[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are transwomen so disguisted by so called chasers? Men who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: wise man.jpg (30KB, 960x464px) Image search: [Google]
wise man.jpg
30KB, 960x464px
Why are transwomen so disguisted by so called chasers? Men who want them for being transwomen? Calling them creeps?

If someone wanted me for being short/tall, Black/White, fat/skinny or whatever, I'd love it.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 229x220px
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/text/Chaser/type/op/
>>
File: 11111.png (425KB, 472x736px) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
425KB, 472x736px
>>6811296
>>
>>6811257
>wanting to be dated for being fat
So what if you worked hard to lose weight and still got chased by people wanting to date you because you used to be fat? Or "bugchasers" wanting to hook up with you because you used to have an STD? Same thing here.
>>
>>6811885
You never stop being trans though. Your examples do not relate at all.
t. not him, also a tranny
>>
>>6811257
Alot of trans don't like their penis and want to get rid of it.
ALL of the chasers focus on the penis as what makes the transwoman special.
If you're a mtf transgender okay with your penis then maybe it's okay but for alot that isn't the case.
>>
>>6811905
Not the person you responded too, but most chasers are interested in your birth genitals but most trans people hate theirs and are dying to get srs. That is what the analogy is referring too.

id personally date a chaser if theyre sane and knowledgeable but that seems hard to come by
>>
>>6811296
>>6811296
>>6811296
>>6811296
>>6811296
>>
>>6811257
when someones attraction to you is based solely on your physical attributes its not a healthy relationship. also they tend to be very creepy. I'd still consider dating one
>>
>>6812049
>when someones attraction to you is based solely on your physical attributes
Nigger do you have any idea what the word "attraction" means. Trust me no one is going to lust after your (ill) mind.
>>
1. Most chasers aren't actually interested in a relationship, just in getting their rocks off
2. Most chasers, despite claiming to love trans women, can't be fucking bothered to learn the first thing about how to talk to one
3. Most chasers aren't actually interested trans women, they're interested in a feminine looking person who has a penis. It just so happens that many trans women meet that criteria
4. Most chasers are sex-obsessed losers who can't carry on a conversation without bringing up how much they want to suck that tranny cock of yours

I can go on
>>
I just want to have a loving relationship with a person who looks feminine yet has a penis. Most gay men don't do it for me cause I'm not attracted to the male physique. I'm almost at the point in my life where I've resigned myself to my fate of being alone because my attraction is too fringe.

Don't get me wrong, I will fully admit to being a chaser when i was younger, but age has given me perspective. Now I just feel like a lost cause because i wouldn't want to make a person uncomfortably by caring about a part of their body that they don't want. Sigh.
>>
>>6811938
>ALL of the chasers focus on the penis

Pretty sure I focus on the booty.
>>
>>6812816
But if they don't fit into those categories, they're not called chasers? Or are you saying ALL of us are like that?

>>6813202
This, I just want to have physical attraction to my partner.
>>
>>6813409
>But if they don't fit into those categories, they're not called chasers? Or are you saying ALL of us are like that?
Being a chaser isn't being attracted to trans women. Being a chaser is being attracted to trans women *and* being a shitty person about it. Unfortunately, most people who have a specific attraction to trans women are shitty people about it.
>>
File: trout.gif (3MB, 360x441px) Image search: [Google]
trout.gif
3MB, 360x441px
>>6811953
>are dying to get srs.
>>
>>6813632
thats that gud succ
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.