/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently bought this buttplug off of amazon for like $25 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: night plug master series.jpg (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
night plug master series.jpg
14KB, 500x500px
I recently bought this buttplug off of amazon for like $25 and HOLY SHIT it hurts. I can get it in if i force it with lots of lube but it hurts coming out and sprays my innards all over the shower.

I want to buy a plug that I can wear all day at work to remind me of my boyfriend, but that won't cause weird smells or make it so that I can't sit down.

Does this thing exist?
>>
buy a smaller one with a pointed tip
>>
>>6808152
Any one in specific? Do they smell if you wear them all day like to work? Can people tell?
>>
>>6808164
If you get a glass or stainless steel plug it won't smell unless you maybe use smelly lube.
Don't get silicone though if you plan to wear a plug for extended time periods. Once the lube dries up silicone will cause a lot of friction. Glass and steel are smooth enough to be comfortable without lubrication, but obviously use lube to insert. You can wash the excess off afterward or just take a shower and let it wash off on its own.
>>
>>6808186
Which one feels better? glass or steel
>>
>>6808191
I prefer glass cause it's smoother, but steel is nice if you like the weight of it
>>
>>6808197
will it make walls fall out?
>>
>>6808199
what? If you're walls are falling off due to a dildo talk to a carpenter I guess? lol
>>
>>6808206
will a glass one shatter if i hit my butt really hard on something
>>
>>6808211
no, they're usually pyrex borosilicate glass, it's tough stuff.
>>
>>6808217
I work in a production facility though and i could potentially be hit by a hoist with a 1 tonne piece of steel
>>
>>6808221
If you're hit by 1 tonne of steel I think buttplug or not you're fucked
>>
>>6808227
I'm worried about the buttplug tho
>>
>>6808231
The buttplug will be fine, it wll get ejected from you as the pressure of your body collapsing in on itself forces it to shoot out of and land safely nearby
>>
>>6808239
ok. How big should I get? I'm a top.
>>
>>6808240
Well like 1.5 to 1.8 inches is typical, 2 inches is mediumish to large, and 2.2 and above is pretty big.
Multiply by pi for girth
>>
>>6808248
What will keep me straight but still make me feel full and satisfied?
>>
>>6808251
Try 1.5 inches diameter. It's totally not gay, gays don't like odd numbers, this is fact
>>
>>6808259
ok. is it 1.5 at the thickest spot?
>>
File: 1454912948641.png (2KB, 198x164px) Image search: [Google]
1454912948641.png
2KB, 198x164px
>>6808239
kek
>>
File: 014_1[1].jpg (1MB, 3888x2592px) Image search: [Google]
014_1[1].jpg
1MB, 3888x2592px
>>6808261
yes, if you want it to hold in your butt better you might need bigger though, but obviously you have the issue of getting into your butt to begin with then.

Get a non-glycerin based lube, like a jelly type stuff. Works great. I use this shit, they use it in hospitals in canada when they shove endoscopes up your butt
>>
>>6808276
I'm not a canadian.....ew

Will it make it loose if i would ever potentially want to powerbottom someone
>>
>>6808261
Another anon, and I found 1.6" diameter to be the magic number for me at least (with 3-4" insertable length or so).
Also preferred material is stainless steel with silicone lube - can keep it in for 24 hours if you don't have to shit.
>>
>>6808286
does having it in cause peristalsis? like i don't want to get stuck having to take it out to shit at work
>>
>>6808289
I've taken a shit at work while having a plug in, just get a 5-10ml bottle and fill with some silicone lube to bring with you just in case.
Cleaning off the steel (or glass) if there's anything on it has never been an issue.
>>
>>6808281
Buttplugs don't really loosen your sphincter, the largest part sits beyond your sphincter so it doesn't stretch you out a lot contrary to popular belief
>>
>>6808326
lies.
>>
>>6808186
>silicone lube
>dry out
>>
>>6810109
>not being able to read
>>
>>6808146
DON'T ruin your butthole, that's your boyfriend's job
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.