[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the army is lifting the ban on transgender people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (133KB, 1024x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1024x620px
So now that the army is lifting the ban on transgender people what do you think? They'll probably pay for your meds and surgery too.
>>
>>6771082
If they paid for everything I might give a passing thought but still probably not, because how the fuck would I even function in the army. I would most likely be crushed mentally, physically, and emotionally. And I would probably crack under the daily stress, not to mention the constant humiliation that would almost certainly accompany being a tranny in the military. So no, probably not.
>>
>>6771082
I'm a cis pacifist, but why were they banned in the first place?
>>
>>6771082
I wish they did that here in my country.
It's really hard to get your hands on a gun and I really needed to end it.
>>
>>6771082
why the fuck would i ever want to join the army
>>
>>6771116
because we're nuts?
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 604x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 604x339px
>>6771158
Travel the world? Adventure? See some action.
>>
>>6771082

>sexy masc hunk with good chest transformed into 4/10 chubby woman

so depressing
>>
>>6771106
> I would most likely be crushed mentally, physically, and emotionally. And I would probably crack under the daily stress, not to mention the constant humiliation

Yeah that's pretty much how it works.
>>
MTF here. Considering it. I just got kicked out of college over something stupid, only a year to graduation.

I'd probably have a hard time there, being transweak as I am. Any veterans here? How bad might the bullying be? And how the hell are you supposed to be trans in the military? Taking pills every day? Cover me, I'm dialating!

I've also got self-harm scars all over me and I just got arrested over something stupid. I'm probably disqualified, huh? High school equivalency but associate's degree and almost a bachelor's.
>>
>>6771082
if they allow you to sign up and go die in honor while in a firefight in the heat of battle, sure

but don't they screen out suicidal folks in the first place?
>>
>>6771313
>I've also got self-harm scars all over me and I just got arrested over something stupid. I'm probably disqualified, huh?

Unfortunately yes, almost 100% certainty. Especially with a history of self harm.
>>
>>6771313
Most military jobs aren't putting you in combat. Also unless you can hide those scares and keep your mouth shut, you're not getting in
>>
>>6771082
You "probably" statement represents a gross ignorance of how health care system works.

I could explain it to you but that would require I do the research to give exact answers.

Just because you have health care by the military DOESN'T mean EVERYTHING is covered.

>>6771158
It's a career choice. If you can't figure out reasons at all to join then you probably haven't done much or any research on the topic at all.

>>6771221
You'll get sent to a base where you will stay for a few years. One you are about to reenlist and make your SGT rank they'll probably tell you they'll give it to you if you reenlist for the station you're at and be total jews about making you wait for you rank if you want to go anywhere else. As for action, wars over bro. Then if one does come up you'll need to be Infantry if you want to see the cool shit

>>6771116
Upon enlistment they will ask you medical history questions. I believe if you have a history of severer depression that alone will probably ban you from entering.

>>6771313
I'm straight cis male and I went in 2004. Fag and dick jokes are everywhere, at least in the Infantry. That's just how it is. But you end up living and working with people for years and harassment and shit doesn't fly. All those problems you hear of in the military about people being bullied are whatever are most likely beta people who can't stand up for themselves who are also surrounded by other betas who can't speak up either.
The military is what you make it. In reality it's just a "college" that you attend where you get up 5 days a week and exercise as a group before attending class/training.
>>
>>6771380
Whats a str8 cis male doing here?
>>
>>6771664
Talking to his fellow human beings nigger, Jesus fuck.
>>
>>6771664

I cruise a lot of different boards. However, living with a MtF roommate has sparked my curiosity so sometimes I come here in the hopes of gaining some type of insight to her world.
>>
>>6771713
Thats really cool of you
>>
>>6771082
implying any of these lazy neets would qualify for service
>>
>>6771082
The trans ban is still effectively in place. The ban is only lifted for people already serving and those that are already done transitioning.
If you join up and they find out you knew you were trans at all prior to enlistment they will boot you for what the DoD would consider lying to the fedgov committed under oath.
>>
>>6771082
>he got so fucked up from shooting civilians he felt like he needed to change his body and name so that he could live with himself
Sad.
>>
>>6771082
Who's the sexy guy on the top
>>
>>6771713

So was she pre-transition when you signed up to live together?
>>
I look forward to the day when the foreign forces finally invade and they just kill the last few 'Murrican men and just kind of come in and rape the rest of our army and populace who will all be girls and make them into their slutty infidel sex slaves.

It'll be great. And this'll be like two years after we put up the wall so Mexico won't even be able to do anything about it.
>>
>>6774707
No. Both of us have been out of the military for years. I've know her post-transition and we've only been roommates for two months
>>
>>6771106
communal showers, homie

Everyone's gonna be staring at your willy or lack there of.
>>
>>6771116
Partially bigotry, partially because of mental instability and dependence on medications.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.