[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am NOT gay. I really am not. I just sort of want to suck a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

I am NOT gay. I really am not.
I just sort of want to suck a cock and have someone finish inside of my arse. Just to know what it feels like.
And maybe I think cock looks a little tasty too...
And I do jack off to videos of guys cumming.
BUT I'm not attracted to men though, so I'm not gay. When I'm walking down the street, I don't even think about fucking them or how attractive they are or anything.
Anyone else in a similar situation?
>>
mirth
>>
>>6782158
Yeah my similar situation is that I'm gay as fuck/
>>
>>6782158
nigga u gay
>>
You hella gay
>>
>>6782158
Girldick is best dick!
>>
File: 1466306257720.png (187KB, 526x493px) Image search: [Google]
1466306257720.png
187KB, 526x493px
>>6782158
>I am NOT gay
>>
If you aren't attracted to men then you are NOT gay
>>
>>6782158
>Like dick
>Not gay
We need ppl like u to date us mtfs :D
>>
>>6782158
People seriously need to stop making these threads we need a sticky that states in bold letters "if you want to suck a cock you're not straight"
>>
>>6782189
>>6782230
>>6782252
>>6782400
>>6782623
How can I be gay if I'm not attracted to men?
I'm thinking that it's more of a penis fetish or something.
>>
>>6782230
>>6782252
>>6782400
>>6782623
It has to be bisexuals posting shit like this.

As a fag, my instinctive reaction to a guy like this is to affirm his heterosexuality. I don't give a fuck what he calls himself - if he's willing to take my cock down his throat or up his ass, he's cool in my book. All your bullshit identity politics does is scare curious guys away from homosex. That really frosts me.
>>
>>6782623
I love this idea
>>
>>6782623
I'm with OP, I've always liked dicks but have never considered myself gay because I don't like men. It's bullshit really, if you go to a straight bar and talk about sucking dicks they'll call you a faggot but if you go to a gay bar they will expect you to kiss and hit on men and I don't find men attractive at all.
>>
>>6783572
OP here. It's nice to know that there's another person in this shitty situation. Thanks.
>>
>>6782614
he just said he aint gay
>>
the solution is cute feminine benis imo
>>
>>6782813
It's textbook repression. I guarantee that'll change if you go through with it.

If you like women then you might be bi, otherwise you gay and repressed, son.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>6782813
Your fixation with labeling your sexuality seems to take precedence in your mind over the implications of your sexuality itself. Gay and straight are merely labels that, when used alone, curtail the expression of a holistic sexuality that exists when we move beyond such trite rhetorical indicators.

What you find attractive is what you find attractive. It's really that simple.
>>
>>6782158
>I am NOT gay
>I just sort of want to suck a cock and have someone finish inside of my arse. Just to know what it feels like.
Why does this happen every time
>>
>>6782158
Are you Young Thug?
>>
>>6784940
>Why does this happen every time
what did he mean by this
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 480x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 480x620px
>>6785092
>>
>>6782158

You are probably like a 4 on the scale lol.

You are mostly straight but I bet there are some girly looking guys out there that are attractive to you.
>>
>>6782158
I'm sort of in the same situation except I don't want to suck dick at all, I just want to get fucked. A girl pegging me just isn't the same.
>>
>>6782158
I also am in a similar situation, but I don't even want to succ or get fucked, I'm just attracted to big schlongs I guess
And after years of having this fetish I am still completely sure I'm not gay, I would never have sexual or romantic relationships with a man
In the end I may be a delusional bi but I just cannot think of myself as one since I have women on my mind 99% of the time.
>>
File: image.png (157KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
157KB, 500x313px
>>6782158
>>
>>6783083
>Bullshit identity politics
>It has to be bisexuals posting shit like this
>>
>>6783083
>my instinctive reaction to a guy like this is to affirm his heterosexuality
So you enable his delusion just for a little dick? You selfish whore
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.