[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me a tranny >in boymode 24/7 because I'm not confident

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: !.jpg (64KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
!.jpg
64KB, 500x333px
>be me a tranny
>in boymode 24/7 because I'm not confident enough to go full time
>go out with my mom
>shopping
>a group of brodudes are laughing at something in the produce section
>they now head toward us
>we pass each other
>I hear one of them immediately going "was that a dude or a girl"
>my mom says nothing
>I say nothing
My face when
>>
does your mom know?
>>
>>6821950
I know it sucks, When I was still in semi-boymode I got this a lot, some of it ended in pretty aggressive harassment. It's basically nature's way of telling you that you need to start wearing girl clothes. Once I started wearing even slightly girly clothes, the harassment stopped completely, aside from people occasionally cat calling me, which still has only happened twice.
>>
File: 1471978698540.png (129KB, 327x333px) Image search: [Google]
1471978698540.png
129KB, 327x333px
>>6821950
>be cis lesbian
>get the exact same reactions from random people
fucking beautiful, i look like an unpassing tranny
>>
>>6821971
She does but she doesn't accept me. She says I will always be her son and there is nothing that can change that.
>>6821983
>I started wearing even slightly girly clothes
I am scared to do that.
>>
>>6822007
If you were "unpassable" people would automatically take you for a guy without questioning, hon :^)
>>
>>6822007

>Cis male
>Everyone thinks I look like a FTM lesbian.

Honestly, they're not wrong - I kinda do.
>>
>>6821950
i want to know whats so funny about produce
>>
>>6822452
probably all the penis and vagina shapes
>>
>>6822158
Ftms and lesbians looking the same is more like convergent evolution desu. And the meme is all /lgbt/ ftms are gay anyway.
>>
>>6822158
>Everyone thinks I look like a FTM lesbian.

until you show them your big functioning penis, amirite?
>>
>>6822018
stop being a pussy and commit to being a grill already.
>>
>>6821950
it's time to wear girl's clothes, then.
people will still wonder, but less often.

Also, if your mom will learn to accept you as you are, she's a grown adult. If she can't, well you won't live with her forever.

I wish I was at that point where I looked that andro, Im right in femboy territory. im only seen as a girl when I hide my awful short hair with a hat. Thats pre everything... so I dont really care
>>
>Used to happen to me
>Started hyperboymode
>Initiate grow(beard)
>No one will ever call me a girl again!!!
>That'll show them
>OhFuckIFuckedUp
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.