[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Join lgbt group >Tell them I'm not proud to be gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1472193510511.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1472193510511.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>Join lgbt group
>Tell them I'm not proud to be gay
>Get angry at me, some refer me to their FUCKING TUMBLR PAGE

Why do people in the lgbt community hate their own for not being happy about their sexuality?
>>
File: tumblr_o60ci4bLl71uh9z42o1_500.png (343KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o60ci4bLl71uh9z42o1_500.png
343KB, 500x750px
Because we have grown up with all straight people telling us we're evil.
Don't really need a homosexual to tell me that too.
>>
Because self-hating faggots are really annoying. Talk about it in a support group or therapy, not general LGBT events.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ego-dystonic_sexual_orientation
>>
>>6821047
I didn't say it was bad, I was just saying how I wasn't proud to be gay
>>
>>6821034
Because deep down they know acting on homosexual impulses is bad but they're too invested in the "gay identity" meme to heed their conscience?
>>
>>6821064
Yeah, but you wouldn't have to say it. People can figure out what you mean even if you try to keep it a secret.
>>
>>6821047
stop shilling thjis show
>>
>>6821034
>>6821064
>>6821060

>BWAAAAHHH WHY CAN'T PEOPLE ACCEPT ME BEING A DOWN NANCY BOTHERING OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT MY UTTERLY UNWARRANTED SELF PITY WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>6821102
nice projection
>>
>>6821063
fuck
>>
>>6821102
>BOTHERING OTHER PEOPLE

And that's the key. These sorts of Christians and Muslims are easy to spot. They never shut up for a second about how they hate themselves for being gay. You can spot them from a mile away, because they'll be on a rooftop with a loudspeaker, screaming about how they're not proud of being gay, until somebody gives a shit how they feel or until the world ends, whichever comes first (the end of the world will come first.)

Self-hating gays choose to be weak and pathetic. Ok. So why do I care about that?
>>
File: 1466734118816.jpg (68KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1466734118816.jpg
68KB, 400x388px
>>6821134
>pls don't remind me of my own feelings of inadequacy
>>
File: 1471182200748.jpg (712KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471182200748.jpg
712KB, 1920x1080px
>>6821084
Make me.
>>
>>6821183
Those words had nothing to do with what I posted. Do you really feel like you're one with the force, danking some random dank words like that?
>>
>>6821034
What do you mean exactly? If you're just not proud of being gay, that's pretty level-headed, it's not an accomplishment.
Although when people say they're proud to be gay or black or [insert looked-down-upon group here], I figure what they really mean is usually just that they're not ashamed to be part of that group, which is a pretty harmless sentiment.
If you mean you're ashamed of being gay, no wonder they'd be upset with you; it implies you think there's something wrong with being gay, which implies you think there's something wrong with them. Why wouldn't it piss them off?

That said, if it's an LGBT group, the more appropriate response would probably be to stay calm and try to figure out why you're ashamed of it and change your mind.
That's what LGBT groups are for, right? Helping LGBT people with LGBT-related problems, feeling ashamed for being gay being a pretty common one I would guess.

It sounds like a lot of them nowadays, if they're just some college club or whatever the fuck, are more interested in just being a place for SJWs to circlejerk over their special snowflake oppressed sexual identities though.
>>
>>6821063
DELETE THIS
>>
>>6825025
>Although when people say they're proud to be gay or black or [insert looked-down-upon group here], I figure what they really mean is usually just that they're not ashamed to be part of that group
I'm proud to be white, and I often feel like people want me to be ashamed of being white. Even my own family talks about 'white privilege' and how only white people can be racist. It drives me crazy.
>>
>>6825073
>proud to be white

If you have to say this, you're not proud to be white and your ancestors would be disgusted with you.
>>
>>6825025
Yeah man, the group was filled with SJWs. I kinda went there just to see the cringe in real life
>>
>>6821047
>Because we have grown up with all straight people telling us we're evil.
Must suck to live in the Islamic state. I came out to my pastor before I even understood it and he explained that it was all aight. It's pretty ok being gay, don't know why ya'll bitch so much.
>>
>>6826384
Probably because heterosexual pedophiles like yourself lie and are, generally, shit.
>>
>>6826397
>heterosexual
>pedophile
Nice meme. You do know most pedos are fags, right?
>>
>>6826438
Nice meme you heterosexual pedophile. I'll believe the lies and projecting of the heterosexual dog shit when the end of the universe happens, maybe.
>>
>>6821034
Because they are emotionally invested in their narrative and an lbgt group is the place narrative is supposed to be reinforced. Differences of opinion are not allowed when they make other people feel bad.
>>
>>6821034
Being proud of yourself for x is way different than hating yourself for being x. Being gay is nothing to be proud of, it is not an accomplishment, it is not something you had to earn or work for. In what way should be proud of it. It would be like being proud you have blue eyes.
If you hate yourself because of it that is a different thing all together. Self hating because of it is a waste of your energy and time and bordering on attention whoring.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.