[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

phytoestrogens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: flax.jpg (62KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
flax.jpg
62KB, 640x420px
Does flaxseed etc. really help to slow becoming manlier, even if it's a bit, when used in right amounts?

Anyone have experience?
>>
If you take megadoses, like a ridiculously large amount of them, daily for four or five years, you might see the same results as you'd get from six months on hrt

Phytoestrogens are just complete garbage at acting as human hormones. And worse, if you ever do start hrt, you need to stop the phytos because they'll outcompete the bioactive stuff
>>
Just go all the way and get on HRT.
>>
It's broscience tier.
>>
>>6799657
I can't get hrt till next year unless I get them illegaly.

Is there any other ways of slowing t or effects of it?
>>
>>6799705

Why not get HRT illegally since it's so easy to do?
>>
>>6799705

You could try the plant estrogens. Drink a shitload of soymilk, pueraria mirifica, etc. But the effect will be less than normal HRT probably, I'm not sure but I don't think you'd reasonably be able to suppress your testosterone down to female methods with supplements/foods like that.
>>
>>6799720
is it that easy?
>>
>>6799804
are you in usa? you don't sound like you are in usa. if you are in a 3rd world country its simple as walking into pharmacy and asking for pills in a confident voice and an excuse. if not read /hrtgen/ and /femgen/. there are sites that does international discrete shipping without prescription
>>
>>6799622

Have never heard of people using flaxseed in the boards I'm at, but I've been on phytos, like pueraria mirifica, combined with red clover, white peony, etc, for close to 9 months now, and they have had some effect; more than i expected.

nipnops started getting puffy at 4months, and now chest is really puffy too; might be difficult later on since I wanted to stay Stealth mode for a while
>>
>>6800507
I didn't even know about mirifica. What else did you use that's not listed.

>>6800102
pharmacies don't give most things without prescription here

>>6800102
>>6800810
I saw those but they're expensive (for me). I have no job and I'm studying.

I have a little bit saved but I thought I'd use that for laser.
>>
>>6801218
>I saw those but they're expensive (for me). I have no job and I'm studying.
Then find a part-time job instead of wasting money on placebo.
>>
>>6801248
I'm going to look for a job when I move to the place school is in.

Would psychiatrist get angry if I started hormones myself?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (425KB, 1021x1154px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
425KB, 1021x1154px
>>6801218

my daily doses are:

4x500mg pueraria mirifica
6x540mg red clover (similar effect and purpose to p.mirifica)
4x600mg white peony (reduces T)
2x4mg astaxanthin (kills off DHT, i.e. the really bad T, near completely)

I also introduced progesterone in cream 2 months ago, 1/4tsp daily, 3 days/week with one week rest a month. things kinda sped up quite a bit after this.

pic related is starting point, and 8months.
>>
>>6801453
Did You get other changes?
>>
>>6801477

maybe fat redist but idk, i have always had kinda curvey legs and wide lower body so i wouldnt know, also facial hair slowed down from 2 days to a whole week so thats goood

libido has been kinda kill since last month too
>>
>>6801453
>>6799622
plant hormones doesnt do anything on humans you fucktards go read some studies on pubmed or something holy shit youre ignorant
/fit/fag here and 8 have been using soy protein powder fot months and absolutely 0 gynotissue have been spotted
>>
>>6807434
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=PMC2752973
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11445478/
http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199910073411515
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17310494
Literally the opposite on pubmed. There's conflicting evidence for soy, but some eye opening results for other things like licorice, spearmint, and flax.
>>
File: why.png (39KB, 658x464px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
39KB, 658x464px
>>6801453
>>
>>6799657
Or
-kill yourself
-go into reperative therapy
-dive into psychoanalytic theory
-convert to Islam
-start trying out every antipsychotic out there
-any combination of the above
>>
>>6808614
1/5
So there's still hope?
>>
>>6808559

PM and WP are not that expensive where I get them. Astaxanthin ain't either; it's one of the easiest to get as its most amusingly available at Walmart.
>>
>>6801453
kek.

Get on proper hrt, that kinda boob growth is legimately sad as fuck for 8 months.
>>
>>6799622
Flaxseed is a huge supplement in the bodybuilding world, so no. If it had any negative effects on test production it would have stopped being used as a supp long ago.
>>
You'd see the effects of cyanide long before the effects of phytoestrogens.
>>
from what i read i assume you live in germany/switzerland ? Prescriptions make it harder to self medicate. so you gotta try out qhi.co.uk i ordered there a week ago and now i am waiting to see if it works.
>>
>>6809044

As I said, my objective was to do it all Stealth for now. My parents are helping me out with college tuition, and my dad is not particularly accepting of -anything- lgbt; he's always wanted me to be super extreme macho, though I have always been utterly disgusted by even the idea. He's also a doctor, so if I went on proper HRT and started getting hueg boobs all out of a sudden, I'm positive he'd notice; even the ones I currently have are noticeable to some extent already.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.