[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /lgbt/! I come to you with a question about my sexuality/identity.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: jaden smith.jpg (59KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
jaden smith.jpg
59KB, 500x431px
Hello /lgbt/! I come to you with a question about my sexuality/identity.

I am a female who is romantically attracted to men and sexually attracted to both men and women. However, I'm only interested in being the penetrating partner during sex. I don't hate my body or vagina, I just don't want anything inside it. I wouldn't mind having a penis, it would definitely make things easier, but I'm not planning on having surgery or anything. Aside from that I'm happy being female and don't want to be male.
This doesn't really cause me any issues, except that it makes it basically impossible to find a boyfriend. I'm 26 and lonely and I would like to find a long term partner soon.

Anyway, my question is does this make me transgender or just strange?
Thanks for your help.
>>
>>6770833
No, you're not transgender, although if it helps I think that's more than enough to consider yourself nonbinary. I know a couple people who have very specific pseudo-dysphoria only regarding their genitals, but still live as their assigned gender happily. It's rare, but not too unheard of.

Maybe someone else can give better advice about finding someone, but all I can say is that everyone has different preferences and boundaries, and though it might take a little longer in your case, anyone worth settling down with should have to be okay with yours.
>>
>>6770879
Don't suggest people to be "non-binary".

OP probably just has some kind of fear or complex over her genitalia, maybe something that shaped her when she was a kid.
>>
>>6770879

>people really think a fetish is a good basis for rejecting the most significant identity they will ever have
>>
>>6770935
the most significant identity they will ever have is "human". granted, some people still reject that for a fetish, but that's not what you're talking about.
>>
>>6770833
Sad to say, but switching roles really does put you in a minority dating pool.

If it's any consolation, I would gladly be on the receiving end. I don't know if you'd be romantically attracted to me or not, or sexually for that matter, cause I'm mtf.

I think the easiest route for you to take is to get a strap-on and either find a bi/lesbian girl or a guy who is specifically into pegging.

Your third but more unrealistic option is to find a trans guy that likes being on the receiving end, and/or doesn't have genital dysphoria.
>>
>>6770879
>non-binary
>pseudo-dysphoria
What is this post honestly.

Anyhow, I don't really understand how you can be sexually attracted to men and not enjoy having a penis inside you, but I'm lesbian so my confusion may stem from that
>>
A translesbian or a submissive crossdresser would be the perfect boyfriend for you. You might find a submissive numale type that would go for this, but ironically he'll probably be even less masculine than the tranny or crossdresser.

If your still open to blowjobs thatd probably help too.
>>
>>6770979
Do lesbians mostly or exclusively focus on genitals when it comes to sexual attraction? I've heard similar opinions before and I'm genuinely curious now. I'm sexually attracted to men, and while their penis is most certainly a part of it, it's definitely not all of it, and I can imagine being sexually and romantically attracted to guys without wanting to be penetrated by them.
>>
>>6770979
>I don't really understand how you can be sexually attracted to men and not enjoy having a penis inside you
no one ever says that to gay tops.
>>
>>6771001
This
>>
>>6771001
Bi trans girl here, also >>6770963, and I would feel uncomfortable in a relationship where my masculinity was preferred over my femininity, or especially where I was expected to be the "boyfriend".
>>
File: kekked.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kekked.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>6771001
>but ironically he'll probably be even less masculine than the tranny or crossdresser.
it's funny because it's true
>>
>>6770959

Deep, but bullshit. Being human is a prerequisite for having identity, it isn't an identity in itself. Even if it was, it would be irrelevant to considerations of this sort since no actually existing society distinguishes between groups of homo sapiens as 'human' and 'inhuman'.

They do, however, all distinguish between men and women
>>
>>6771001
this or a sub ftm
>>
>>6770979
okay, "pseudo" might not be the best prefix, but there are definitely people who experience some physical dysphoria wrt their primary or secondary sex characteristics but don't consider themselves trans, and some of them use the label nonbinary. some don't. i don't know if op would use the word dysphoria in her case either, but unless there's some psycological or trauma related reason behind it i don't think it's totally inaccurate.
>>6770935
i'm not sure what you mean by significant identity? i didn't suggest her rejecting anything. and if she's uncomfortable being penetrated that seems like more than just a fetish
>>
>>6770833
Not really. People might see you as a bit kinky, but hey, whatever crumbles your cookie you know? Im sure theres tons of folks out there who'd love to be your "little spoon". Don't sweat it and stock up on lube. They'll need it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.