/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, a faggot >strike up conversation with a guy on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: flat1000x1000075f.jpg (100KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
flat1000x1000075f.jpg
100KB, 1000x746px
>be me, a faggot
>strike up conversation with a guy on Grindr who has a really hot body (unfortunately no face pic)
>turns out he's in the closet and doesn't want to risk ruining his career by coming out
>nonetheless agrees to give me his cock, but wants to meet at the local Walmart restroom instead of "raising suspicion" by going back to another guy's place
>I go to the store and meet him in the sporting goods section, and we chat each other up a bit
>I head to the restroom and he follows a few minutes later
>we go into the only stall there, and the toilet is literally caked in fucking diarrhea
>flushing clearly won't help since the diarrhea is all around the surface of the toilet seat and bowl
>the guy doesn't seem to notice as he's more occupied with keeping an eye out for anyone walking in on us
>he whips out his cock
>I don't want to seem rude, so I go to work, hoping I'll eventually go nose blind to the odor
>odor gets worse now that I'm down on my knees directly on the same level as the diarrhea
>can't help but to make disgusted faces and can no longer hold back my gag reflex
>cough up a big chunk of vomit while his cock is still half-way down my throat
>his cock is now dripping in my vomit
>the guy frustratingly pushes me off, zips up and walks out without saying a word

>tfw
>>
>>6778314
Wow. Is this a new low for you, or are you normally this trashy?
>>
Must not have been straight man poo
>>
File: 1469464483272s.jpg (7KB, 195x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469464483272s.jpg
7KB, 195x250px
>>6778397
>>
File: 1470427448353s.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470427448353s.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>6778397
>>
>>6778314
>sucking off strangers in public restrooms surrounded by diarrhea is considered morally acceptable by the average homosexual

Please kill me...
>>
>>6785222
Y'all confusing morals with aesthetic
>>
>>6785233
Wut?
>>
>>6778314
You are filth.
>>
>>6778314
OP, please tell us what, if anything, you learned from that experience.
>>
Shart in mart
>>
If you weren't so socially inept you would have said:
Man wtf there a bunch of shit right here, let's go somewhere else.
>>
>>6785233
to be hones ethics are aesthetics familia
>>
File: get your shit together.png (391KB, 2048x1387px) Image search: [Google]
get your shit together.png
391KB, 2048x1387px
>>6778314
Honestly, that is just the kind of guy you are going to get finding hookups online for giving blowjobs in walmart's bathroom. Get it together.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.