[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm meeting up with a guy of Grindr tomorrow for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: l4ggVwZ.jpg (46KB, 372x483px) Image search: [Google]
l4ggVwZ.jpg
46KB, 372x483px
I'm meeting up with a guy of Grindr tomorrow for the first time, never been with a guy eaither, any advice /lgbt/?
>>
scratch the inside of your butthole so that you have a higher chance of getting pozzed
>>
>>6781671
Good plan
>>
Have a couple of servings of cheesy risotto the night before.

Also take a taser.
>>
>>6781666
Don't do it.
It's not worth wasting your virginity on Grindr. You'll be an unlovable slut forever and will probably get HIV.
Just tell him that you can't go through with it and you aren't ready.
>>
>>6781666
Advice: just because you like dudes doesn't mean you have to be a promiscuous slut. Cancel the meeting, jack off instead, and retain your dignity.

Human beings do best in long term monogamous relationships (Google "pair bonding," it's an empirically established scientific fact)
>>
>>6782318
>>6782335
good ideas

Call it off. You first time doesn't have to be someone you're dating, but it will be a lot more enjoyable and a lot less scary if you are at least a little acquainted with them beforehand

If you really want to go through with it, make sure you're clear with him about what you want and what your boundaries are in advance
>>
>>6782318
Not OP but
>It's not worth wasting your virginity on Grindr
Where the fuck else am I supposed to meet other gays if I'm not out of the closet and can't go to clubs/friend of a friend type of thing?
>>
>>6788688
I would like to know too, but I did myself meet a nice guy my age on Grindr a few months ago and have a really good experience with them, think I just got really lucky tho. We talked for like a week beforehand too.

Haven't been on it since and don't plan to since reading so many horror stories on here and elsewhere. I didn't realise it was so risky.
>>
>>6788688
>tfw same
>tfw live close to club area
>tfw you people that know you go to those clubs
I hate clubs anyways, but having the option to go to a meet up place for gay people without risking being outed would be nice.
>>
>>6788688
I guess the sad truth is there aren't too many other places you can go. People joke a lot about having a gaydar, but unless someone's obnoxiously flamboyant or they tell you up front, you can't really tell. So people who are scared of being rejected/outed go on grindr, or they go to a bar, or they get lucky.
>>
File: feelNightHD.jpg (81KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feelNightHD.jpg
81KB, 645x773px
>>6782318
>It's not worth wasting your virginity on Grindr
i guess it's even worse to have wasted it on craigslist then
>>
>>6790381
story?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.