[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a cis lesbian and I want to fuck/date a trap. Is this weird?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Traps_222a68_5758797.jpg (36KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
Traps_222a68_5758797.jpg
36KB, 720x405px
Im a cis lesbian and I want to fuck/date a trap. Is this weird? What does it mean?
>>
>>6781194
It mean you're not a lesbian.
>>
It means you're attracted to femininity first, and exotic / taboo things second

If you don't mind me asking, what specifically turns you on or interests you with traps?

Also I didn't know cis girls liked traps at all. I hope you're real
>>
File: wouldyoudate.png (452KB, 1394x600px) Image search: [Google]
wouldyoudate.png
452KB, 1394x600px
>>6781194
It means you're a cis lesbian who wants to fuck/date a trap. Don't worry, it's quite normal.
>>
H I D E O
>>
depends on whether you would want that dick inside you or not

that's how we sexology big boys define sexuality of people
>>
>>6783285
it's honestly much more complicated than that. see >>6782158 for example. he is clearly not gay.
>>
>>6783285
Cis logic:
> Getting fucked by strapon: gay
> Getting fucked by penis: straight
>>
>>6783315
>i'm NOT gay, i just want to suck big fat cocks

smug anime girl YIFY.mp4
>>
>>6781194
Like an mtf or an hrt femboy or what?
You said trap
>>
>>6781194
it means you have good taste

girl+dick is literally perfect
>>
>>6781194
I'll date you anon. Passing mtf here.
>>
>>6781194

It's AWESOME. Unless you're fat, in which case it's uninteresting.
>>
>>6781194
>i'm a lesbian that's also attracted to men
You're bi
>>
>>6783443
>being attracted to a passing tranny does not make you gay

Why is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>6783459
Not all traps are trans. If you're attracted to a passing one that identifies as female then sure. But if you're attracted to a non-passing one, trans or not, or one that does identify as male then you're into men. And if you are into men that doesn't men you can't be into women too which is why I didn't say gay
>>
>>6783223
Those aren't even the final stats on that poll. I remember that thread and it was bad. This final results did show that the majority would date a transbian.

Also dating a trap is not the same as dating a MTF person.
>>
>>6783470
It doesn't matter what they identify as, it matters as what you perceive them as. I.E. if you read them as a women because of the features you are attracted to (hypothetical ex. tits, long hair, makeup) you are attracted to women.

If they later say NO DUDE IM A DUDE that doesnt mean you are gay all of a sudden because they chose a different label. You were initially attracted to their feminine qualities.
>>
>>6783459
well it's basically trolling two people at once. Call a straight man gay, misgender a transwoman. Double whammy.
>>
Sexual preference is a lot more flexible than we think.
You don't need to see out the one of 300+ words to describe you by this alone; either let it be a preference or a lifestyle, and I kinda advise against the latter
>>
>>6781286
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>6781194
everyone likes dick deep down, lets be honest

even non gay guys and lesbian ladies
>>
>>6781318
cis girls love traps are you kidding me
>>
I'm a trans girl mtf pre op and am a lesbian inside, thats why im transitioning
>>
>>6781194
It means who gives a fuck, like what you like and stop attempting to naturalize and universalize highly subjective social phenomena. Who gives a fuck about the label? You're attracted to what you're attracted to. Do the words you use for it alter that reality?
>>
>>6781194
it means you need to be my gf because i live in a place where traps dont exist and the ones that do get hung on trees
so pls help
>>
>>6783480
If people perceived traps as being no different than women then threads like this wouldn't exist. The fact that they say trap instead of woman shows people like OP view them as men
>>
>>6781194
It means you have a pathological fear of men and can only tolerate them when they're very effeminate.
>>
>>6785345
this happens

How long have you been a lesbian? I think only like 10-15% of traps/tv/transsexuals are homosexual (hetero if you consider them cis females) so your chances are good OP...
>>
>>6781194
Why do Trans kids feel such a strong need to do this. You're not a lesbian, just stop. I'm sorry for how things turned out, please stop crying online through a veil of a weak bait shit posting troll.

Turn into a girl with hormones, just leave us the fuck alone.
>>
I don't think I'd date a lesbian if I was trans. God, they get so protective of femininity it's disgusting.

t. bi fem
>>
>>6786344
This. Feeling like someone is going to jump down my throat for encroaching on "their femininity" is not for me. I'll take a bi girl or something instead.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.