[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >in high school and i'm openly bisexual >always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: daw.jpg (59KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
daw.jpg
59KB, 612x612px
>be me
>in high school and i'm openly bisexual
>always in boymode
>go to school and one of my "friends" (people i talk to so that i'm not fucking lonely) ask if i'm trans
>ohshit.jpg
>never have came out to anyone that i'm trans
>say "what? no. what made you think that?
mfw
>>
>>6822729
>afraid to come out as trans in high school in $CURRENTYEAR
Just do it. Hell, you can even write your college essay about how oppressed you are; admissions committees eat that shit up.
>>
>>6822801
what if anon goes in school in cousinfuckia, alabama?

i am sure it would be unwise to recommend her to come out then
>>
>>6822810
unfortunately, i kinda am. lots of homophobes. so if i come out, my "friends" will start harassing me even more. they already make fun of me sometimes.
>>
File: 53454.png (433KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
53454.png
433KB, 600x694px
>>6822729
>tfw the girl you thought was and reffered to as an MTF for five years turns out to be cis
>>
>>6822729
>be op
>decide not to transition because high school friendships last forever <3
>every single friend goes to different college
>Go to local college i get accepted to
>meet beautiful 5'2 trans girl who tells me "oh, i just started hrt while i was still in high school.... haven't you started yet??"
>currently 6'1
>"n-no...im waiting until i get my degree"
>o.....ok anon, have fun watching your animes... i got invited to a party tonight"
>>
>>6822842
>implying conservative Christians are anything but kind and understanding to LGBT people
>>
i think im gonna come out to my parents, i try to tell you what happened.
>>
>>6823149
>it went okay
>>
>>6823149
yes
be real sincere n confidence
>>
>>6822842
I am in PA and nobody cares if that matters

I can walk the streets in girlish clothes too

>>6823149
>>6823174
is this the same person, if so congrats you made the right decision, support is important
>>
>>6823430
I can't imagine coming out to your parents in 4 minutes
>>
>>6823438
nice catch anon, rape my face, etc
>>
>>6823430
op here, >>6823174 is not me
>>
>>6822976
I was my current height by the time I was 13, height isn't always related to age you started hrt.
>>
>>6822842
You realize that getting shit on is part of growing up as a boy, gay or straight, right? Even your friends are going to shit talk you, it's called bantz and it will serve you well to be good at it.
>>
>>6823430
op here, >>6823509 is not me
>>
well shit. this happened.
>go down stairs feeling confident
>mom says "hey anon, did you go to church?"
>"n-no. i just sat in the car."
>not religious
>mom is on the phone with speaker on
>sudden wave of anger and sadness overcome me
>go back to feeling like shit
>>
i'd like to point out that even though im not religious she still forces me to go to church.
>>
it doesn't even matter anymore, she fell asleep.
>>
>>6823088
It's case by case, really. Some are very accepting as long as you're a good person. Some irrationally despise you. Either way, neither will claim to understand it.
>>
File: 9883054[1].jpg (37KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
9883054[1].jpg
37KB, 800x598px
>>6822954
Ha! I did that once, not for that long mind. It was some chick I met during my college welcome week. Our group consisted of a bunch of people from my floor (which was an LGBT floor, so lots of gay and trans kids). One of the girls I was hanging out with was kinda surprised by how many trans people were around and asked exactly how many were on our floor. To which I went, "Well, there's me and my roommate. And [blah] and [blah] and... and I'm 99% sure [that chick] is." And she completely fucking agreed with me. A month later I found out she was just unfortunately ugly.

I mean, she had an average build for a guy, her face was equivalent to a soft guy's face without being twinkish, she had a pretty thick mustache and goatee for a chick, she had gorilla arms and legs (which she eventually stopped shaving), she dressed like someone who never got to wear girl clothes before, and had sub prostitute level make up. I just thought she was a freaking hon.

Also,
>mfw the girl I was talking to asked me how many years I had been on T when I mentioned I was trans
>>
File: pic related.jpg (10KB, 192x281px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.jpg
10KB, 192x281px
well if you can't handle mtf life,
there's always
E l a b o r a t e
M o u s t a c h e s
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.