[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with these urges? I really want rim cute guys and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x582px
How do I deal with these urges? I really want rim cute guys and suck dicks and pound asses but I think the second I cum, I'm going to feel like shit because technically gay sex goes against what I believe in and I'm pretty guilt ridden person in general.
>>
I wish I could seduce you then walk out of the door as soon as you cum
>>
I was sort of like that. I jacked off to gay shit and felt ashamed afterwards. I even responded to a craigslist ad when I was horny, jacked off and then deleted my email address when the guy answered.

Finally decided to try being with a guy but figured once it was over I'd feel that shame again. Met up with the guy, had sex and then laid in the bed with him and said to myself "all that self-loathing for what? That was great.".
>>
Stop being a christfag and start enjoying yourself
>>
Hello, Christfag here. My advice is to thoroughly determine for yourself what you believe. If your earnest beliefs are against being gay then you should perhaps throw yourself into those beliefs (into God/religiouspractices/whatever) because cutting out your sexual desires is bloody difficult without some firm convictions.

But if you don't hold tightly onto your beliefs, which are against gay sex, if you're only somewhat sticking to them, then I don't much see the point in having the beliefs.
Tl;dr Throw yourself into what you belief, or dump it entirely. Playing on the fence will just drive you mad.
-I apologize if I've said something offensive. Please take care.
>>
>>6789916
How do you reconcile your beliefs with your practices then?
>>
>>6790007
Derp. I've lurked on 4chan for a long time but on a whim I went to /lgbt/. I used -fag as a suffix, but I'm not gay. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>6790135
Don't worry that guy's just a newfag
>>
>wanting to lick and stick your dick inside of a shithole

You're a mentally ill degenerate.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.