[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to come out to your parents which your transition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: 1387698441045.png (220KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1387698441045.png
220KB, 450x600px
How are you supposed to come out to your parents which your transition depends on as trans?
>>
>>6800867
Have a backup plan

Find a place to stay if they kick you out
Ask friends if they could give you a job if you need it. If you dont have friends start riding dildo to loosen your ass and sucking on them for bj practice.
Then tell parents ASAP. The sooner the better, always. If they react positively you can start transition immediately with full support. If they dont, you can rip the bandaid off and start working on transition yourself. It also gives them the maximum time to process the info and hopefully come around one day.

Just
DO IT
>>
>>6800901
Ask yourself what's more important. Let's talk worst case scenario.

Obviously if you can, going to college and transitioining is the most preferential. But if you had to choose, which one?

College first, transition after

Transition first, college after

What are your real priorities? Because if you want to transition first, you need to just come out to your parents
>>
>>6800918
wut

If op is trans than she's known since she was a little kid. If she's at college age it obviously isn't a phase
>>
File: 11_thumbnail.png (66KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
11_thumbnail.png
66KB, 251x251px
>>6800886
Even in my best scenario where I could be accepted by IRL friends, I don't have friends who could give me a job, they are poor and hungry for a job and my close online buddies I came out don't accept me except for one, infact I am mostly alone these days.

>>6800918
Done it, worst choice I did in my entire life, really, I got severe anxiety disorders to wait and repress myself, even if I had success in my life on all aspects, for this very reason I totally sure about this, to don't talk about irreversible body changes.
>>
>>6801046
Yeah, being in denial and not getting treatment for a medical condition is much healthier.
>>
File: 37577247-500-355.jpg (19KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
37577247-500-355.jpg
19KB, 500x355px
>>6801046
Maybe my personal observations about my life a better way to judge the situations than your observations on other people that are not me.
My life was great, both for me and both for other people but my gender dysphoria was still there, and when I repressed it I started having psychosomatic disorders, suddenly they disappared when I started to work on my transition, even if now I am lonely and scared of failing, destroying my image on my parents' eyes I feel better than when everything was "working right", I already have the remorse of starting now, and I am in age that I am sure someone would kill to start as.
>>
>>6800867
people are literally animals, you people live in a delusional fake reality.
It's prerfectly ok to dress and act however you want butjust know only scientifically minded people are really human.
If you have a narrative based beliefsystem you are a primititve savage no matter how passive you are.
You literally just make up stories about yourself and pretend they're real for attention and self esteem.
You realise we evolved from cavemen and apes right? Life is pointless and everyone dies.
It's completely ok to say you're an attack helicopter, due to free speech, but if you actually believe it you're nuts.
Questo cazzo.
>>
File: 1367100115.png (201KB, 620x720px) Image search: [Google]
1367100115.png
201KB, 620x720px
>>6803919
I am 18 as for now, 19 in 4 months.

>>6803947
You accuse me to have unscientific beliefs, but for what I see it seems you are the one has a confusing and scientifically unprovable philosophical belief system about the world and humanity and pushes it at me.
Idiota.
>>
Depend on yourself and transition.
>>
File: 1367106766.png (307KB, 848x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1367106766.png
307KB, 848x1019px
>>6804446
This would be the ideal solution to the problem, but this means renouncing university and waiting even more to find a job to be financially indipendent (and even finding a job would be a problem on its own).

Also, what's up with all these deleted posts?
>>
>>6800867
>How are you supposed to come out to your parents which your transition depends on?

>>6800886
>Have a backup plan

This.

I dropped out of college (due to depression. If in school, stay in school if you can). I found a full-time job, got roommates with co-workers at a place I could afford. And only then did I tell my parents that I was trans.

My advice is to simply get a job and save money. That way if the rents cut you off or kick you out then you have the funds to move and the income to live. You might even make some friends at work who can be your support.
>>
>>6803947
>people are literally animals
And animals have souls. (hence the root word "anima")

Humans differ in that we've compelling reasons to believe our soul may be immortal.
>>
>>6803947
Hi I'm an engineer, all my friends are in the sciences, and this isn't a prevalent opinion in scientific or intellectual circles. You're prob trolling but regardless you're doing damage (both to trans people reading this and perception of people in the sciences) if op is serious, and she probably is. Fuck off and kill yourself sociopath, thx
>>
>animeposting
>over 16
>not doing literally everything in your power to start transition 5 minutes ago
You're just AGP.
>>
>>6806234
Transition isn't as easy as just doing it. If OP's experience is anything like mine, my dad made it very clear to me that he didn't want his son to be gay or even worse be a tranny. Even though I knew always I was trans it was very hard to stop feeling shame for it.
>>
File: 1367108062.png (494KB, 1242x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1367108062.png
494KB, 1242x1080px
>>6806234
It's not like I have to "defend" myself on this thing but I'll respond since I'll bump the thread and I like to clarify things, I knew everything I HAD to do since I was 15 (while gender dysphoria was with me since I can rembember but got worse and worse with time) and made my first attempts but then I was totally under my parents authority, I couldn't even contact a terapist on my own without first telling them about myself, but after different situations I felt like it was all out of my realm of possibilities and started repressing and try to live my life anyway to live in safety, with a secure future, but it totally backfired, I already said I totally regret this for many reasons.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 335x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 335x329px
>>6803947
Cool
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 210x118px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 210x118px
>>6804497
Let it on subtly then see if they dig it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.