[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I'm ready to get the fuck off 4chan and go look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1470927024185.jpg (37KB, 627x535px) Image search: [Google]
1470927024185.jpg
37KB, 627x535px
Okay, so I'm ready to get the fuck off 4chan and go look for a boyfriend in real life. Fucking WHERE?? I literally don't have a clue where to begin except maybe a bizarre church situation in which case I could meet a fucked up, self-hating, weirdo kike faggot who will just end up being a whore as much as any I met at a bar. Online is a joke and any place I could meet a guy are also all jokes. So where the fuck am I supposed to meet anyone?
>>
I don't know, maybe go out and meet people? Sign up for a dating website? Grindr? Gay dudes have it pretty easy, you know.
>>
>>6807968
Try dating apps. Most people who complain that apps like grindr, scruff, jack'd, and sites like okcupid are only full of guys who want sex are full of bs.

I met my boyfriend on grindr.
two of my friends met their's on okc
and I have another friend who met his ex on scruff

You can't just give up and cry is someone is not interested in you or romance. You have to actively work for it.

It wasn't hard to get dates on grindr for me, for one, I didn't call them dates. I asked if they wanted to meet up at x-place. That's how I did it with my bf. We hung out and had fun around one another.
>>
>>6807968
1. Download grindr
2. find a guy that makes your pee pee feel funny when you think about him
3. meet up and DO NOT HAVE SEX but make him like you
4. get really attached but don't let him know. see him a second time and do what he asks of you
5. let him know how much you love him and he will say yes in order to keep you around
>>
>>6808118
I'm not looking for a cheap prostitute. I thought I made that clear.

>>6808148
>>6808153
>Try dating apps.
I swear to christ all faggots are mentally retarded.
>>
>>6808184
dude there arent many options

stop being so picky
>>
>>6808184
Sorry that you're inept at dating, where I was successful at finding a bf and so were my friends. Maybe if you started by not being a shit person your luck will change?
>>
>>6808184
>2-3% of american population is gay
>higher or lower depending where you live
>thinks they can just meet a fellow gay person that they click with easily in the streets
>>
>>6808223
>Calls someone else a shit person
>Is a slut
>>
>>6808303
No, actually, I don't think that, you fucking illiterate moron. That's why I made the thread. Every time I visit /faggotranny/ I'm reminded of why fags just aren't worth my time. Welp back to gardening and video games. Later, taters.
>>
>>6808184
>I swear to christ all faggots are mentally retarded.

What other options do you have, you colossal autist? It's literally the future, this is how shit works. Embrace it or accept the fact that you'll be alone for the rest of your life.

And for God's sake, don't ask for advice and then act like a goddamn child when it's not exactly what you wanted to hear.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1469918405541.jpg (10KB, 579x509px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469918405541.jpg
10KB, 579x509px
>>6808318
Talk to the person and get to know them as if you met them irl. You don't have any obligation to jump into bed with a person right away just because you used an app.
>>
>>6808309
Yeah, I'm totally a slut, because I used grindr to find a boyfriend. Salty much? FYI I did exactly as >>6808153 posted, but you're not smart enough to even comprehend that not everyone who uses apps sleeps around. Gasp! At least I'm not forever alone.
>>
>>6808343
>>6808324
He's a fucking moron
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.