[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be openly and pretty obviously gay >go to gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: gay laugh.gif (955KB, 500x218px) Image search: [Google]
gay laugh.gif
955KB, 500x218px
>be me
>be openly and pretty obviously gay
>go to gay friends house who's having a party
>he invited his universities LGBTQ etc... whatever all the other letters are now club
>sounds fun
>arrive and see a girl admiring me
>she talks to me
>casually mention i'm gay because I don't want to lead her on and she's obviously flirting
>"Oh no that's ok I identify as a male."
>Bu...b...but i'm gay...
>"OHHHHH MY GOD YOU SEXIST IGNORANT TRANSPHOBIC MALE (and a lot of other insults I couldn't even catch them all)"
>couldn't help but laugh a little
>walk away

are you kidding me right now? Like i'm all for gender identity and I support those people who are transgendered and what not but that shit was ridiculous.
>>
>>6789795

Should have asked her if she was on testosterone.
>>
>>6789804
This

Sounds like this girl is a gay fetishist
>>
>>6789795
All FTMs are transtrender cis women, don't act surprised.
>>
>>6789809
but i'm not attracted to the female body, regardless of their gender identity.
>>
I met a girl at my college who identified as a male. A gay male.
>so you're straight basically?
>OH WOW HOW INSENSITIVE! HOW DARE YOU!
>>
You should have fucked her in the ass and called her a dirty faggot, telling her you love breeding and pozzing up her boihole. Once shit gets real she'd probably regret it.

Also berate her for her tiny 'penis'.
>>
>>6790096
HA, this.
>>
>not pounding that her boipussy

fag
>>
>>6789825
I-I know. I think the other anon meant to ask her that to even find out if s/he's actually trans. If s/he has no interest in taking testosterone, s/he is basically 100% a trans trender or there is some weird reason s/he can't get it like poverty or s/he lives with their parents.

That's not to say that you need to be attracted to them, or even that it would make sense for you to be. They would still be a bit delusional for thinking their snowflake gender identity means that you're obligated to be attracted to them. But it's good to weed out the fake trans people if they're acting like assholes and making legitimate trans individuals look bad. Not some "tru tranny" shit desu because I'm not even that dysphoric most of the time, but I do think it's important to not be completely obnoxious if you're representing trans people whether by choice or necessity or any mix of the two.

Most trans people realize that straight people will not usually find us attractive except maybe in cases where we pass quite well. As someone who has just recently started hrt and done almost no social transition, I am not bothering with dating, unless maybe I meet a great bi/pan person. Though I might wanna try fucking one more girl just for the hell of it while I still can function as a male.
>>
>>6790171
oh god i'm not nearly involved in the gay community to know about this shit unfortunately. Do straight girls really pretend to be transgender just to fuck gay men?
>>
>>6789840
But do you understand why that works the way it does? If she actually feels like a male, then he feels gay. Saying he's actually straight is saying she's actually a woman. That's the best thing to say if she's a trans trender, but if he's a trans man and is transitioning, it simply doesn't make sense to consider that person a woman. He would look like a man after just a short while on testosterone, and if somebody is really committed to living their life as the other gender and going through efforts like hrt, I think they deserve the pronoun of their desire. It's kind of interesting to think of it as we do now, like a birth-rite kind of thing. You can call people by their natal sex and deny their trans identity if you like, but if they're actually transitioning then you're sort of going out of your way to berate them
>>
>>6790184
>gay community
Me neither, I'm a tranny, dude, I have no idea. But girls definitely go to gay bars to hit on gay dudes and definitely do this sort of "objectifying" thing around them, what with the whole "gay best friend" and stuff.

When I think of a trans trender, I'm not coming from the perspective of a person in the gay community, if you mean gay men, but in regards to alphabet soup, they make up the Q and not much else, basically. It's the tumblr kind of thing where social constructs are BULLSHIT and you can just pretend that they don't exist and then they won't. Gender is a social construct, but it still is a powerful tacit system of structures and forces that shape our world. This seems to confuse people, or at least those who are very vocal about it, who swing to one end of the spectrum or the other and go "gender is total BS" and those who go "sex = gender = biological fact." Trans trenders are in the former group.

I could certainly imagine some tumblr ass college girl who is into men to say "oh yeah, I don't really identify as a woman" after reading that gender is socially-constructed and so it isn't real, meanwhile she is not taking hormones, does not plan to, and still presents in a quasi-contemporary feminine style.
>>
>>6789795
This is why I hate most women and then people who involve themselves in feminism too much.

Honestly how fucking hard is remaining calm and then explaining calmly 'oh btw I represent as etc etc, I get that sometimes but please refer to me as x'

Why make enemies out of allies and then they do this shit in public turning off potential allies out of lgbt and bad impressions are prone to create dislike towards all lgbt.

New age feminism is truly the worst.
>>
>>6790240
The insults or freakout wasn't even the thing that was the issue. It's the fact that even though I explained I was gay she still thought I should be attracted to her because of her gender identity. I'm sorry but I don't like the female body. If she was transitioning I might have thought more about it but she was still dressed in a socially"feminine" way and looked "feminine".
>>
>>6790184

gay men do not fuck women
>>
should have gone with it OP

i've been fucked in the ass by a straight girl wearing a strap on before. She was experimental and I was up for it.
>>
>>6790271
I think anon meant "do they try to do this?"

I imagine they do it more as roleplay desu
>>
>>6790096
That sounds hot as fuck desu
>>
>>6789795
this sounds fake as fuck dude
>>
>>6790509
No, checks out to me. Lots of FTM who are attracted to men and just starting to transition want to jump in right away and have sex with men. But they still look 100% female. And especially if they just started testosterone they are probably horny as fuck. I'm a gay dude who is attracted to FTM, but early on in the transition ones who still look like girls are no bueno.
>>
>>6789795
Should've said you're attracted to people who appear masculine and she would've fucked off most likely unless she wanted to argue that she does in fact look masculine.
>>
people like that are why i have no interest in coming out (as ftm) before i start to consistently fail girlmode. it'd be nice if people used the right pronouns and shit, but it's ridiculous to expect someone only into guys to be attracted to a person with tits, hips and a girly face
>>
>>6791391
Yeah she was too feminine to me. But I never really been with a FTM before since all of the ones I've met have been into girls. All of them have been butch lesbian types.
>>
>>6791593
But he identifies as a dude, so unless you go spelunking in his vagoo you're invalidating his gender identity which is worse than rape!

Are you a rapist, anon?
>>
>>6789795

Oh. My. God. Its 2016!

If you wont put your dick in her man vagina then you're being problematic! Your sexual preference doesn't matter you shitlord!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.