[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did God make me this way? I want to be normal. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

Why did God make me this way? I want to be normal. I want to go to heaven.
>>
>>6806015
There is no heaven. There is no god. You are a faggot.
>>
>>6806044
this, also nice dubs anon.
>>
>>6806015
There are places you can go to rid you of your mental illness. I've been in remission for about 3 years now. It's still a struggle sometimes due to how prolific the culture of sin in the U.S. is but I know I'm doing the right thing for my wife, children, and God. Make no mistake, you are fighting for your very soul. I still come here every day to try and help others afflicted as I was. Good luck my friend.
>>
>>6806044
That's a bit of an arrogant statement to make, don't you think?
>>
>>6806127
All true
>>
File: 2354.png (626KB, 574x590px) Image search: [Google]
2354.png
626KB, 574x590px
>>6806015
>tfw God is punishing me for being alive
ahhahaha. thanks for that one dude. real funny.
>>
>mortals
>in Heaven
>this is what Jesusfags actually believe
Think of Heaven as a very rich neighborhood; you work in a factory producing nice things for the people there. They appreciate what you do for them and give you a better life in exchange for your service but you're not one of them, you will never be one of them, and they will not let you into their gated community.
>>
>>6806138
Just admit that you don't know you mong. It discredits you to make grand claims without anything to back it up. But I suppose I should expect that by now.

>In physics, the concept of cosmic fine tuning gives further support to the design inference. The concept of cosmic fine tuning relates to a unique property of our universe whereby the physical constants and laws are observed to be balanced on a “razor’s edge” for permitting the emergence of complex life. The degree to which the constants of physics must match precise criteria is such that a number of agnostic scientists have concluded that, indeed, there is some sort of transcendent purpose behind the cosmic arena. British astrophysicist Fred Hoyle writes, “A common sense interpretation of the facts suggests that a super intellect has monkeyed with physics, as well as with chemistry and biology, and that there are no blind forces worth speaking about in nature. The numbers one calculates from the facts seem to me so overwhelming as to put this conclusion almost beyond question.”
>>
File: 1463453053058.png (93KB, 264x299px) Image search: [Google]
1463453053058.png
93KB, 264x299px
It makes no sense to me that people believe in some creator who claims to be benevolent, but at the same time is petty enough to cast those not following his set of rules into eternal suffering, and suppose such a benevolent creator would make them fags or trannies to shut the doors of Heaven in front of them for fun.
>>
>>6806127
claiming that there is a god and that he's going to send you to eternal suffering worse than you could ever imagine if you don't worship him is way more arrogant, desu
>>
I ask myself the same thing everyday..
except I dont want to go to heaven, fuck eternal live, why would I want to suffer and be depressed forever
>>
>>6806169
bullshit, if you think about the multiverse theory there are infinitly many universes that dont support life, we're just lucky enough to be born into one that does.
Im not saying there is no god, there is just no way to know there is either. Imo its more likely that there isnt a god
>make grand claims without anything to back it up
everyone saying that god is definitly real in a nutshell
>>
File: m'lady.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>>6806044
*tips*
>>
>>6806015
I don't even want to go to heaven at this point. Even if I'm eligible, I will just tell him to end me instead. I'm too broken.
>>
>>6806398
this
>>
>>6806169
>unironically believes in some higher sentient being that made/governs our universe
Heh, no, this doesn't sound like a human invention at all XDDDDDDDDDDDD
*teleports behind u* ur a fgt kid *tips fedora and teleports away*
>>
File: l.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>wanting heaven or hell
>not sleeping in a comfy coffin for all eternity
>>
>>6806385
>we're just lucky enough to be born into one that does.
>lucky
that doesn't really apply here I believe.
>>
>>6806676
doesnt apply? how come?
we have yet to see an inhabitat planet other than earth. this ofcourse could be because the universe is so old, that live forms on other planets already went extinct or because the light needs so much time to reach us. We are indeed lucky to be alive.
>>
Heaven sounds like a trap, if an omnipotent god made a place like earth.
>>
>>6806197
Supposedly God manufactures temptations for you and then purposefully forces you to choose Him over the temptations of your own will in order to prove that you really love Him. In other words God is a jealous girlfriend and your whole life is a shit test of cosmic proportions.

