[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so anon, when are you going to Bible college to become a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>so anon, when are you going to Bible college to become a pastor just like your dad?
>God's prepared a virtuous woman just for you anon
>oh, you're studying to be an engineer? Not a minister? Well it's good to be a jack of all trades.
>This world needs more men. Men of God.
>When you like girls, you'll understand anon.
>You can cook? play music? you sing anon? Work on cars? Oh, I know this girl...
>You'll understand when you have kids.
>What girl do you like anon? Isn't she kinda boyish? Don't you want a different girl? One who wears dresses?
>So glad you're not a queer son
>Your wife this... your wife that...
The ride never ends. It only takes breaks when studying maths and sciences that disprove the flood. Reading about Wicca, Taoism, and works with other ideas of metaphysics and theology. Emersing myself in nature and earth. Meditation. Listening to my "unchristian music." And drawing and writing about things irrelevant to this American faith (almost creating a life I never had).

Any other legbutts feel the same?
>>
File: 1471107318939.jpg (72KB, 736x593px) Image search: [Google]
1471107318939.jpg
72KB, 736x593px
>>6803118
Dude. Religion is an ancient social construct that was built in order to sate the human's hunger to know what the fuck is going to happen when you die (imo). Those old rules are absolutelly arbitrary and we live in 2016, there is no virtuous women waiting for you, since you may be asexual/gay/bi. At the end of the day, there will be nothing but darkness because every life comes with a death sentence. The only thing that trully matters is if you are ok with yourself and the experiences you had in your life. There is no proof about any religion being true and everything is shit because you can affirm the existence of a giant unicorn that lives with you but anyone can touch or see it. You can build your own moral code from what you think is good or bad, and dont let anyone or anything tell you what to do because everyone has a different point of view and i assume you are old enough to think about it(small contradiction that acually makes sense).

If your dad bothers you way too much, tell him to shut the fuck up because it's your life and you and only you choose how to live it, it's 2016.
>>
>>6803118
play along for now and when ur able to move out tell everyone like that to fuck off and cut contacts :)
>>
Would you rather be a real guy working to make something great in society like an engineering invention or medicine, who chops fire wood and talks like a reasonable down to earth person, or would you ather be some talentless, unskilled weirdo who dyes their hair and says they're quasi-mocha-demigendered?
Those people always make really bad art and think underground rock music is the most improtant thing ever because they're all about 'expressing themselves'.
Guess what asshole, you just copied a social trend that is literally pointlessand meeaningless, in order to gain an identiy because you wouldn't have one otherwise.
The 'self' and the 'expression' are mutually dependant.
you're not expressing yourself, you're just making a self because you didn't work hard enough early in life to have one.
J'aime avoir de relations des sexuelle avec vrai putains et salopes.
>>
>>6803118

What a pitiful situation. Hang in there anon.
>>
>>6803975
What are you even taking about?
>>
>>6803975
>OP mentions he is an engineering student.
>Retarded fucking moron thinks he is a Tumblr-tier artist.
>>
File: 1468481194157.jpg (226KB, 733x595px)
1468481194157.jpg
226KB, 733x595px
>wicca
>>
>>6803486
>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
you'll find the good Word one day, until then OP is still a faggot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.