[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>for every one trans girl there are fifteen thousand cis girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: feelerino.jpg (50KB, 568x531px) Image search: [Google]
feelerino.jpg
50KB, 568x531px
>for every one trans girl there are fifteen thousand cis girls
>of those fifteen thousand, literally zero would ever date a trans girl

LITERALLY WHY
>>
>>6810442
Because you are disgusting
>>
Why not date a transmale?
>>
>>6810442
>trans-specific medical and scientific progression will most likely result in transbians being completely phased out in 25-30 years
oh my god... yes!
>>
>>6810461
For the same reason cis girls don't want to date me I assume.
>>
I'm trans with a cis gf anon. Just stick to your goals and you will achieve them someday.
>>
>>6810465
But transmen are cute as fuck! They're cute manlets with nice butts and are down to bottom.
>>
>>6810463
Why? How?

I want to be completely phased out.
>>
Feels good being a straight FtM

I have almost no problem with dating women
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 636x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 636x477px
>>6810468
>tfw taller than most FTMs
>tfw good looking ones probably are already dating cute cis girls
>>
>>6810442
>1:15k
More like, 1:2k
>>
File: 1471282601385.jpg (122KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471282601385.jpg
122KB, 960x960px
I don't give a fuck about cis or trans, I just want a gf who takes having a nice booty seriously and is into butt stuff.
>>
because they're straight and they dont like freaks, you stupid faggot?
>>
>>6810629
5'9" FtM reporting in

Nothing wrong with being a bit taller than your bf. I wouldn't mind an Amazon gf
>>
>>6810849
Even a trans girlfriend?
>>
File: image.jpg (187KB, 800x1314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187KB, 800x1314px
>>6810715
>lesbians
>straight

Nah they just don't like penis. I'm curious though if some lesbians wouldn't mind a transgirl who had bottom surgery. mtf pussy is indestinguishable brom cis pussy.
>>
>>6810853
Like what difference does it make since neither of us can reproduce? As long as she's at least semi-good looking and not crazy I wouldn't mind it at all.
>>
>>6810849
5'9" isn't really short ("when will they learn" memes aside), but it'd kind of be a bummer if you're taller and/or have broader shoulders than your bf
>>
File: image.png (173KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
173KB, 600x593px
>>6810875
T + lifting can broaden shoulders quite a bit.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 300x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 300x171px
>>6810890
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (661KB, 2564x1620px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
661KB, 2564x1620px
>>6810442
Because it's unnatural. No matter how you put it, injecting chemicals into your body to change your estrogen or testosterone levels is not natural and most people are turned off by it.

Odds are the only people you will date are fetishists who just date you because you have a dick.

The odds of you finding someone in a bar or something and going on a date and having that moment of "I-I actually have a dick" and then they respond with "I love you anyways!!!1 You're beautiful to mee!!!" is a complete fantasy. If that actually does happen to you I suggest buying a lottery ticket.
>>
>>6810858
>mtf pussy is indestinguishable brom cis pussy.
That's the funniest shit ice seen all day. Also the most untrue shit I've seen all day. Clearly you've never looked at large volumes of pictures of them.

Hint: cis pussies don't have scars, have better lubrication, have proper coloration on all the parts, have proper tissue textures such as on the clit, so on and so forth.
>>
>>6810929
Wearing clothing isn't natural.

Using a computer isn't natural

Speaking a language isn't natural.
>>
>>6810939
None of these change you body's physical composition. And as humans using tools such as these isn't exactly unnatural.
>>
Nah, plenty of cis girls are willing to date a trans girl. It just seems unlikely because girls who like girls are like 10% of the population, maybe half would consider a trans girl, and of that 5% you need to still find someone you actually work with.
>>
>>6810930
>don't have scars
Depends on the surgeon quality.
>have better lubrication
Varies.
>have proper coloration on all the parts
You're looking at unfinished ones then, they tattoo it.
>have proper tissue textures such as on the clit
Factual.
>so on and so forth.
Not on and no forth.
>>
>>6810929
Naturalistic fallacy but at least you're telling it how it is. Thanks comma man.
>>
>>6811042
>they tattoo it.
I'm trans and this is literally the first time I've ever heard of this.
>>
File: 1426907972611.jpg (165KB, 602x594px) Image search: [Google]
1426907972611.jpg
165KB, 602x594px
I'm an unpassing trans girl and I'm dating a cute cis girl.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.