[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many young bottoms willing to bareback? Do they not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (722KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
722KB, 1920x1200px
Why are so many young bottoms willing to bareback?

Do they not care about HIV?

Most of the bottoms I breed dont even ask me my status. The few that do believe me when I say Im neg.
>>
>>6796022
>safer than having diabetes
Probably trolling but on the off-chance you aren't, man you sound retarded. This is the hoops a person has to jump through to justify willingly getting HIV though, so I can empathize on a level.
>>
>>6796068
Many presentations of diabetes are literally a pill a day treatment with metformin. If you use diabetes as a catch-all term it makes you sound retarded.
>>
Prolly cuz he's never had a friend die of it
>>
>>6796009
>>6796022
>>6796052
>>6796068
the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>6796088
You are really showing your lack of understanding about diabetes here. You completely missed my point about diabetes being a spectrum disease with differing presentations depending on the pathophysiology, and you clump all forms of diabetes with the most severe forms of insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. That would be like me grouping people who have their HIV well-controlled on their medication with people who are non-compliant with their medications and get every STD under the sun because they don't care about their health.

Someone who does not manage their diabetes well in the long-term will certainly have major complications of the many complications of fluctuating high blood glucose levels in their blood. They will probably die eventually as well. Someone who does not manage their HIV well will die of an opportunistic infection in a much shorter time period, and there are fewer treatment options when that goes wrong than when diabetes goes wrong.

There are pros and cons to each but as someone who works with both populations, I will take diabetes over HIV any day my dude.
>>
>>6796121
Probably die eventually due to those complications as well* I should say
>>
>>6796196
you idiot, take PrEP
>>
>>6796009
i don't know but it's horrifying to me
extreme self-hatred and impulsiveness are my only guesses
>>
>Why are so many young bottoms willing to bareback?
cuz it feels good
>Do they not care about HIV?
they don't remember when AIDS was anything more than a thing from RENT
>>
>>6796298
Why take any safety measures? Why even screen the people you fuck beforehand? Why not just get dumped off blindfolded and hogtied by a friend on their doorstep?
>>
>>6796298
if you're so eager to take a pill a day might as well start right away :^)
>>
>>6796009
young people's prerfrontal cortexes are underdeveloped (i.e. they can't make good decisions)
+ lack of information (especially about how widespread it is in the gay community)
+ apathy about hiv/aids
+ drugs/alcohol/stimulants combined with sex

basically you're taking advantage of stupid people for maybe 5% more physical pleasure during sex, good job op hope you rot in hell
>>
Condom usage is pretty low among everyone, including hetero's, usually hitting around the 40% mark at best.
The concept that people are knowledgeable about sex, std's, and are responsible is just a myth. Overwhelmingly most people are unsafe, irresponsible, and uneducated about diseases.

So while you might be quick to judge a specific group of people you should remember that the majority of people are no different no matter if they're straight, gay, tops, or bottoms. It's a statistical fact that most people are irresponsible when it comes to sex.
>>
I wish hiv never had a treatment and all you fucks just died in the purge
>>
>>6796022
folks like you busy creating the drug resistant super aids to destroy gay people
doing god's work senpai
>>
>>6796022
>>6796009
>>6796052
>>6796068
You guys ever wonder why society treats gay men like they're degenerates who only care about sex, sex, and more sex?
>>
>>6796022
>let's you bareback without worry
Yeah after you catch every strain there is like a pokemon collection.
After that the worry is for whoever you're infecting with your menagerie of untreatable aids I GUESS although I hope you'll be too busy dying to have sex you STUPID FUCK
>>
>>6796508
do you not understand that you can still get more aids after getting aids
>>
>>6796543
you are directly contributing to the development of drug resistance
>>
>>6796022
>>6796068
>>6796088
>>6796196
>>6796196
>>6796298
>>6796381
>>6796381
>>6796508
Jesus fucking christ. And people say trannies are the degen ones.
>>
>>6796508
Are you honest with these people beforehand, or do you lie to them, then tell them afterwards? I don't think someone would go to the police afterwards if you were honest to begin with.
>>
>>6796641
Do you think that you would like to know if the other person had hepatitis C? Why do you not feel that you have a personal responsibility to keep yourself from spreading disease?
>>
>>6796657
I pity you and those you interact with.
>>
This is why we should kill gays
>>
I'm convinced now, /pol/ was right, we need to gas the gays.
>>
>>6796068
I see my doctor once a month for depression treatment. And if i didnt. I would still see my doctor four times a year to get std tests. You can go to the doctor without having hiv.
>>
>are you clean?
>ya, just got tested last week
It's that easy bros
Neggies are so gullible
>>
File: eyes.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>6796112
>>6796462
>>6796621
it's just a prank bro

a social experiment, if you will
(gone wrong) (gone sexual) (gone deadly)
>>
>>6797958
Save you think this makes you socially responsible. How about not engaging in unsafe promiscuous sex so fucking often that you would even need testing more often than the average person takes a vacation day from work.
Seriously. You are the reason for the stereotype.
>>
>>6796022
>Lets you bareback without worry

Until you catch Hepatitis B or C. Which compromises the ability of your liver to metabolize HIV medication. Making you face the fact that if you take the HIV medication, your liver gets screwed, if you don't, you get AIDS.

Being able to bare back after catching HIV is a huge lie.
>>
i am a gay man and i like to have anal sex but i hate having to worry about HIV, so sometimes i just wish i didn't have an asshole. or a dick. but a flamethrower instead, so i could purge all the idiots who spread a dangerous plague on purpose and live like degenerates.
>>
>>6796009

Why has /pol/ always to be right?
>>
But it's the trannies who are the evil ones. Yeah.
>>
File: bob1.jpg (10KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
bob1.jpg
10KB, 300x186px
>>
>first time on lgbt
>this is the top thread
>click on it
???
>
>?
>

I am literally speechless. Is this trolling? Please tell me this is trolling. You guys seriously WANT fucking AIDS? whAT THE FUCKING FUCK LAY OFF THE METH PLEASE DEAR GOD GET PSYCHIATRIC HELP HIV IS A LITERAL DEATH SENTENCE

You want to do because you refuse to use a condom while taking someone's dick up your ass?

WHat the fuck? This is fucked up on so many fucking levels. If this is for real you people are sick, sick as in deviant and disgusting but also sick as in you need mental help you are ill you have psychiatric illness.
>>
>>6801280

nobody wants aids
it is a troll
ignore the trolls
>>
>>6801297
>what is "bugchasing?"
>>
CTF19
>>
>>6801404
CRF19
>>
I have never fucked with a condom, I'm mostly bottom, I like being nutted inside and I've done ass-to-mouth deepthroat and gotten a sore throat for about 2 or 3 weeks after doing that. I've also been fucked with so little lube that I started bleeding, and the guy wasn't wearing a condom.

Additionally, I do not do any tests. Yet here I am, several months after last having had sexual contact with other people. STDs are honestly a myth.
>>
>>6801541
Lmao
>>
>>6796009

Because 'murica.
Stop thinking everything in the US is the same outside of it.
Seriously, 'muricans are so fucking dumb, it's unreal.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.