[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>FTM bf >he transitioned young as fuck >aside from height,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (896KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
896KB, 500x500px
>FTM bf
>he transitioned young as fuck
>aside from height, total pass

>me
>just now comfortable with myself exhibiting femme behavior around others
>will probably never pass

>problem;
>he was allowed to transition because it is not threatening for a natal female to be masculine from an early age
>I was discouraged at every turn from expressing myself
>'oh you don't want that toy/ clothes/ it isn't for boys'
>'why are you watching THIS show? Watch that one, it's for boys'
>'omg stop singing like a girl'
>'why are all your friends girls? Don't you want to be friends with boys and play in the dirt?'
>'you don't want to take off your shirt to swim? All the other boys have!'
>'you are too sensitive!'
>'maybe as opposed to them being nicer you just have to be tougher'

CONT'D >>>
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 316x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 316x323px
>recently tell mom I have some trans feels
>'what? Are you sure? you never really acted girly or did girly things as a child though'
>tfw all the quotes from OP are from parents
>tfw remember from a very young age suppressing for fear of a negative reaction
>tfw because of their hangups I will never be myself
>tfw mom is trying to scare me out of doing anything by telling me my dick will shrivel up
>jokes on her, I wish it would just get cut off in some horrible dick-cutting-off-specific accident
>>
>>6774867
Holy shit op, what do you want us to do, just do it and get it over with, fuck your parents.

No one's stopping you but you.
>>
It's not fair, is it. Now what?
>>
>>6774867
How do I subscribe to this blog?
>>
>>6776419
>do it and get it over with: fuck your parents
Dat incest. Freudian slip?
>>
You have an incredibly short life span, as all humans do. You are the sole entity that gets to experience your life. Why would you waste away in misery and self hatred to appease others?
>>
>>6776490
Not really what I meant anon, but okay.
>>
>>6774853
>he was allowed to transition because it is not threatening for a natal female to be masculine from an early age
Yeah nah
>>
>>6777950
>not as threatening for a natal female to act outside of her assigned role than a male*

Fixed that for you since you took what I said out of context
>>
File: 1463902077240.png (41KB, 171x189px) Image search: [Google]
1463902077240.png
41KB, 171x189px
>>6776419
>No one's stopping you but you.

Good take-away from /lgbt/ as a whole honestly.
But I'm sure for some there are other variables, like I'm pretty young but I'm positive if I came out to everyone that nobody would help me with treatment in regard to HRT among other things.
>>
>>6774853
Hey anon at least you can have a decent looking and working labia after SRS but your bf won't have a decent penis with current SRS.
>>
>>6778231
>he was allowed to transition because
nah
note how the average age for ftm to transition is almost a decade later than the average drama queen
just because you've been a coward doesn't mean he got gender privileges
>>
i'm a transguy, and i was yelled at for acting masculine as a kid and bothered by family members about my mannerisms... told to be more feminine (odd considering i also got hit for ever crying over anything or having any feelings and told to not "be a sissy" so i had a typical male upbringing in that sense), and i got a lot of shit for it... and told to correct the way i sat and carried myself and so on... it's funny cuz now when people see me as a guy i get shit for being feminine cuz i guess there's no winning for me (too masculine as chick too feminine as a guy), but my point is that your bf got lucky... not all family's are like that, and plenty would not allow someone to transition young

shit i got kicked out by my father for being trans and it not going away in spite of him being an asshole about it for years after i told him... so you know it's not just some shit you went through cuz you're a transgirl that bo transguy can fathom... it was just your personal experience, and there's fuckall you can do about the past... move forward, stop clinging to it, do what makes you happy... and don't be jealous of your bf for having an easier time of it, that's unhealthy to bring into a relationship...
>>
>>6778899

families* my bad...

>>6778303

yeah not getting help sucks... but you can't really expect it from anyone either...
>>
>>6774853
i dunno
i always thought ftms had the opposite problem

no one ever thinks a young ftm is transgender.
it usually comes as a shock, because most people just assume they were a tomboy or a lesbian,,

but the second a boy even hints at wanting to do something feminine, everyone thinks they're transgender
>>
>>6779262
>no one ever thinks a young ftm is transgender.
it usually comes as a shock, because most people just assume they were a tomboy or a lesbian
THIS
>>
>>6778536

>note how the average age for ftm to transition is almost a decade later

Literally what? Nearly everything I've seen has said FtMs transition quicker or come out earlier, and I'm not even sure about the way I'm remembering the one study that said the opposite.
>>
>>6779866
Sources?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.