[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, /lgbt/. >be me >pretty masculine guy, strongfat,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1468283790219.jpg (179KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1468283790219.jpg
179KB, 980x735px
Help me, /lgbt/.

>be me
>pretty masculine guy, strongfat, relatively tall, hairy, bearded, rugby player
>roommate is a very cute, feminine guy
>he's kind, funny, a great cook, always willing to help out, slightly nerdy
>he's just anot overall great guy
>three years of living together through some rough patches in both our lives made us close
>we get along great, have similar tastes and hobbies
>went on holidays together
>I always suspected he was gay, even if he never outright stated it
>two weeks ago, I overheard him drunkenly admitting to a mutual female friend that he was gay, and that he has been in love with me for years
>but that he should just give up because I'm so obviously straight

Problem is, I'm bi. And with a strong romantic preference for guys. So deep in the closet I might as well be in Narnia, probably over compensating by trying to be as masculine as possible, but still very much bi.

Don't know what to do, honestly. I don't want to impose on him an hidden relationship just because I can't deal with who I am. He deserves so much better than that. On the other hand, fuck, man, I really do love him too, and I don't want to lose him.
>>
Nice blog, biscum.
>>
>>6821821
Just tell him the not green text part? Talking to him about it can't be a bad thing
>>
>>6821821
>So deep in the closet

So deep in the closet that you hang out on /lgbt/

Yeah, I'm not buying it...

But if you actually are what you say you are then the obvious answer is communication.
Tell him what you overheard.
Tell him that you don't want to lose him.
You don't have to tell him that you're "bi".
Labels don't often help.
You could tell him of your experiences with homosex, if any, or fantasies.
You could tell him that you care for him and see where that leads.
Play it by ear.
Just because you want him to suck your dick doesn't mean you have to get married tomorrow.
>>
>>6821821
JUST FUCKING DATE HIM. PLEASE!
>>
>>6821821
You already live with him, I bet most people already assume you're gay together, just come out already you fucking faggot. That would be a lot manlier than supressing your emotions and ruining a chance at a perfect relationship. If you really love him then you will have to make sacrifices in the short term, but you will both be so much happier in the long term if you are just honest with yourself.

So next time you both are watching tv or a movie just sit right next to him and put your arm around him, or grab his butt when he goes to turn on the stove next time he cooks something. Tell him how you feel faggot.
>>
File: 1469256152960.jpg (103KB, 540x796px) Image search: [Google]
1469256152960.jpg
103KB, 540x796px
>>6821821

if he's genuinely in love with you, and believes you're straight too he'd probably be happy with anything you could offer.

i had a straight crush at uni that i had reasons to suspect was bi, but one day he told me he didn't trust me (i have a theory as to why) and our friendship kind of fizzled out. if he ever had of suggested anything sexual i wouldn't have contested any ground rules regarding secrecy.

worst thing that could happen is he tells someone, then it's your word against his. but best case scenario he makes you fell comfortable accepting who you are and then you don't have to keep it a secret any more. depending on where you live there's probably no reason to be scared of coming out anyway.
>>
>>6821821
kiss him immediatly on the lips fucking pussy
>>
>>6821821
Do him. You have a bf nicely fucking packaged and tied with a bow right on your lap and yet caught up in this repression bullshit. Un-fucking-believable.
>>
>>6821821
Do the following:
>Wait until Saturday night
>Rent a movie he'll really like (bonus points if serious gay undertones - don't make it too obvious by getting "Please Like Me" or some other garbage)
>Ask him to watch it with you
>Turn down lights and make 1 big bowl of popcorn (maybe some unscented candles too)
>Grab an alcohol (optional - will help with confidence) and watch it together
>Sit close to him while you watch, maybe offer him some of the alcohol from your bottle/glass
>When the movie ends and he's about to stand up, grab him by the wrist and tell him to stop
>Stare at him for a while in the darkness
>Pull him into a full hug and nuzzle his neck a little
>Just hold him there for a while - see if he starts to hug back (and we all know he will)
>Say "Sorry; I've really wanted to do that for years now... I'm still a little scared..."
>Ask him if he wants to sleep in your bed with you.
>Sleep together (no sex though... maybe some kissing... you need to take this slow)
Then you'll have something to talk about when you wake up the next day.
Plus you'll absolutely blow his mind and make him fall for you completely.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.