[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /lgbt/ I'm a straight male (or so I thought), recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hi /lgbt/

I'm a straight male (or so I thought), recently I found myself attracted to a transgender woman, and now I feel ashamed and sick. Are these normal feelings? Is it shame with myself, or me hating the fact that I probably am bisexual..
>>
>>6778441
It is a sin and an affront to God.

As penance, I prescribe five Our Fathers and ten Hail Marys.
>>
>>6778441
u fag now
>>
Think logically you idiot. They only make those labels so its easier for people to understand and communicate sexual preference to each other. Sexuality is a spectrum.

If you feel ashamed and sick you need to realize its because society has fucked you into thinking irrationally about shit like that.

This is one of those moments where you need to stop thinking with your brain and start thinking with your dick. You'll be happier that way.

Wanting to fuck trannys means you are open minded, not bisexual. But even if you are, do you understand that you would be the master race? You aren't forced into fucking dudes but can if you want to. Why would you be ashamed of that?

Fuck your tranny friend until your dick falls off, hetero-ish guy
>>
>>6778441
Are you a man who is exclusively attracted to women?

Does she pass as a woman?

If the answer to both questions is yes then you're straight.
>>
This is why I don't think I can date guys, they're all hung up and worried about whether liking trans girls is gay or not. I swear, sometimes I think guys are more fragile and insecure than trans people are, all scared about "oh god does my dick secretly know she used to be a man and that's why I'm hard right now?"

Do they not know how ridiculous that stuff sounds? It's embarrassing to think that the majority of men have this running around in their thick skulls, and they're so scared of being aroused by anything other people think is gay. It's just further rhetoric that shows the majority of men will think a trans girl is a man regardless of if she passes and acts like a girl because the majority of men have absolutely no medical idea of what being trans is. It's like fucking kindergarten where all the other kids say broccoli is gross, so in order to be 'cool' they have to dislike broccoli too otherwise something is wrong with them. Majority of men are children.
>>
>>6778465

>It takes twice as many Hail Maries to equal Our Fathers

The Patriarchy did this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.