[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we take a moment to recognize how creepy re-gendering childhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (149KB, 750x1097px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 750x1097px
Seriously how damaged are you that you can't look at old photos without "needing them to see girl me"

You lived your life up to that point as your assigned gender and now you've transitioned. Fantastic, go live life and be happy.

Nope.

>Mom I have something special to show you.

Mother
>dead inside
>>
I'm incredibly pro-transsexual but I agree.
>>
Tranny.

Off the charts cringe.
>>
File: le smugé.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
le smugé.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
i was a really clever kid then because i don't even own childhood pictures except for a couple of nude bald baby pics that i have no idea why parents always take, like what's the deal with that, it's not even cute

i have strictly forbidden my parents to take any pictures of me so there are no photos of me to "re-gender" whatever this retarded new fad is
>>
>>6804229
Rather, just throw away all pre-transition pictures.

Why would you want to keep pictures from a horrible part of your life?
>>
>>6804261
You sound like a horrible person.
>>
File: 1454835508498.jpg (26KB, 552x594px)
1454835508498.jpg
26KB, 552x594px
>>6804229

What the fuck, where did you find this? Susan's I'm guessing?
>>
Seriously how damaged do you have to be to be a pedophile then act high and mighty?
>>
>>6804296
thanks!
>>
>>6804307
Good ol' reddit
>>
I was actually really feminine kid (you know like most real transsexual people). No need to change anything.
>>
>>6805371
FUCKING DELETE THIS
>tfw giant fat autist with short hair for most of my youth
>>
File: 486-15.gif (779KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
486-15.gif
779KB, 480x360px
>tfw terrible relationship with parents because I'm a monster in their eyes so I don't even have to worry about old photos
>>
Wow, is this really a thing? That seems pretty cringey.

I would just rather not see them. I know my mother likes looking at them and remembering all the memories she has, but I would prefer she not show them to others or me. I feel like that's fairly standard and understandable.

Too bad my house still has my graduation picture up on a wall and it makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>6804229
>re-gendering childhood photos
i had no idea this was a thing
>>
>>6805371
>>6806156
>tfw used to be a fat long hair neckbeard
The worst of both worlds I assure you
>>
File: TheMaskIsSlipping.jpg (42KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
TheMaskIsSlipping.jpg
42KB, 600x398px
>>6804229
I'm a transwoman and my mum's cousin is a transwoman too and she posts childhood pictures of her dead sister and says they're hers. At least my Mum's family was able to recognize that she's just bat shit insane and not all transpeople are like that.

Also
>mfw this photo
>>
>>6806156
tobias?
>>
>>6804229
I'm mtf and when I look at my old pictures I see the feminine side I always had more than the male exterior.
>>
>>6804334
lol what tho
>>
It's a little weird, it's only one person who did it so it's not a regular thing, She also made it clear that it was an art piece.

ctfo guys.
>>
>>6811857
When I see old pictures of myself all I can think of is how clearly uncomfortable I am with the very notion of existence
>>
>>6808331
>he posts childhood pictures of her dead sister and says they're hers.

Holy fuck what
>>
>>6804229

>Assuming 4chan trannies do this

Kek. I have never even heard of this shit and the idea to do it never occurred to me in my entire life.

When I look at my old photos, I'm just sad that I thought I was so ugly and boyish looking when I wasn't bad looking. I can also see a girlishness in some of the pictures.

Although I was #triggered when I saw one of my baby photos. It was taken shortly after birth where I had all the typical baby blue shit around me and there was a helium balloon with "IT'S A BOY!" written on it. Like how do you cis faggots KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW, goddamn you? You don't, you bastards. Damn, getting hit with that shit from the moment you're out of the womb sucks.
>>
File: bion.jpg (1MB, 1536x2056px) Image search: [Google]
bion.jpg
1MB, 1536x2056px
That whole album was autistic as shit, wish I'd never seen it.
>>
Full imgur thread is here, you guys are missing out.
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/2jKB9

This is no susans hon, this is a millennial. He's asian to boot so he may actually pass. This shit is creepy and retarded. Notice how his girl avatar is wearing less clothes than his sister?
>>
File: Llg81sL.jpg (75KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Llg81sL.jpg
75KB, 720x960px
>>6815655
>face looks wide and long compared to his sister
>these ... shoulders
uh uh, you sure about that?
>>
I guess I'm lucky that I looked really cute in my childhood photos. I think I might look girlier in those photos than with how I look now lol, even though I had short hair. Not that it's particularly bad right now though.
>>
>>6806201
why the hell did somebody edit spongebob into that gif?
>>
>>6815612
Did they flip that torso piece so it'd have wide hips instead of wide shoulders?
It's Legos, you can do whatever you want, but that's still pretty cringe.
>>
File: btp6YQ_j.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
btp6YQ_j.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>6815655

