[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having an identity crisis. Up until recently, I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: no pls.jpg (74KB, 778x778px) Image search: [Google]
no pls.jpg
74KB, 778x778px
I'm having an identity crisis. Up until recently, I had been confident that I was totally straight. The thought of being with the same sex didn't ever cross my mind as a possibility.

Recently I've become so infatuated with the idea of having relations with the same sex, but my thoughts about the opposite sex hasn't changed.

Does this mean I could be bisexual. This is all so new to me.
>>
>>6802708

seems like you're just realizing you're bi

take it slow
>>
>jerk off
>if homoerotic feelings subside you have a homo fetish, explore the root cause(s) with a therapist if it bugs you
>if they do not you're bisexual, welcome to the queer club, take a lapel pin
>>
>>6802708
>Does this mean I could be bisexual
Probably, but if the label intimidates you then don't use it until you're more comfortable and certain.
There's nothing wrong with not having a sexual identity you are firmly cemented in and willing to brand on your forehead.
>>
dont give a shit about it
dont listen to >>6802719
just dont give a fuck, if you want to fuck a girl, a twink, a masc guy, be fucked by a mtf
just dont think about it, labels are stupid
just do what you want to do, and dont think about what category you fall in
>>
File: phone-stfu.jpg (45KB, 774x486px) Image search: [Google]
phone-stfu.jpg
45KB, 774x486px
>>6802708
Don't bother with labels yet, dude.

Not until you've had at least one other guy's cock in your hands, mouth, and ass. Then you can decide.
>>
>>6802732
>>6802741
>>6802761
Thanks, this is all really really helpful for me right now.
>>
>>6802780
anytime m8
>>
File: Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg (22KB, 358x447px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry_Seinfeld.jpg
22KB, 358x447px
>>6802708
i was bi thinking id probably have a relationship with girl too. now would rather just fuck straight women for the sake of pleasure and do the same but for the same idea with love for a man.

Plus labeling is stupid. Just fuck and love whoever. Life is short. Experience as much as possible.

pic unrelated
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.