bf, and it's OK because you'll probably never get one.
>>
>>6823161
Fuck you ;_;
>>
>>6823161
>you've already showed everyone

nobody knows but me and the person i was with so your argument is invalid
>>
>>6823258
>Not telling your future partners about your sexual history.
>Pretending you're a virgin to people to get them in bed with you.
That's disgusting and wrong and you should be ashamed. Self-obsessed twats hurt everyone else's peace of mind.
>>
>>6823200
Buck up anon. He's just bitter. ^ - ^
>>
>>6823161
Define meaningless. I find sex pleasurable. Pleasure is meaningful to me, just as pain is meaningful to me except I'd rather not have it.

Well? Checkmate.
>>
>>6823672
HAH!
IT'S FUNNY BEcause it's true...

I'll just go away and cry silently now...
>>
>>6823683
Maybe it aint so.
>>
>>6823705
You mean bf?
I guess you're right.
I just get mad because virtually all gay guys:
>Hook up and don't want relationships
>Want relationships but have spent their entire adult lives hooking up
How can I actually believe that, after years of spending their lives willfully having sex with random people and doing just about every possible sexual thing with anons, that they could suddenly change and actually feel emotionally close and intimate with just one person forever? All I'd be able to think about is how they'd reminisce over those days, and how countless other people have already ravished and used them in that situation; I'd just be another hookup that they keep around for convenience, bringing nothing new or exciting into their life.

Anyway, this thread isn't really for my kind (even though I'm fairly sure I'm 35-ish% of the posts here), so yeah... I'll just sleep now...
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.