[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are striaght cis women so desperate to attach themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: anzujaamu262.jpg (151KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
anzujaamu262.jpg
151KB, 960x1280px
What are striaght cis women so desperate to attach themselves to the gay and trans movements/pose as 'queer' or transtrender?
>>
>>6821139
Because they have no idea what actual oppression feels like, but feminism has given them a sweet taste of the victim narrative
>>
>>6821139
They recognise that women aren't an oppressed minority so jump onto the only one they can. This goes for the "white-passing" pocs as well.
>>
>>6822206
So it's the same reason gay fembros end up taking hormones.
>>
>>6821139
Although what I'm about to say is a complete contradiction to how we actually know women are(complete bitches)... But females in general are predisposition to be helpful creatures that gather and form social groups.

/thread

If you would like to know more then you should google some basic anthropology information. Knowing how our ancestors acted hundreds of thousands of years ago will help explain why people do some of the things we do today.
>>
Women are stupid attention whores in general.

Couple that with being white and cishet and they'll try every outlet to claim victimhood and rake in sympathy, usually in the form of saying "I'm 1/16th Cherokee and white-passing" or "I'm genderfluid but femme-presenting".

Because having rights, not losing your job or home and not being told you're mentally ill on a regular basis isn't special enough for them.
>>
>>6822254

Yes women are a paradox, I suspect that their worst excesses are heavily enabled by our modern society.

Women at their best are supposed to help maintain and nurture social networks and stuff like that.
>>
>>6821139
this is 90% of "queers" in ATX
>>
Because it's vogue to be queer. The attention whores can't stand to be out of the limelight, so they pretend to go ham for the clam.
>>
>>6822308
>Couple that with being white
OP didn't say anything about the colour of the women's skin, OP just straight cis.

you fucking racist.
>>
>>6824067
it's most annoying when they're white though
wearing purple/neon pink lipstick makes you queer all of a sudden
>>
>>6824081
You're a racist
>>
>>6824093
I'm a just """""""race realist""""""" :)

no but srs it's annoying because it's trendy and I can't tell who is sincere about it and it's hard to feel bad for white girls so eh
>>
>>6824127
>hard to feel bad for white girls
right, because you hate them for the colour of their skin

go back to /pol/ with all the other racists
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>6824067
It's always white women though. They don't face any discrimination like the non-white women so they get jealous and look for an excuse to yell about oppreshun. It's easier to say you're gay than to fake your race.

Not saying non-white women are better. All women are terrible, freeloading whores.
>>
>>6822206
"People of color" is a funny thing too, because people will jump at the chance to call you a racist for saying "colored people" when 5 years ago it was the norm. The irony is that the first recorded use of the term "people of color" was in the 7th century in China, where a local governor (I want to say Shanghai, but my memory is fuzzy) used it to separate Indians, Pacific Islander types, and dark Asians from the Han Chinese so they could charge them for interracial sex/marriage and take their property away. The "right" words are always changing, just like in 1984. It's scary.
>>
>>6824185
racist

>>6824189
"People of colour" just means "anything except white"

It is a very racist term used by horrible racists to exclude white people
>>
>>6824159
I don't hate them it's just seems like white girls have a propensity for leeching off whatever's trendy without actually caring about it

yeah I'm making sweeping generalizations but from what I see I'm always questioning their motives when the biggest causes white girls champion are rape PRIMARILY ON COLLEGE CAMPUSES RATHER THAN IN POOR AREAS FULL OF NON WHITE WOMEN, abortions, and the wage gap

it doesn't really hold the same weight as some gay guy getting his head bashed in sorry
>>
>>6824226
>"yeah I'm making sweeping generalizations based on racist assumptions, but I don't hate white people!"
Racist.
>>
>>6824204
the irony is "white people" in america used same term to exclude irish and italians along with everyone else deemed undesirable at the time
>>
>>6824232
I'm making sweeping generalizations about a specific type of usually liberal-posturing white person and I'm only talking about women so I guess I'm a misogynist too
>>
>>6824248
it's not ironic, racists can be white black yellow or brown

>>6824258
you very obviously made it about their RACE not their politics or gender. isnt there a black panthers meeting for you to go to?
>>
>>6824269
OP is about cis Women though?
its absolutely to do with politics because conservative white women don't pretend to be queer or "allies" nearly as much

I'm a real dumb for being baited this much you got me :/
>>
>>6824282
not only are you easy to bait, you're a filthy fucking racist
>>
They want to increase their victimhood value.
Don't you know, the more oppression points you rack, more cool you are, and more opportunities open for you.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.