[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supposition: Gender roles are outdated and come from a time when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: (396KB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
396KB, 3008x2000px
Supposition: Gender roles are outdated and come from a time when the playing field of human experience was not a level one. Either gender is capable of accomplishing the same things in society. An ideal society would not judge individuals before the content of their character is truly known.

If this is the case, then why do trans people want to live their life as another gender role? Is it merely the reality of the modern world we live in and that progress is slow, so this is the best current option? How do those two ideas square in a trans person's head? I'm genuinely curious, please don't assume this is some kind of attack. Isn't the logical conclusion here to just abandon the ideas of gender roles/constructs and identify as something totally unrelated to sex, gender, or the human sexual experience? There's a lot more to life than intimacy and interpersonal relationships. What about intellectual pursuits? Something that I find the older generation struggles with is this dilemma, so if someone could explain this to me I would be grateful. Doesn't the idea of fantasizing about playing the role of the opposite gender (clothing, mannerisms, speaking, etc.) directly oppose the "gender role myth" theory and provide evidence for the exact opposite? Thanks.
>>
>>6811105
It's body modification and body dysmorphia

Nothing to do with gender roles and steryotypes
>>
>>6811113
Why not? Is this purely physical then?
>>
>>6811105
I don't know how to answer you Anon. Basically it's like.... if you look someone in the eyes... they aren't quite what it seems. What I believe my thing is, is that I never learned to "project" as a boy and accidentally acquired the girl way. And I mean like geez, it ain't just my persona but like my body and mannerisms too. I honestly don't know what caused it but by god it must have something to do with gender polarity because I seem like a non thing but if I look at my innermost soul I can feel a girl. I don't understand why it happened to me but it did...
>>
>>6811119
Nearly so
>>
>>6811105
personally i don't give a fuck about gender roles even though my retarded mother keeps trying to push gender roles on me
for me it's only physical
>>
>>6811105
Transsexualism has nothing to do with gender roles.
>>
>>6811119
Pretty much.

I want to be a girl but i probably still want to pursue my somewhat manly hobbys of weightlifting, kendo and reading (not a manly hobby but w.e).

That said, when im horny i want to be used like a slut.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.