[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last time I asked about the prevalence of bisexuality in trans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Last time I asked about the prevalence of bisexuality in trans individuals I received several responses about people noticing that their sexual preferences began to shift after taking hormones. Makes sense: what changes your body changes your mind.

With that in mind, would it be possible for scientists to engineer a synthetic chemical based on that that can alter the sexuality of cis people without the effects on the body? As far as I know the testosterone or estrogen doesn't make a gay or lesbian straighter.

Lolicard unrelated
>>
File: 1468790815675.jpg (242KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1468790815675.jpg
242KB, 1000x1500px
>>6817925
You would have to start really young. I think that transbians, as they are often much older transitionsers, should proof enough that sexual preference becomes pretty rigid as you progress further into adulthood.

The most preferable option would be government-required and administered HRT to children in the K-8. Naturally this would create a more androgynous society and thus more fluid, less confrontational sexuality in children, not to mention elimination of conflict that arises from toxic masculine and feminine values (that also have an extremely negative effect on the acceptance of trans/gays etc.) This is the most desirable future.
>>
>>6817959
*HRT and puberty-blockers
>>
>>6817925

I think it's really just these thirsty sluts becoming more open to the idea to being with a man now that it's not "gay" for them.
>>
I'm a lesbian MtF. I was a late bloomer in terms of puberty (thank god) and started hormones at 18. I'm currently 21 and stealth. When I started, I was all about dick, but after about a year penises and dudes in general started making me feel disgusted. For the past 2 years, I've been exclusively attracted to women. I've been dating a cis woman for just over a year and our relationship is doing really well. Do I have some kind of hormone-activated gay gene or something? Was I conditioned to be gay as a child or something?
>>
>>6817925
i'm not sure but gigi is dating a woman now

which i'm sure she would have never done if she wasn't transitioned
>>
>>6818255
I don't think she's dating her??
>>
>>6817925
I was bi before I started hormones, but after a few months of taking them I started being almost exclusively into girls. Then after about a year I started being attracted to guys again, and I am fully bi again. I'm MTF, and started hormones early enough that I never grew facial hair.
>>
>>6817925
You could develop an estrogen and an androgen that do not pass through the blood-brain barrier. While this would mostly be used towards having physical effects without neuplpgical effects, it can also be used towards the opposite. However, it would have to be administered directly into the cerbo-spinal fluid, requiring a Lumbar puncture, AKA spinal tap. It is worth noting that when HRT is injected, it is injected into a muscle, so it slowly release over around a week. That is not an option here, it must be directly into the cerbo-spinal fluid. A device could be used with a cathiter into the cerbo-spinal fluid, and infuse it slowly, such device likely already exist. An other option is to develop an androgen and estrogen that do pass through the blood-brain barrier, but selectively bind to neurological tissue, although it is fine if it binds to other tissue as long as that has barely any noticeable effects. Also, similar things would have to be done with anti-androgens and possible anti-estrogens. Also, the binding activity would have to all match up right for the specific drugs being used and the native hormones. Also, this all depends on the assumption that it is HRT that is responsible for the reported changes in sexual orientation, when other factors such as treatment from society, self perception, and acceptance most likely play larger roles.

>t. biochem student
>>
>>6819046
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUA2NSZ7vSs

she is
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.