[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laser? Electrolysis? Laser then electrolysis? How do I into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1353562990734.png (317KB, 608x480px) Image search: [Google]
1353562990734.png
317KB, 608x480px
Laser? Electrolysis?

Laser then electrolysis?

How do I into facial hair removal
>>
>>6816568
Why do you choose to be dog shit you heterosexual infection?
>>
>>6816576
whew lad
>>
>>6816568
Tell me your skin and haircolor.
>>
>>6816671
hair color is black (dark dark brown when held to light)

skin is pale spic, everyone assumes I'm white
>>
>>6816682
>dark hair (= lots of melanin in your hair)
>light skin (= almost no melanin in your skin)

You are a perfect candidate for the laser since melanin is the thing that actually "gets" the laser (it's photon-receptive). For black skinned people this method does not work since they have melanin in their skin too which is highly problematic. And white folk with blonde hair are fucked up too.
The laser technique is painful but it is done quickly and you will only need 6-10 sessions to get your hair removed.

Try not getting too much sun because a tanned skin contains more melanin!!! You can save money for more sessions by doing this.

And congratulations since you have the perfect haircolor and skincolor combination for getting rid of your facial hair forever.
>>
I figure it's probably okay to ask here since this thread already exists:

My skin is pale as the moon and my facial hair is white. I'll need to get electrolysis instead of laser, right? How do I find a good place to get electrolysis(there's only one in my town and it's notoriously bad)? What are my risks of scarring or hyperpigmentation?
>>
I just got an epilator and have some facial hair, not that thick (I started at 17) but it's still there.

Is epilating my face a really bad idea? I've heard mixed opinions
>>
File: 1471673193752.jpg (182KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471673193752.jpg
182KB, 584x800px
>>6816878
>white hair (= no melanin)
I think you find your answer in my previous post here >6816857.

>laser studio in town is notoriously bad
>where to find a good one?
Bad news for you. Since you definitely need electrolysis you have to spend a lot - and I really mean a lot - of time. The laser technique is done quickly (approx. 10 minutes for the whole face, cooling afterwards and ready you are), but electrolysis needs way more time. You will need 100-400 hours of electrolysis to get rid of your hair. That is a lot of time and usually the sessions are weekly, so I would really recommend you to try your local laser studio.

>>6816901
>home epilator for facial hair
You bought an IPL epilator, did you?
Again it depends on your hair and skin color how effective it is.
And you must wear IPL eye protection glasses while using this device!
There are some IPL home devices that are designed for the face. And you did not tell which one you've got.
The thing with IPL home epilation is that the hairs will definitely come back. So it should be considered as an shotterm solution only.
>>
>>6816901
Yes, it's bad because male facial hair is thick and dense, coupled with the sensitive nature of facial skin you're almost certain to cause scarring....that is if you're even able to bear trough the pain of the epilator ripping your beard of your face..

It's almost like using it on your scalp hair. You're gonna fuck up your skin with scars
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.