In reality religion is a tool that humans created to make sure that all of us keep reproducing and avoid killing each other, so the species doesn't collapse. Which is why everyone hates fags. Threat of hell is just to scare fags from opting out of reproducing since obviously the guilt trip of "the species will die if you cum in a dude's ass instead of a pussy" falls on deaf ears.
>>
File: -christian- Recommended Reading.png (3MB, 2560x2600px) Image search: [Google]
-christian- Recommended Reading.png
3MB, 2560x2600px
>>6806015
Don't worry, Anon.
God is just.
Here are some books
https://mega.nz/#!QoRGARhZ!sKun_Jw7izZcNYngYvfs_90Wi6obUcialZf80c2DTYg
Personally, I think you're pretty good if you're really just not a degenerate sexual deviant and instead do it in love.
>>
File: 1446517437525.png (12KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1446517437525.png
12KB, 530x492px
The Abrahamic god does not exist in this particular universe, but does in others. The true and utmost "god" contains everything incl. you so you're already god and one with all of existence and you don't need to worry.
>>
>>6806887
Cool how you figured that out all by yourself if only there were a means of spreading your wisdom
>>
>>6808699
Does /christian/ tolerate the more leftist churches like the Episcopal church and such? For some reason I always got the impression that a collection of christians on 4chan would always be pretty damn conservative.
>>
>>6806015
>heaven]
There's your problem anon
>>
>God
nice meme
>>
File: OC Pls r8 no h8.png (1MB, 1052x830px) Image search: [Google]
OC Pls r8 no h8.png
1MB, 1052x830px
>>6808924
Well it's actually (4+4)chan, and I haven't been there in forever, so I couldn't tell you, but as in every board of every chan, there is heavy divide and conquer shilling, especially from /leftypol/ which sees Christianity as a bulwark against its Communist agenda.
Personally, I think that a lot of churches are "soft", and though I don't expect a crusade, it's a bit irksome how many congregations can be seen as merely theistic humanitarian meetings.
As for tolerance, I believe that "love the sinner, hate the sin" captures what I think is the "Christian" attitude towards things like this very well.
>>
I believe in God and Jesus Christ and I am bisexual. I have decided to not have sexual relations with men.
>>
File: 1459766988333.jpg (898KB, 1000x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1459766988333.jpg
898KB, 1000x1381px
>>6806116
this sounds terrible! hopefully you come to understand how damaging this is.

>>6806015
the set of metaphysical objects you believe in is a choice. you can use belief in heaven to motivate you to be a better person / contribute to your community / whatever, but there is no proof for the idea that it is a place you will actually go when you die.given the way heaven is described, it's probably not something that is provable. it's more likely that you just turn off and are nothing forever!

>>6806127
it's rude but we're on the internet so w/e. metaphysics is a voluntary activity, the world is much simpler without it.>>6806044
is right in that metaphysical objects don't really "exist" in the same way that objects, places, etc. do.
>>
>>6806044

Dubs confirm
>>
>>6806015

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.

Criticism has plucked the imaginary flowers on the chain not in order that man shall continue to bear that chain without fantasy or consolation, but so that he shall throw off the chain and pluck the living flower. The criticism of religion disillusions man, so that he will think, act, and fashion his reality like a man who has discarded his illusions and regained his senses, so that he will move around himself as his own true Sun. Religion is only the illusory Sun which revolves around man as long as he does not revolve around himself
>>
>>6806127
No. Not really.
>A-r-r-o-g-a-n-t... That's a funny way to spell "true".
>>
>>6806015
The best part of being gay is that it's much easier to see past religion bullshit
>being yourself is a sin
>other people can be themselves though :^)
>>
>>6818274
This.
>tfw would have been Muslim if not gay
>tfw would have fasted instead of enjoying ice cream
>tfw would be for ISIS and shit
>tfw would have circumcised my kids (which I would have had with my 4 wives)
>tfw would never have achieved an A in a single exam, let alone an A*, and would have never done dream university course
The thought of it horrifies me.
>>
>>6806015
I've been having the same struggle. As much as I try to rise above it and know that there is nothing wrong with it, it's hard to log on Facebook and see local pastors say that I chose this and that it's a sin.
>>
File: spinoza.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
spinoza.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>6808730
This. Also OP you can still go to heaven because heaven and hell are just metaphors for your overall state of mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkYze54wCDI
>"I begin to see that a man's got to be in his own Heaven to be happy."
>"Perfectly correct," says he. "Did you imagine the same heaven would suit all sorts of men?"
>>
>>6818362
Interesting.

I'm religious, but my ideal vision of heaven would be like that episode of American Dad where they had their own perfect heaven suited just for them. The idea of being a soul just floating around and singing hymns kind of freaks me out.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.