[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say when people who are born in a male body use make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1471491005588.gif (705KB, 176x169px) Image search: [Google]
1471491005588.gif
705KB, 176x169px
Let's say when people who are born in a male body use make up and dress in feminine clothing, then this guy would have been called a transsexual a few years earlier. Nowadays it's a derogative term, it's neither he or she, because gender is a social construct anyway.
So how is putting on make up and dressing in female clothing not accepting the differentiation of 2 genders. If I am a male and act all female, I am orienting myself on other, actual females, acknowledging their femininity, therefore acknowledging gender roles alltogether.
>>
who cares
are you happier in a dress and makeup? then wear them. no? then don't.
>>
>>6793971
gender is a social construct but it still exists you idiot. we constructed it, so now it's there, stuck fast in the deepest roots of our society whether we want it to be or not.

gender roles also exist, and if you as an individual "acknowledge" them it doesn't change shit. not everyone needs to break gender roles, though they are stupid and pointless. but society punishes people for breaking gender roles. if a person born male experiences dysphoria and wants to kill themselves if they don't live as a female, they are for all intents and purposes, in he eyes of society, female. they can wear makeup and dresses or not, it doesn't change anything, it's just clothes. but if they don't, and still claim to be female, they get shit on by just about everyone. so they pretty much have to to survive.
>>
>>6793986
Why shouldn't we care?
It's shoved down everyone's throats every day.
They try to enforce their agenda in everyone.
>>
this is probably bait by someone who is completely uninformed but

transgender people identify as the gender they want to transition too, mostly.
>>
>>6793990

It's really not, you just spend too much time on the Internet looking up things to get angry about.
>>
File: 1467624450816.jpg (219KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467624450816.jpg
219KB, 1273x1024px
>>6793990
lol sure. go outside for once moron
>>
>>6793988
>gender is a social construct but it still exists you idiot. we constructed it, so now it's there, stuck fast in the deepest roots of our society whether we want it to be or not.

Sure, but if society constructed it, why can't the ones who disagree with it come up with a third, maybe completely neutral gender with it's own traits?
Sexual dimorphism, that's why.
>>
>>6793971
Since when did transsexual become derogatory?
>>
>>6793971
>acknowledging gender roles
Well do you presume that gender roles do not exist? They very clearly do exist, sir.
>>
>>6794014
I am aware of this. Did you even read my post?
>>
>>6794010
when i say gender, i mean the typical western man/woman binary is the exact thing that's rooted so deep, not just "gender" itself. a small group of dissidents can't just "come up" with a gender all on their own and suddenly integrate it perfectly with every single facet of society. what kind of suggestion is that? what other fucking traits can there be?

also, if you haven't noticed, there are people who do want to come up with third or neutral genders and get laughed off for being special snowflakes or whatever.
>>
>>6793971
Yeah, they'd be called trans years ago because people are fucking stupid.
Being trans and liking things typical of the opposite sex are not the same thing themselves.
>>
>>6793971
>It's neither he or she

No, transgender folk very much identify as a gender, that's the whole point. 2/10
>>
>>6794010
That isn't how culture works, you retard. Do you frequent tumblr? Saying "hey, let's remake ancient cultural phenomena in our desired image overnight" is something that teenagers do on their blogs, it isn't a real thing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.