[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know what I am. Sometimes feel female, sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nnnw2l2dMF1u1nuwro1_1280.jpg (640KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnnw2l2dMF1u1nuwro1_1280.jpg
640KB, 1280x1280px
I don't know what I am. Sometimes feel female, sometimes male. Most of the time I dress female because of my body (she thicc).

Kind of tired of feeling like everybody is staring at my butt, or that I'm being thought of in a sexual way.

Thinking of hardcore fasting to achieve a more skelly look. Hopefully will be less conventionally attractive. Definitely want to be more androgynous-- my face is already attractively androgynous.

Anybody here eat differently for reasons of aesthetic?
>>
dont starve urself pls
>>
>>6818613
Not starving, fasting. I have done it before, but never to the extent that I currently wish to. I will likely do it, as I realize I can change anything I want about myself, but I don't wanna be alone
>>
>>6818580
>Kind of tired of feeling like everybody is staring at my butt, or that I'm being thought of in a sexual way.
i used to feel that way and went super masc and anorexic for a while but it only made me feel better in the short term. even when i was certain i wasnt gonna transition, and certain i wasnt trying to pass as a man, i was constantly body checking and feeling not quite right. i just didnt have as an androgynous body as i thought, or wanted at the time.

all of that went away tho when i stopped trying to hide parts of me and work with them instead (girly hip tilt, girl butt, small & cute stature) and stop being so angsty at everyone. looking sexy to others and having people stare at you does nothing to you. people wanting you that you dont want back does nothing to you. if youre having issues with respect, i agree that sucks, but it becomes less of a problem the older you get (and the older your peers get).

embrace yourself, be healthy, work hard, and worry less about how other people think about you
>>
File: 1465150576200.jpg (316KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1465150576200.jpg
316KB, 1280x851px
>>6818580
wear loose dresses, look into getting a masectomy. i don't know how wide your hips are but there are ways that you can cover that up. if you're "thick" and not fat there's not much you can do except mask yourself with more clothing, which looks better anyways.
>>
>>6818626
well i dont really think thats a good way to lose weight, wouldnt you want to just lower your overall food intake? and exercise more?
>>
>>6818580
don't abuse yourself my hoiboi
>>
File: 1394817.png (36KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
1394817.png
36KB, 700x788px
>>6818580
>changing yourself because of what other people might think

yeah, don't.
>>
>>6818580
just bee urself
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.