[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys. I don't know what to do. I have a friend who has grown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 00990088.gif (1MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
00990088.gif
1MB, 500x275px
Guys. I don't know what to do. I have a friend who has grown on me and i am literally in love. I feel like a teenge girl trying to ask he crush out! (He is a guy, so am i) he keeps saying cryptic shit and confuses me. Things sush as he neve want to lose me, and i mean a lot to him. We recently sleept in the same bed real close. I had my own blanket but i crawled down under his instedd. He commented the next morning saying "I realised we sleept under the same blanket all night, it was really nice" I did everything to get his attention that night without being too obivious. Sush as slightly push my ass against him and when i looked at him i kind'a giggled. He keep saying so much cryptic shit that i can't really understand on what he means it. But i am so scared to scare him away so i try not to be too clingy.
What do i do?!
How can i open up when i don't even know if he is into guys!
>>
Awww :3
At least you are better than me in getting somebody's attention without being obvious. Every time I try to do it, it goes awkward and silly.
>>
>>6817898
I literally feel like im in hell,
It hurts not knowing if he is into guys, and the way he acts he opens up for me to get closer.
But if i do, im scared i'll scare him away.

How do you mean it gets awkward and silly tho?
>>
>>6817945
Man, this feeling is familiar. I used to think like that, than realized that I can never be with him. Now I'm happy if we can hang out together. I still dream about him though.

Every time I try to write him eventually gets to something like "Yeah, good luck with that!:3:3:3:3:3" because I'm trying to be nice but don't know limits.

So, you can start with something smaller. For example, instead of "I love you" you can say "I always admired you". You are really lucky with that guy. Many people can only envy you.

Btw, he tells you that he never want to lose you. Do you say same things to him?
>>
File: 00990055.jpg (25KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
00990055.jpg
25KB, 480x461px
>>6818128
I do tell him that too.
And that people like him are rare to find.
I know im lucky but at this point it just feels like a curse being attracted to him and he gives signals on that he might like me too.
My head is just going wild.
Im just scared i'll do or say something to scare him away.
And i don't want that to happen.
If he were to leav i don't know if i could handle it, if i could go on.
Never feelt this way before.
>>
>>6818174
The feelings dissipate when you find out he's straight. Let's be honest here. You're not giving us anything significant about the way he behaves that suggests that he likes dudes.

If you really want to, tell him how you feel. Just be prepared for the worst. This is coming from someone who's straight friend sends really confusing signals.
>>
>>6817835
Ok ok calm down, it's all good. Don't say "let's be gay together" and don't say anything that could label what tou guys have as "gay" just in case that just completely derails and turns him off. Just be yourself, be nice, be funny, and slowly start to try to come on to him. If he likes you he'll probably open up and want you really bad
>>
>>6817835
>he keeps saying cryptic shit and confuses me
>Things sush as he neve want to lose me, and i mean a lot to him
>We recently sleept in the same bed real close. I had my own blanket but i crawled down under his instedd.
>He commented the next morning saying "I realised we sleept under the same blanket all night, it was really nice"

Holy fuck. You're already in a gay relationship with him.
Work on your grammar, though.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.