That's clearly a HAPA, and we all know they're mentally ill.
>>
>>6804229
I don't really think is creepy or that it makes someone damaged, necessarily. Perhaps you should ask yourself why it makes you feel so uncomfortable.
>>
>>6816341
>not knowing the G1 Pohatu (Mata) design by heart

back on topic though I've never heard of this. is this just some Hon stuff being used as bait?
>>
>>6815655
>timeline literally turns into an anime girl
>>
>>6816330
>spongebob
Krusty the Krab is a recurring Simpsons character idiot
>>
>>6816971
I remembered this because 1st gen Pohatu was my favorite as a kid
Which makes me ask
Why the fuck did they repaint the brown one green?
>>
>>6804229
i just simply burned all my pre-transition photos. i dont want to remember all the repression and depression from when i was younger.

if i had came out when i was still a kid, i probably wouldnt mind having those old pics, coz my childhood and Adolescence would have been so much better.
>>
>>6817231
they didn't repaint. the lime legs are lewa nuva arms, the mask is from a mask pack - every part there is legit (though you'd need two Lewa or maybe a slizer set for the hands)

oh you're probably just asking why it's green
idk they just made a green one
>>
>>6805371
Same. A lot of my childhood pictures I look like a tomboy. There are even baby pictures of me wearing dresses (my mom had *interesting* hobbies with her cats that she carried over to her children)
>>
File: 1469902614916.jpg (137KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1469902614916.jpg
137KB, 500x750px
>>6817176
>Krusty the Krab
>>
>>6815655
Those aren't edited though are they? I saw that "time line" (considering of mainly obscured everything and photos of the back of his head)
>>
>>6815445
>it's a boy is now offensive
I think confusing the fuck out of 99.999% of boys by raising them as nongendered, possible MtFs would be more problematic than forcing the .0001% of men who are mental case faggots to suffer the horrible fate of having baby pictures with a fucking boy balloon in it
>>
File: 1455607080098.jpg (28KB, 313x409px)
1455607080098.jpg
28KB, 313x409px
>>6815317
>Sister dies young of like an OD or something.
>Comes out at the age of like 45
>Just completely bails on wife and kids
>Dumb Hon stuff occurs
>Posts pictures to facebook like 'childhood memories' or something
>Everyone goes wtf
>mfw

I'm glad we're not closely related. I've only met her briefly once actually and she didn't look half bad. She just looked like an ugly old lady. Her voice was pretty impressive though. She could probably live a normal life actually if she didn't try and pull bullshit like this.
>>
>>6818317
maybe gender is a stupid concept anyway. Like, does it really do much for anybody these days? I'd personally be way happier if everyone could just wear clothes/makeup/behave in ways that make them happy.
>>
>>6804229
Lmao, is this a real thing?
>>
>>6818404
>I'd personally be way happier if everyone could just wear clothes/makeup/behave in ways that make them happy.
Considering gender doesn't really have anything to do with it... Why don't you just go ahead and do it?
>>
>>6818317

Yep cis until proven otherwise is a ok.
>>
>>6818404
>I'd personally be way happier if everyone could just wear clothes/makeup/behave in ways that make them happy.

Protip: They can
>>
File: Adolicos.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Adolicos.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>6815655
>Someone this autistic exists
>>
>tfw had a unisex autist childhood with dolls and video games and whatever cool action toy
>tfw straight MTF and parents dont care
They're just glad I'm able to function at all after spending my childhood somewhat low functioning.
>>
>>6821832
Also,
>had antivax parents
>agreed to get me on lupron at 16 because they thought it cured autism as mercury binds to testosterone
>it makes me even more functional due to lower libido and irritation
>they think transition was a miracle that made me a functional empathetic adult
>>
>>6821832
>tfw had a unisex autist childhood with dolls and video games
are you me
>straight mtf
wow, you ARE me
>>
>>6821572
it really is
>>
>>6821902
Small world eh? I think my parents like my boyfriend more than his parents. Ah well, he gives good head so I'm happy.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.