[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is lesbianism just a phase? In anime it always seems to be, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1409798026388.png (526KB, 976x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1409798026388.png
526KB, 976x1416px
Is lesbianism just a phase? In anime it always seems to be, but I'm unconvinced.
>>
of course not. sometimes biscum just use it as a fashion statement until they get bored.
>>
Anime isn't real. It doesn't even exist, senpai.
>>
>>6811951
Only for animu lesbians.
Real lesbians stay lesbians for life. They also drive subarus, beat their beloved ones and are usually overweight.
>>
>>6811951
In Japan they see it as a phase. That's why most yuri manga besides Octave and maybe a few others take place in a middle school/high school setting.
>>
>>6812065
This
>>
>>6812055
FUCK don't remind me of these unfortunate circumstances.
I just want a sweet qt lifelong partner. Not some overweight bulldyke wife beater.
>>
>>6811951
Unrelated to the question but if you want to read a good lesbian manga without the "just a phase" shit, I recommend Shitsurakuen.
>>
File: 1470067467219-r9k.jpg (711KB, 966x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1470067467219-r9k.jpg
711KB, 966x1400px
>>6811951
I like that OP image
>>
>>6811951
Lesbianism is pushed heavily in Japan both to titalize males jailhouse gay lesbians AND push the "pure till marriage" fantasy that japs have.

The moment that lesbianism is seen as a real thing it will be over.
The japs have been pushing and enforcing a sexuality upon young women who in many cases have never actually thought about sex or having any type of sex with a woman, in a retarded hope of keeping them pure till society forces them to get married.

Problem is that society is no longer pushing marriage and feminism and women's lib has actually taken lesbianism out of the 'phase' area and into the "Real Deal" area.

And since society at large has pushed the notion that lesbianism is cool and to have all of their sexual and emotional experiences through women so they won't be sluts...

They end up with completely sexually retarded future barren christmas cake, catladies, and jailhouse lesbians who have no idea how to interact with the entire other half of the human race.

Ever wonder why media with rape and sexual molestation is the go-to masturbatory aid of and mostly created by women there?
>>
>>6812065

I so want to mention dotHACK. There's a lesbian couple who got together in middle school and a later work shows that they are STILL together.
>>
Why do they draw the males as good-looking in these erotic cartoons when the readers are probably disgusting-looking irl?
>>
>This is obviously true, I saw it in anime

But to answer your question, IDK, I'm only here to call you a weeb.
>>
>>6811987
So I've just been staring at blank screens for the past 18 years?
>>
>>6811951
Though I'm bisexual, I'd like to throw my two cents in. I like chicks. I like femininity. I also like dicks. You don't just stop liking the things you like.
>>
File: 1469757312892.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469757312892.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>6823498
>He's been watching anime for 18 years
Top kek, autist
>>
File: p4aJ4VZ.png (532KB, 884x822px)
p4aJ4VZ.png
532KB, 884x822px
>In anime it always seems to be
He thinks anime is real.
>>
>>6811951
> In anime it always seems to be
This is so that they can cash in big on both yurifags and shippingfags. Anime is in no way an accurate representation of real life. Go outside, you fucking pathetic waste.
>>
>>6823539
Dragonball Z, you faggot.
>>
File: 1472275156872.jpg (215KB, 530x523px) Image search: [Google]
1472275156872.jpg
215KB, 530x523px
>>6823539
Where do you think you are?

The autistic meme was never funny btw.
>>
>>6824025
Only an autist would say that
>>
>>6824036
Whoa, I certaintly couldn't have seen that brilliant bit of wit coming, douchebag.
>>
>>6811951
i thought this pic was some kind of x-ray fisting at first
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.