[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I let people know I'm gay? I'm starting college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (145KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 800x500px
How do I let people know I'm gay? I'm starting college soon and I dont think you can tell by just looking at me. Is wearing one of those rainbow wristbands a good idea? Also where do gay guys hang out in college?
>>
>>6779869
Left ear buccaneer, right ear queer.
>>
>>6779869
wearing a rainbow wristband might just make people assume you're an ally, but this is rare and only autists make that mistake

so yea wear a fag bracelet
>>
>>6779893
what if i am a gay pirate?
>>
>>6779893

Why is that anyway? It always seemed backwards to me. When I think left ear, I think left handed, and the opposite for right ear, and it's like, which of these seems more gay? The one that the majority of people are and the world caters to, or the stark minority that is not catered to and was harshly discriminated against in the past?
>>
>>6779907
Where do you even get one of those rainbow wristbands?
>>
>>6779921
This is completely asinine and probably not right at all, but gays are supposedly left-brained (I know that's not necessarily supported by modern psychology but I'm referring to the public's perception) and each half of the brain controls the opposite part of the body -- the left brain controls the right hand, etc. So wearing the earring in the right ear references the left brain.
>>
File: pink-triangle.jpg (6KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
pink-triangle.jpg
6KB, 300x240px
>>6779869
Wear this symbol on your shirt OP.
>>
>>6779869
if i were u id go room to room in the dorms meeting people. Tell whoever is cool
>>
>>6780070
If Im asked I'll tell ofc, but I just want a subtle way to let other fags know if they want to approach me.
>>
>>6780155
the bisexual flag is much more covert.
>maybe wear a bisexual necklace or wristband or whatever

subtle isnt as good as "im gay how about u"
>>
>>6780305
I know. But I dont really want to share that with everyone I meet
>>
>>6780564
just tell the cute ones :3
>>
>>6780655
Risky. Is it true that you can tell if a guy is gay if he holds eye contact for a long time?
>>
>>6779869
Try to sound sort of stereo-typically gay but not exactly. Like one of those queens so to speak. What college are you going to? If it is a liberal place, like say...Berkeley, then people will tell pretty easily and would be cool about it. If it is somewhere in idk...the middle of Oklahoma, then probably not.
>>
>>6780824
Lol. Its pretty liberal I think. I cant really do the stereotypical gay voice but I'm reslly attracted to guys who are naturally soft spoken like that. Its really cute.
>>
>>6779908

Yo ho Sebastian!
>>
>>6780812
i avoid eye contact with other guys because i'm gay
>>
>>6781031
How do you talk to hot guys then?
>>
>>6780812
Well, men tend to stare at things they find attractive or attention grabbing. So long as he isn't gawking or leering at you, he's probably signaling.
>>
>>6779869
Lotsa things you can do to meet gay people in college:
>Go to LGBT meetups - colleges host these
>Bring up your sexual orientation as soon as people ask about your relationship status
>Ask your friends to introduce you to gay friends of friends (this is what I'm currently doing)
>If you wear a rainbow bracelet, don't make that your only bracelet
>Look online to find the most gay-filled societies and pick the one that appeals most to you
>Come out during LGBT history month or on coming out day - it's more natural that way

Gay guys don't hang out in any one society or area (unless you want some used whore with HIV; no offence to those of you who live life on the more promiscuous side). If you do the things you enjoy most, you'll probably find another gay person there who shares your interests, thus making you more compatible.

If you didn't want to find gay people, why bother telling a bunch of people what you're into?
>>
>>6779869
Just ask the people you are interested then if they are/would be interested in you as long you as you don't think you are offending them.

desu thats how I got my formerly straight bf. Hes like 90% gay now.
>>
>>6779893
This doesn't work.
I know this qt guy with his right ear stretched. He is, as I saw him put on an application form, completely heterosexual.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.