[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to approach a transgirl that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1469402469845.jpg (206KB, 427x643px) Image search: [Google]
1469402469845.jpg
206KB, 427x643px
What's the best way to approach a transgirl that's already publicly known as trans (she's passing 100%, she's just an trans advocate) without her thinking that I'm a chaser?

I'm not in it for the girldik, I just find her cute.
>>
>>6811587
Treat her like you would treat a cis girl.

Yes, it is that easy.
>>
leap out from behind your Womynx's Studies classroom door and start sucking her dick. if she asks you to stop, you know she likes you and you can safely ask her out for coffee. If she says nothing, you raped her, enjoy prison.
>>
>>6811594
But cisgirls don't have an almost irrational fear that you're just fetishing them and don't consider them a real woman. It's not the same, since you're dealing with someone with their own rather unique bag of fears and insecurities.
>>
>>6811587
Just ask her out, and if she gripes about you being a chaser just say you aren't.
>>
>>6811587
OP I'd love to give you advice, buuuut I'm going to need to see a pic of this QT before that can happen.
>>
>>6812063
Yeah, it would really help to see a picture to give good advice.
>>
File: 453345345.png (818KB, 687x688px) Image search: [Google]
453345345.png
818KB, 687x688px
>>6812063
>>6812066
this is she.

i don't have any classes with her (we go to the same uni) so it would just be me approaching her out of the blue, which I feel would make her worried about the chaser aspect
>>
>>6811594
>>6811649
Actually, it's easier, because men want partners way more than women and are a lot more forward about whether they like you or not.
>>
>>6812095
would u approach a cis girl like that?
if yes, then go ahead
>>
>>6812095
Definitely hit on her, but try to have a conversation first. It'll be easier if you don't just sperg out and demand a coffee date. Work up to it.

Do you know if you have any common interests? Like, does she wear a lot of band t shirts or do interesting projects for her major?
>>
>>6811587
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR-fcxFjNP4

Don't overdo it anon, be chill and confident.
>>
File: 975.png (388KB, 531x617px) Image search: [Google]
975.png
388KB, 531x617px
>>6812344
the easiest way to talk to her would probably be asking her to eat the university's main eatery tho

the only times I see her are happenstance when she's walking around the university, so that's where one of the main issues with initiating it stems from.
>>
>>6812095
Just be like "ay grrrl u wan sum fuk?"
>>
File: smugsister.jpg (8KB, 235x214px) Image search: [Google]
smugsister.jpg
8KB, 235x214px
>I'm not in it for the girldik, I just find her girldik cute.
That's what you really mean, OP.
If you weren't such a gaylord you would try to approach a real girl.
>>
>>6812967
No anon, he's in love with her soul~
>>
>>6812967
Not OP, but why can't I have both?

>top cisgirls
>get topped by girldicks

this is my dream~
>>
>>6813794
and chasers wonder why we don't want them near us
>>
>>6814050
>wanting to have sex with someone is gross

Are you from the 19th century?
>>
>>6811587
Find her, say hi, and reach under her skirt. Start jerking off her shenis and if you make her cum in under 60s, you get to take her out on a date
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.